Daehyun, Please Forgive Me!

Meet Me.

Daehyun’s POV

I didn’t feel like going to work today so I called in sick, of course not without getting scolded at by my boss but he did tell me to get well soon to come back into work. My boss can be a complete jerk but he can be nice at times, well only when he wanted to. But, of course he tried being nicer to me because he knows that he wouldn’t be able to make the money without me. I guess that you could say that he was a bit money hungry.

I had gotten some lunch as I had went over to my sofa to sit down to watch my favorite drama. I was probably one of those hopeless romantics I guess people called it that, but I really love my dramas. They were my saviour when I was in high school. If it wasn’t my dramas it were video games.

I had plopped down on the sofa with my lunch and had reached for the remote to turn on the TV but I guess that I got a bit too comfy too soon as the doorbell had rung. I sighed to myself because I had just wanted to be alone to clear my mind and straighten my feelings out.

I had groaned getting off of the couch as I had sat my sandwich on the coffee table before heading over to the door looking through the peep hole to see who it was and to my surprise it was someone that I didn’t expect to show up at my door step. I had turned away from the door to pretend that no one was home but I had stopped myself.

Maybe I should just clear everything up with him so he doesn’t come back here. I mean I just don’t want to get hurt, so what else was I to do?

I had turned back facing the door and took a deep breath before I had opened the door to Youngjae standing on my door step.

“Look, I don’t think that this…” I couldn’t even finish my sentence as he had just walked in without my permission. I was a bit shocked of his actions as I had tried to politely make him go away.

“Please, I don’t think that you should be…” I couldn’t finish my sentence as he just grabbed me by my neck to pulled me into as he just attacked my lips with his. I was so shocked of his sudden actions as my eyes went wide I had pushed him away giving him a confused shocked look.

“What the hell was that?” I had asked him but he didn’t respond as he just leaned in and kissed me again. This time I couldn’t bare to push him away as I felt myself melting into the kiss as I had kissed him back with both our lips in sync to each others.

He soon slowly backed away from me as he had pulled me into a tight embrace.

“I’m sorry, I should of told you sooner. I love you Daehyun.” My heart began to pound rapidly in my chest as he had back away looking at me with warm loved filled eyes.

“Please, forgive me. I want you to be mine, I promise I won’t hurt you again.” I looked at him a bit unsure of he was telling the truth or not but I could honestly see the sincierity in his eyes.

“Youngjae, I…”

“Please…” He had gotten down on his knees. I could feel lost of breathe as he soon began to let his eyes shed tears. My heart broke to see him beg so much like this that I couldn’t stand the site anymore as I had gotten down on my knees to wrap my arms tightly around him.

“I’ve been waiting for you. What took so long?” I had told him. He had looked up at me as I had lifted my hands to wipe his tears away as I smiled at him letting my own tears shed.

“I love you Youngjae.” I had told him as he leaned in back to me giving me one of those sweet yet gentle loving kisses. At this moment I couldn’t feel any happier in my life as I do now. To finally have found the one that I love and want to be with. I guess good things do come to those who wait.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last chapter of this story. Maybe a sequel soon? Maybe, I feel sad to see it end like this, though this is where I had planned on stopping. I hope you like the story, and to those who wants a sequel, feel free to let me know. ^^ Thanks for reading. :D