YOU MET WITH HIM?

Meet Me.

“YOU MET WITH HIM?!” Youngjae seemed furious about Jongup just meeting up with Daehyun without telling him. What was his true intentions?

Youngjae had grabbed ahold of Jongup’s collar of his shirt as Jongup doesn’t seem phased by it all as he just let Youngjae get all of his steam out.

Jongup soon felt a sharp pain go through his back as he was thrown up against the wall then fell to the ground. He held his back in pain as Youngjae had came over to him picking him by the collar of his shirt.

“What the hell were you thinking?!” Youngjae asked him but Jongup just smirked as he shrugge his shoulders knowing that it would just tick Youngjae off more.

“Didn’t I tell you that karma will come back to bite you one day? You should have been careful on what you was doing hurting that poor boy so I met him to warn him your intentions of just wanting play and use him. You shouldn’t of done that to a boy so naïve as him. You know on how much you’re gonna hurt him?” Youngjae didn’t want to hear anymore of it as he just pulled back his hand to punch Jongup in the face knocking him down to the floor. He was about to walk over to give him a better beating when Himchan had came through the door and came over holding Youngjae back. Jongup had gotten up from the floor just wiping his bloody lip.

“What the hell is going on?” Himchan had asked in confusion because he was honestly lost of what was going on since he had just gotten there.

“You better stay away from him!” Was the only thing that Youngjae had said before pushing away from Himchan s=walking over to the sofa and sitting down on it. Himchan had went over to Jongup checking to see if he was okay but pulled away from him before heading to the front door.

“I can’t promise you that.” Was Jongup’s last words before Youngjae had popped up from the sofa fixing to stompon over to Jongup to give him another beating, but Jongup was already gone out of the house before he could do so.

Himchan had looked between the door and Youngjae still confused as to what the hell had just happened while he was gone for only a mere 15 minutes just to go to the store. *Wow, the things you miss while you’re gone for only a few mintues.* Himchan had thought as he had just went back towards the door picking up the snacks that he had gotten for the three of them before all this mess had happened just sitting them on the kitchen table and leaving as well to give Youngjae his space to cool off a bit.