Date with Jongup.

Meet Me.

Daehyun’s POV

I was getting ready for a date? I was a bit confused on why he would even ask me out a date when he really doesn’t really know me but of course I agreed to it anyways. I guess that you can say that it was me thanking him for giving me a warning on what exactly his friend Youngjae was about to do to him.

Of course I was a bit heartbroken because I actually liked a bit, but of course, that’s probably why I never dated before. I’m honestly still new to the whole dating thing so I guess that’s why it was so painful.

I was done but I was just standing in my bathroom just staring into the mirror. I guess I was a bit dazed as I hadn’t noticed that the doorbell had rang. I didn’t know on who exactly would be at my home ringing my doorbell until I had broke out of my trance and had remembered that I told Jongup that he could pick me up from my house. I had suddenly began to feel like a complete idiot forgetting something like that.

I had ran out of my bathroom to the front door stopping myself from opening the door as I had caught my breathe. I had finally calmed down as I had finally opened the door to see Jongup’s back facing the door. I had suddenly began to feel a bit nervous and for whatever reason I didn’t know.

He suddenly had turned after hearing me open the door as he had a smile just plastered on his face. I could feel my heart flutter a bit and my cheeks start to burn.

“You ready?” He had asked me as I noticed him checking me out from head to toe. I nervously nodded as I had grabbed my coat for just in case it got a bit cold tonight.

“Let’s go.” He said grabbing a hold of my hand as he had dragged me out of my house without me locking my door as he just opened up the door to his car and putting me in. I just sat there as he came and slid into the driver side not able to speak as he had leaned over to me. I closed my eyes feeling my heart start to pound in my chest as I just heard a slight chuckle from as I slowly opened one eye to see him grab a hold of the seatbelt and buckled it up for me. He leaned back grabbing a hold of his seatbelt and buckled it as he then the car and drove off.

Himchan’s POV

“Why did you even call me here?” I had asked him but all he was doing was laying all up in bed with the covers up over his head. I had sighed as I had walked over to jerk the blankets away but he just reached for them and pulled them back up over his head. I lifted my hands to my hips and just sighed.

“Stop moping around and get up out of bed. I have a date you know.” I told him but he still didn’t budge.

“You know, I heard Jongup finally went on a date.” I tried to see if telling him that would work but nope still didn’t. *Hmm, maybe I should…*

“Aren’t you curious as to who he went a date with? I haven’t seen Jongup this serious before.” I smile knowing that if Youngjae wasn’t curious before, I’m sure that he’s quiet curious now. He sprung up from the bed pulling the blanket down from his face and his hair just sprouted out everywhere.

“You got…” I pointed to my face then to his to point out that he had drool all over his face. His face grew red of embarrassment as he quickly wiped his face off. He got up from his bed as he ran off to the bathroom shutting the door behind me. I just stood there and laughed to myself.

After a few minutes being in the bathroom Youngjae finally came back out with a towel wiping his face dry.

“So uh, who’s the guy that Jongup is seeing right now?” I smiled to myself because I know that he will flip when he finds out. Oh what a scene that would be.

“That guy that you was seeing, uh what’s his name? Daehyun? Am I right?” Youngjae’s eyes lit up in anger when he heard the name. I could just tell that this is about to get good. I have never seen Jongup get serious with anyone yet alone seen Youngjae so jealous and pissed over anyone.  

He was so pissed that he had stormed over to me grabbing me by my collar. I just stood there with a smirk on my face.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He blurted out in anger. I could actually see it in his eyes as I had lifted my hand to his and pulled his hand away from me.

“I tried to tell you. You know I really don’t have time for this. My date is waiting on me. If you want to find them they will either be at that café you two went to or an arcade I think he said. Now if you excuse me I have somewhere to be.” I had dusted off my shirt as I had left him there all stunned and left to go to my date.

Jongup’s POV

We had made it to the arcade and surprisingly it wasn’t really crowded at all. I guess it’s because we came on a week night instead of the weekend. I guess that it makes it perfect with me so I can spend time with him without it being so many people around and so he doesn’t feel too uncomfortable with all the people around.

I just hope that he doesn’t get too bored. I had brung him here since I had heard that he liked games a lot and is a video game tester himself. *He won’t get disappointed will he?*

“This is okay, right? I just know that you like games and I know that your job is test them but I brought you here just hoping that you can play and have fun instead of being stressed out about having to finish it in a certain about of time.” I had just mentally face palmed myself as I had thought that I was speaking nonsense. I had heard a chuckle from the side of me as I had turned to look at Daehyun who seemed to be laughing at me.

“It’s fine don’t stress it. I know how to enjoy games when I’m not working.” He told me as he had just opened the door himself walking in over to the spot where you get coins to play. I had smiled as I had went in after him and stopped him before he had put the dollar into the machine. He had turned to look at me a bit confused as I took the dollar and put it into his pants pocket and took out my wallet for money and put it into the machine.

“It’ll be my treat since I had asked you out today. And pay back for just randomly asking you to meet at the coffee shop and just up and leaving.” I hold told him. The coins had came out of the machine as I had turned to get them and grabbed him by the wrist to drag him to the first game I saw.

I had inserted the coins into the machine as I had went over to the other side to the air hockey table and grabbed the little puck sitting it on the table and looked up at Daehyun.

“You do know how to play, right?” I had asked him. He smiled and nodded his head as we both got ready to play as I had hit the puck with the stick thing that you use to hit it with. It went over to him and he had hit it back as it had went into the slot saying that he got a score. I was shocked at how well he plays as I had taken the puck back out to continue a few rounds with just enjoying ourselves.

--------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for updating so late. Mianhae! I have had a bit a family issues going on and I had caught a cold. Once again, Mianhaeyo! I'll try my best in updating soon! I hope this makes up for it.