I've Ruined My Reputation.

Meet Me.

HimChan’s POV

I was standing in front of the mall waiting on Yongguk as we had decided to meet up here. I had wanted to make up for what I had done last time that we had decided to meet. I had ran off and I honestly have no clue as in why. The only thing that I know is that the girl waiter was trying to be all flirty and get Yongguk’s attention and something had made me just get up and storm off. *Why exactly did I do that?*

“Hey.” Was the only thing that I had heard. I guess someone was next to but I was so in thought about the whole incident that I had forgot about meeting Yongguk as I had snapped out of my thoughts and had seen Yongguk standing next to me waiting for my response.

“Oh, uh hey.” I had said with a slight smile. *Oh great, he’s gonna think that I’m not happy or interested that he was here.* I had mentally face palmed myself as I had lifted my hand for whatever reason for what I don’t know what for as he just chuckled at me and walked passed me. I had lowered my hand and brushed my hair back trying to brush off the embarrassment as I had turned and followed him into the mall.

We made it through the doors of the mall as I had no idea of which store to go look around first so I had just followed Yongguk where he wanted to go.

He went to the first store that had caught his eye and had entered without even looking back to see if I was following him. I just tilted my head a bit as of why he didn’t look back, but guessing that he already knew that I was following so he didn’t even bother to.

I shrugged my shoulders as I did follow behind him into the store to see him already looking at clothes from a rack. I could just feel my heart flutter as I watched him smile while just enjoying himself.

“Yah, what are you doing over there? Come here!” Yongguk had screamed out to me. At first I thought that maybe he was talking to someone else so I had looked behind and around me to see if I saw anybody, but I saw no one. About the time that I was to turn back around to walk on over to him he had already came over to me and grabbed a hold of my hand dragging me over to the rack that he was once at.

“Here this will look good on you.” He said while taking a nice shirt that actually fits my style. I turned and looked at him confused as he had lifted it up to me as he smiled at me.

“Here, go try it on.” He said as he had turned me around to walk me over to the dressing room as he had picked up a nice pair of pants and shoved them both to me as he had then shoved me into the dressing room with a bright smile on his face and shut the door behind me. I had tried walking forward to try and stop the door from shutting to ask on why he was making me try on clothes when I had already plenty of them at home in my closet as it had shut right into my face. I had turned to face the empty dressing room thinking that I had no choice but to try them on.

I had hung the clothes up on the hook on the wall as I had took off my shirt sitting it on the chair next to. I had turned to take the shirt off of the hanger as I had slid the shirt on and then had turned to look at it in the mirror. I slightly smile as I had felt a bit of happiness run through me as I was actually looking quiet good in the shirt.

“Are you done in there? Make sure you try and the shirt and pants at the same time! And hurry, I wanna see!” He said through the door. He seemed more edgear and a bit happy today. I had just shrugged my shoulders as I had turned back around to slid off my pants. I had took the pants off of the hanger to slide them on and had done what I had done in the shirt and looked into the mirror. I was a bit shocked at how well at picking clothes out so well, I was pleased.

“I…I’m coming out now!” I had said as I had opened the door and had stepped out of the dressing room in front of him. His eyes looked like they were beaming in happiness as he looked like he was happy to see me in the clothes that he had picked out.

I had just smirked a chuckled a bit. “What is all this?” I had asked him. He just shrugged his shoulders.

“Just wanted to see you in clothes that I had picked out. And you are wearing that out. Now we just have to go find you shoes to go with that.” He beamed more as he had asked one of the clerks to bag up my clothes and ring up the ones that I had on. *Is he serious? I feel like I’m losing my reputation letting him buy me clothes and tell me what to try on. Aish, Himchan you’ve really done it now.*

I had mentally face palmed myself as I had followed him to the cashier as he had started to pay for it when I had stopped him. He turned to look at me a bit confused.

“What is it?” He looked at me from head to toe. “You don’t like it?” He said but his looked a bit different. They had looked a bit disappointed as I had let go of his hand and shook my head with a small smile.

“N..no.” I said to him and his beaming eyes were back. He had turned to pay the cashier as he had grabbed my clothes that I had wore here and turned to me.

“We can go get shoes now.” He had said with a bright smile as he had grabbed a hold of my hand and dragged me out of the store. *Yeah, I have really blown away my reputaion.*