26..

I can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris finally got home after a tiring day in the hospital. He had many patients today and he’s somehow glad and contented that he did his part as a doctor; he made them feel better from their pains.

 

 

It is only 7am in the morning so he is sure that his brothers are still in the house because their classes start at 8am. But surprisingly, when he went inside, the house is so soundless.

 

 

Did they go to school already? But it is still early? Who goes to school one hour before classes start? He thought while he put his shoes in the shoe rack on the entrance of the house.

 

 

He went to the kitchen to get himself a glass of cold water and smiled when he saw a plate of fried rice with bacon and eggs on the kitchen counter. A note is attached on it:

 

“I need to go first. There is so many work to do at school.

 

Eat well, hyung.

 

______”

 

 

Before he eats, he realized that maybe ____ is the only one who left early so he went to the room of the youngest member of the family and knocked on its door.

 

 

“Hey.. Are you there?” He knocked again but still, no one replied.

 

 

“I’m coming in.” He reminds and is about to twist the doorknob when his younger brother shouted.

 

 

“No! Don’t come in!”

 

 

Kris is surprised about this. He knows that his brother is an introvert but he never been this secretive. He is a doctor but still his medical knowledge does not help to understand what is happening to his brother again. He is being weird day by day.

 

 

“Why? Are you hiding something…again?” His tone becomes serious.

 

 

“Please hyung, just don’t come in.” His younger brother softly said on the door.

 

 

“Why? What is happening to you right now?” He asked over.

 

 

“N-nothing.” His brother spoke.

 

 

“You know that I can break this door anytime I want.” He acted to become angry because it is the only way for them to obey him or tell him what is bothering them. “Don’t try me.”

 

 

“I will not let you! O-once you set your foot in my room, I-I don’t know what can I do!” This made Kris surprised even more. His brother never acted this way. He never shouted or ordered him like this.

 

 

“W-what?” He is still shocked.

 

 

“For now, just leave me alone. Please.” His brother whispered on the door.

 

 

Kris can’t do nothing but let out a sigh. “Okay. I will not force you but you know that I’m your hyung.”

 

 

There is no response.

 

 

“…and I’m always willing to help.” He sadly smiled and decided to go back to his own room to change his clothes.

 

 

 

This is giving him a headache.

 

 

Dara is not in the mood to go to school today. She doesn’t know what to do. No. She doesn’t know if she has the confidence to face all the people outside, acting like there is no problem. She can’t act like nothing happened last night. She wished it is just a nightmare but she couldn’t. It was all true. It all happened right in front of her eyes.

 

 

Chanyeol texted him that Chen’s parents are going to Seoul today so he is going to ditch class and be the one to face them. They even argued before they go home last night because Chanyeol keep insisting that he will be the one to face Chen’s parents and he will make an excuse on what happened to him. Dara is the opposite. She does not want Chanyeol to go alone and most of all; she does not want him to lie. She wants to tell the truth. She needs to tell the truth. It will forever disturb her conscience if they will lie to them. The truth is always important. The truth will set us free. Pretty words are not always true and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter