Haunted House. (Halloween Special.)

Meet Me.
Daehyun's POV
 
I was getting ready to head out. I had woke up last night to a message from Youngjae saying that we should meet today. *What should I wear?* I was standing in my closet thinking on what I should wear. *Ugh, this is too much. I mainly just have nerdy clothes.* I sighed. 
 
I looked in the back of my closet. I sound a nice fitted shirt, and some jeans. *That should good enough for our first time meeting.* I grabbed them and a pair of sneakers. 
 
I put on my clothes and headd off to my bathroom. *That should be good enough.* I combed my hair a bit. *Now, my hair. I should just wear it casualy.* I just ruffled my hair to give it a little bit of a messy look. I nodded my head in approval and exited from my bathroom.
 
I went over to my bed and grabbed my phone and wallet putting them in my pockets. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my keys. *Ah, I'm too nervous. It is safe meeting someone from the internet, right?* I just ushed the thoughts aside and headed out the door to where we are to meet.
 
--
 
I was almost t to the coffee shop that he had told me to meet him at. *There goes my stomach.* I took a deep breath before I entered threw the doors. I stopped at the door. I looked around a bit to see if I could see him.
 
I soon spotted him in a booth towards the back of the shop. I took another breath before I started to walk up to the booth. I then started my way over to him. *I hope he won't think I'm too weird.*
 
I reached the table and he looked up at me with a smile. *Wow, I wonder if anyone ever told him how stunning his smile was.* He got up from his spot and offered me his hand.
 
"You're Daehyun, right?" He asked me. I reached for his hand and bowed. I could feel my cheeks burn.
 
"Yeah, and you're Youngjae, right?" I asked him back. He chuckled and nodded his head.
 
"That's me." he said. He then signaled me to take a seat. I sat down in one of the booth chairs and he sat back down in his spot.
 
"You're more good looking up close." He said. I felt my heart flutter.
 
"T-thanks. So are you." I told him. *Oh, god. I'm ruinging it aren't I?*
 
YoungJae's POV
 
He was just sitting there looking a bit awkward. *Maybe I should offer him something to drink.*
 
"Would you like to order something to drink or eat? Its on me." I asked him.
 
"O-oh no, iits alright." he said.
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Y-yeah. I'm sure." He said. I just nodded my head in response. *Maybe I should offer to take him somewhere to keep it from getting to awkward.*
 
"You like scary things right? How about we go to the Hoaunted House they got open down the street?" I asked him. Hopefully we can get somewhere with that.
 
"Uh sure why not?" He said. I smiled. He didn't look like he was too sure but at least its something we can do instead of just sitting here all awkward. We both got up from the booth and exited the coffee shop heading over to the Huante House.
 
Daehyun's POV
 
He offered to take me to the Huanted House. I haven't really been to one since I'm always busy or stuck at home with no friends to hang out with. I'm actually excited to see how it turns out.
 
We were standing in line and we are next. *Oh goodness, my stomach is getting butterflies in it.* I waited anxiously for our turn.
 
"You know this is my first time." Told him. 
 
"Don't feel bad. Its my first time too." I turned to him lokking at him a bit shocked.
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah. My friends and I don't normally come to these types of things."
 
"Ahhh." I just nodded my head in response. Soon, it was our turn to go threw the Haunted House.
 
"Ahhh, I'm so nervous." I said as we began to walk threw the enterence. 
 
"Don't worry, you have me." Youngjae said and grabbed a hold of my hand. I felt my cheeks burn. *Oh, god. Think god its dark in here and he can't see.* We continued to walk threw when someone jumped out of nowhere looking like a zombie. I didn't flinch at all but Youngjae like almost jumped out of his skin. I just chuckled.
 
We walking even further and it went pitch black. I then felt something all up on me. I was confused then suddenly a loud noise was heard. "AHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT WAS THAT?" I heard Youngjae scream. Suddenly the lighst came back on. He was hugging all up on me.
 
"Y-Youngjae?" I asked him. He opened his eyes and looked up at me. His eyes widen and backe away from me. He cleard his throat.
 
"Ah, sorry."
 
"For someone who seemed all hyped about the Huanted house sure is screaming a lot." I told him. 
 
"Am not! I-I was just acting." He said and walked off.
 
"Hey, wait for me!" I called out to him. I followed behind him and we finally reached the end. We exited threw the exit and turned towards Youngjae. He had tears streaming from his face. *And I thought he liked this kind of stuff.* 
 
"You alright?" I asked him. He tried drying up his tears and shook his body a bit.
 
"Yeah. And this never happened. Got it?" He said. I nodded my head.
 
"Good." He said. He then put his arm around my shoulder.
 
"Its getting late. Let me walk you home." He said. I felt uneasy about that but I nodded my head anyways and started walking off home.