You What?

Meet Me.

Daehyun’s POV

I had woken up from my slumber. I stretched out my arms as I had gotten up from the recliner that had slept in. *I guess that I had slept at work again.* I had thought as I had went to the bathroom to wash my face.

I had leaned down after turning on the faucet and had got my hands wet just enough to splash my face with. I had look up at the mirror and had noticed that I had dark circles under my eyes probably from lack of sleep. I haven’t gotten that much sleep lately; I’ve been too busy with work these past few weeks. That reminds me, I haven’t heard from Youngjae since that time he said that he wanted to date me. *Why? Was he just playing with me?* I had just shook my head of the thought as I left the bathroom heading over to my computer desk.

I had sat down in my chair when suddenly the phone had rang. I jumped a bit out of shock as I had reached for the phone to answer it.

“Hello?” I had said through the phone. I yawned just a bit because I was still a bit sleepy.

“Daehyun, your deadline is tomorrow for that game. I need it by lunch tomorrow. Don’t be late.” He said. I lifted my hand to ruffle my hair.

“Yeah, I’ll have it by tomorrow afternoon.” I had told him as the line suddenly went dead. I sighed to myself as I had hung up the phone to turn on my computer. The only thing that I had left to do was to type up my evaluation for the game then I will be all done. *I swear that this job is going to be the death of me.*

Jongup’s POV

I was over at Youngjae’s along with Himchan just pacing back and forth in his living room. I don’t know why but I keep wondering if he had read my last message or not. He hasn’t replied back yet.

“Jong…will you sit down or something? You pacing back and forth it’s making me dizzy.” Himchan complained. I stopped and turned to look at him with a death glare before I had finally sat down on the other side of Youngjae.

“What has you so anxious for?” I heard Youngjae ask me. I didn’t respond back because I can’t just tell him that I messaged Daehyun; well why not? He said that he wasn’t serious about him anyways.

“Nothing, just waiting for a reply back from someone.” I told him but he just grabbed me by the shoulders and made me face him.

“From who? Someone finally added you? Message you? Is he hot?” He kept going. I don’t think that he will give up so easily so I just decided to tell him.

“I’m waiting for Daehyun to reply to my message on MeetMe.” I had told him. I had looked away from him as he just made me look at him again. He looked mad at me with the glare that he was giving me.

“Why would you be waiting for a reply back from him?” He asked me. I didn’t respond as I just shrugged my shoulders.

“Tell me!” He edged me. I sighed a bit.

“I messaged him first. And I asked him that maybe that he wanted to hang out sometime.” I told him. I could see the anger in his eyes as he jumped up from the sofa. He turned and looked at me again.

“You what?!”

“I asked him if he would want to hang out sometime. Why?” I had told him as I had gotten up from the sofa myself.

“He’s my target, go find your own!” He yelled at me. I just chuckled a bit.

“You said that you wasn’t serious about him so I have every right to ask him to hang out if I wanted to.” I had told him. He must have been full of anger as he lifted his hand and slapped me across the face. I could feel my head jerk to the side with pain running threw my cheek. I had then turned my head to face Youngjae after wiping the blood from lip. I had smiled and laughed as I had lifted my hand to slap him but I stopped.

“I won’t stoop so low to your level. I’m not that childish.” I told him. I then just turned and looked at Himchan who seemed to amused of the action to even stop us.

“See you later.” I had said as I had turned and left his house.