Message from Youngjae.

Meet Me.
Daehyun's POV
 
I was home for the weekend. *Thank goodness, I was getting tired of video games.* I ramaged threw my kitchen for snacks and drinks. *Movie night alone I guess.* I put popcorn in the microwave and grabbed a bag of candies and chips. I took a 6 pack from the fridge and headed my way over to my sofa putting down the snacks.
 
I went over to my movie stand where I kept my movies and scanned threw them. *Hmm, horror movie night? I think so.* I picked up a few of my favorite horror movies; 'Ju-On, The American version: The Grudge, and whatever else I could think of.' 
 
My microwave beeped. I put the movies on the TV stand and popped one of them in. I took the remote from the TV stand and sat it on the coffee table near the sofa and ran over to get my popcorn.
 
I grabbed a bowl from the cabnit and put my popcorn putting in the bowl and tossing the empty popcorn bag on the counter. I took the bowl and ran over to the sofa and jumped down on it with some of my popcorn leaving the bowl. 
 
I leaned over to the coffee table grabbing the remote and pushed play. I leane back into the sofa takeing the small blanket from the back of the sofa and put it on me. I took one of the pillows putting it behind me and leaned up against it. I slid all my snacks and drinks to arm reached and got comfy to watch the movie.
 
The movie was about to begin and I was comfy when my phone just had to go off. I sighed in annoyence. I pushed everything aside and got up off the couch heading over to my cell where I left it on the kitchen counter. It said that I had an new message from someone on MeetMe. I raised an eyebrow. 
 
I took my phone and went over to the sofa and sat back down. I clicked on the link and it brung me to the message.
 
                                                 'You have a new message from Youngjae on MeetMe.'
 
I clicked on the link to the message and it brung me to the site. I hit the little envelope icon on the page and it brung me to the message. I clicked the mesage.
 
                                                'Hey, y. How you?'
 
It read. I raised an eyebrow. *y? Ha he must be mistaken.* I just shrugged my shoulders and hit reply.
                                                 
                                                      'Not much. Fixing to watch some horror movies.'
 
I hit send. I put my phone back down and and picked up the remote again and hit play. I started to watch my movie and munch on my popcorn. Soon, my phone went off. I picked it up and clicked on it. Another message, I clicked on it.
 
                                                'Sounds fun. I'm sure you could use some company and maybe a cuddle buddy? ;)'
 
*Is he like hitting on me or something?* I thought to myself. I hit reply. 
 
                                                  'Yeah. That would be great. I've been working non-stop all week.'
 
I hit send. I just put my phone where I could reach it for the next time it goes off. I turned back facing the TV and opened my bag of chips munching on them. 
 
I just sat there watching a movie I've watched like a million times already. It became too boring that I felt my eyes become heavy. I soon, fell into a deep sleep.