I can't believe that I'm doing this.

Meet Me.

HimChan’s POV

I was standing up against the wall just waiting for that guy to come. *I can’t believe that Youngjae is doing this to me.* I had thought. I had crossed my arms as a gust of wind had started to pick up a bit and it was starting to get more cold. *Ugh, can’t he even be more late? I’m freaking freezing.* I had thought as I was soon drown out of my thoughts to someone trying to get my attention.

“H…huh?” I had mumbled as I had turned to see a very cute and attractive guy standing in front of me. I began to feel a bit nervous.

“Are you HimChan?” The boy had asked me. I had gulped before trying to speak so that I wouldn’t make myself look like a fool. *But I think that it’s already a bit too late for that.*

“Uh, y..yeah.” I said. He smiled at me before lifting up his hand to me guessing that he wanted to shake hands I had lifted mine to his and grabbed a hold of it. A sudden spark had ran through me as our hands met and my heart had started to pound viciously in my chest. My cheeks had started to burn as I had jerked back my hand from his. I nervously rubbed my hands on my pants avoiding eye contact with him.

“I’m YongGuk.” He said with a bright smile. I could suddenly feel my knees go weak underneath me. *Ugh, damn you YoungJae!*

“How about we go in and warm you up with some coffee or tea? My treat?” He had said. My eyes widened a bit. I can’t let him to be the one to buy, them my image will go out of the window.

“N..No. It’s okay. I can pay for it.” I had told him as I had lifted my hand up to the door to open it but he happened to beat me to it. I could begin to feel my insides begin to boil. I had just tried to force a smile on my face as I had shakedly walk my way into the café over to one of the far tables in the back. I had sat down in the one of the chairs with YongGuk sitting down after me.

“So, what would you like to order?” He had asked me. I gave him a bit of a glare but still forcing a smile on my lips.

“I’ll just take an Americano.” I told him. He had nodded his head as he had lifted his hand to call over the waitress that was at the table just behind us. She had came over with a wide smile on his lips just staring at YongGuk. He most of not seemed to notice as he was looking at the menu to figure what he wanted.

“I would like a hot cocoa.” He said as he had handed her the menu. “And my friend here would like a Americano.” He had said while looking up at her. Her smile grew a bit bigger when he mentioned me as a friend instead of someone he was having a date with. I could feel my heart feel a bit hurt as I had just tried to hide it on my face. The lady had just bowed before walking off to get our drinks.

“Would you like anything to eat as well?” He had asked.

“N..no that’s okay. I don’t really have an appetite.” I had told him. He just nodded in response as the waitress had came back with our drinks. She just had plopped mine down on the table rudely as she had then turned to Yongguk with a wide smile gently putting his drink down. He had looked up to smile at her to thank her and then had turned back to face me.

“You sure you don’t want something to eat?” He had asked again. I had just stood up from my seat.

“I…I should go. Thanks for the coffee, I’ll pay you back next time.” I had told him. I had then just walked passsed him leaving the café to head back home. *What in the hell is wrong with me?*