He's Mine, Got That?

Meet Me.

Youngjae’s POV

“Oh you have a lot of nerve to even show up here!” I yelled furiously as Jongup with things just a flying across the room from shoes to dishes.

“I like him okay? At least my feelings are real!” Jongup had yelled at me. That’s when it hit me, hit hard. I could just feel my heart break in two as Jongup had confessed his feelings for Daehyun. *But, I like Daehyun.*

“Well, I don’t care. From today on just give up on him!”

“I’m sorry but I have no intentions of doing that.” I could feel my insides boil inside of me as I had stormed over and had punch Jongup in the face. Once again, Himchan had to come over to separate us.

“Really Jongup? You really had to come over to get him started didn’t you?” Himchan had asked Jongup. Jongup didn’t even bother him as he had gotten up from the floor just dusting off his clothes before he had lifted his hand to wipe off his lip where there was a bit of blood as he had just chuckled to himself.

“What the hell is so damn funny?” I had asked him. To be honest, I really didn’t find anything funny at all.

“Don’t you see yourself? You’re actually making a big fool of yourself.” I was lost and confuse of what he had actually meant.

“What? Wait, you know what? Just forget what you meant by that.” I had managed to push Himchan off of me as I had walked back over to Jongup in his face.

“He’s mine, you got that? Stay away from him, because…because I like him. And with you all up in the way telling him all this nonsense he won’t even message me or call me back. How am I even going to see him again if you won’t leave him alone? Huh?” I had told him. He had chuckled once again.

“You know on where he lives, just go there and tell him. He seems to like you a lot, he never stops thinking about you and I see it on his face when he denies it.” I looked at him confused as I had lowered my hand because I was so prepared to punch him again if needed to.

“Wait, he what?”

“He likes you, so what the hell are you still doing here? Go and tell him you like him too.” Jongup had said as he had shoved me out of my front door shoving my coat into my arms.

“Don’t keep him waiting any longer.” He had said. I shook my head in understanding as I had turned and ran off to Daehyun’s.

Jongup’s POV

“Wow, that was something.” I had turned to look at Himchan who seemed to be lost himself.

“How did you know that they liked each other?” I had just rolled my eyes.

“Youngjae constantly on me for seeing Daehyun? Daehyun constantly staring into space when we are together? It’s not hard to put together.” Himchan just ‘ahhed’ and nodded as he had finally understood.

“Well, why did you give up so easily? Don’t you like Daehyun too?”

“Yeah I do, but I’d rather for him to be happy that stuck with me. And, I am Youngjae’s friend. I’d rather see him happy.” Himchan looked at me all surprised.

“Wow, no wonder why you can’t have an actual relationship. You think too much about other’s before your own feelings. That takes guts.” I had just smiled as I shooked my head before turning grabbing my coat and slipped on my shoes to leave.

“Awe, come on! You’re leaving without me too?” Himchan yelled out to me. It didn’t take him long to catch up with me as he had put his arm around my shoulders as we had just walked off somewhere close by.

Honestly, I didn’t want to give up so easily but I just couldn’t see Daehyun like that anymore. He looked too skinny and I could tell that he was losing too much sleep because of Youngjae. I guess that seeing him happy would be better than feeding my own greedy feelings for him.