8.

I can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For now, Dara erased all the scary things she got from this unknown stalker of hers because today Chanyeol will introduce his co-members to her and she don’t want to ruin the mood or made her best friend disappointed.

 

 

 

She now stands in front of their dancing studio and was about to knock when the door opens and reveal Chanyeol.

 

 

 

“Oh! You arrived here at the perfect time. It is our break time so you can meet all of them. Common, come in.” He holds on dara’s hand and let her come inside the studio. There she saw 5 good looking guys who are taking their breaks.  She smiled at them and they smiled back.

 

 

 

“Guys, This is Sandara Park. My best friend.” Chanyeol introduce her to them.

 

 

 

“Okay, Dara they are my co-members. Should I start introducing them?” he carry on.

 

 

 

“Yah.. Why are you the one doing the introductions?”  The guy who has a well-tanned skin complained.

 

 

 

“Right. We should be the one introducing ourselves, you selfish human.” A guy with a heart-shaped smile said.

 

 

 

“Fine.” Chanyeol exhaled. They started to stand in line in front of her and do their introductions.

 

 

 

“Hi! I’m Suho, the leader of the group.” A guy with a nice and gentle personality said.

 

 

 

“I’m Sehun, the youngest one. Noona, do you love bubble tea?” the cute guy with a blonde hair said but his questions earned him some smack on the head by the others.

 

 

 

“I’m Kyungsoo but they call me D.O. Nice to meet you~” A guy with a owl-like eyes and heart-shaped smile said and dara said he is so cute that made the other members jealous.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter