Suspicious?

I can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning: Long chapter

 

Dara is about to finish arranging her things when Kyungsoo showed his self on their classroom and greeted her with his famous heart-shaped smile.

 

 

“Hi Dara.. Let’s go home.” He said with a little bit of shyness.

 

 

“But your house is far from mine right?” Dara raised her eyebrow while she put her last book in her bag.

 

 

“That’s okay. It’s our first time to talk and I know we have a lot of things to know about each other so don’t worry.” He lowered his head and smiled then he took Dara’s bag from her hand.

 

 

“What? Kyungsoo! You don’t need to! Wait--!” She is surprised with his action.It is not really necessary since she can carry her own things.

 

 

“It’s..okay. Let’s go?”  Kyungsoo replied with a smile.

 

Damn, that smile again.

 

After 10 minutes of walking from the train station, they finally arrive at Dara’s house.

 

 

“Here we are.” Dara pointed at her house and smiled at the guy next to her.

 

 

“So this is where you live.” Kyungsoo replied not looking at Dara but at the house.

 

 

“Yep. Care for some tea?” She opened the gate and let them inside.

 

 

“Sure.” Kyungsoo’s only reply.  Dara’s house is a simple single house but what make it stand out is the little garden in the front yard.

 

 

“I see that you love gardening.” Kyungsoo commented while admiring the beautiful arrangement of different plants and flowers. It all looks healthy and properly taken care of.

 

 

“It’s so girly right? Chanyeol said that it does not suits me because I look and act like a man. But we all know Chanyeol, he is a caveman.” Dara replied then get her house keys inside her bag to open the front door.

 

 

“Sorry for the intrusion.” Kyunsoo muttered as he entered the house.

 

 

“Who are you talking to?” Dara chuckled. “Don’t worry. My parents are not living here.”

 

 

“Oh.. so where are they?” He was a little surprised to know this.

 

 

“Far.” Dara put her shoes on the shoe rack and offer some slippers to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo does not say anything more because it is obvious that it is a sensitive topic for her. Dara is easy to read. She wears her heart on her sleeve.

 

 

“Make yourself at home while I make us tea.” Dara put down her book bag on the sofa and proceed to the kitchen.

 

 

Kyungsoo just sit on the floor ad admire the cleanliness of Dara’s house. The walls are painted white, the sofa is black and some hand-made paintings are hanging on the wall. He wondered if it was made by her. It did not take too long before Dara came back, carrying a tray with a teapot, two tea cups and her homemade cookies.

 

 

“Sorry for the plainness of the house.” Dara said.

 

 

“It’s okay. It’s not that bad.” Kyungsoo commented and smiled at her, assuring her that her house just look fine.

 

 

They stay there talking about random things and they even finished their assignments until  it is time for Kyungsoo’s curfew and he need to go home or his mom will serve him as dinner for tonight. (according to him)

 

 

He waved at Dara and said. “See you at the foundation day tomorrow!”

 

 

“Okay. See you! Take care!” Dara waved back and stayed outside until Kyunsoo is out of her sight.

 

 

“I hope that tomorrow will be a fine day.” She mumbled to herself then entered her house.

 

 

 

Click.

 

 

 

“San-da-ra Park~~!!!” A girl wearing a high ponytail called to her as she turned to look back at her.

 

 

“Bom?” Her eyes widened in shock upon realizing who is the girl that called her.

 

 

“Uh-huh. Uh-huh. The one and only: PARK BOM!” The girl pointed at herself, winked and smirked.

 

 

“Boommm!” Dara ran to her and envelope the girl into a big bear hug. “I miss you so much!” Tears are now forming in her eyes.

 

 

“There, there. Don’t cry. I miss you too Darong.” Bom patted the girl’s back.

 

 

“Why are you here? I did not see you for years! It’s your fault for transferring to school that is far from here.” Dara whined.

 

 

“Chanyeol sent me a letter and invite me here. Skipping class to see you is not a big deal. You matter the most.” Bom smiled.

 

 

“Chanyeol is really an uncivilized man. He should just text you. But how about your parents?” Dara untangled herself from  her friend.

 

 

“Don’t mind them. They always let me do what I want.” Bom crossed her arms and smirk. “We will talk about that later. Let’s hurry or we won’t be able to get the most out of the event!” Bom beckoned impatiently to her friend.

 

 

Dara smiled fondly at her best friend.  It’s so like her to be excited on celebrations like this. The girl is a free-spirited type.

 

 

“Okay, okay. I’m coming.” Dara shake her head while laughing at her who is still shaking her arm.

 

 

“It was nice that Dara..is enjoying herself.”

 

 

Both girls’ eyes widened in surprised when they turned to see who interrupted their conversation.

 

 

“Suho!”

“Suho-ssi!”

 

 

 Dara turned to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter