Suspect and victim

I can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY IF IT SHORT BUT I WILL EDIT IT AS SOON AS I DIG ON MY BRAIN CELLS. SORRY (__ __)

 

“Yixing-ssi?”

 

 

The older boy seemed surprised.

 

 

“Sandara?” His voice was still gentle but Dara noticed a slight change in his eyes.

 

 

“H-hi, Mr. President.” Despite of her frightened sate because of the guy who has a very strong authority aura in his body, Dara somehow managed to steady her voice.

 

 

Upon hearing her talk, Yixing’s eyes shifted back to normal. “Just call me Lay. That was my nickname. Don’t need to be formal.” He curtly replied and slowly released the petite girl from his grasp. “Are you okay? You seemed to be frightened. Maybe—“

 

 

 

 

“DARAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

 

Distracted by the sudden loud voice, the two teenagers turned to see the figure of Park Bom sppeding towards them. She stopped a foot away from Dara and bent over in an effort to catch her breath.

 

 

“D-Dara! Gah! I thought I had lost you!” Bom straightened up only to finally notice how close this unknown boy was standing next to Dara.

 

 

“OH.MY.GOSH. Is he molesting you?”  Bom dramatically snatched her best friend  away from the guy and shielded her from him.

 

 

“You’re wrong, Bom. He was not molesting me. I accidentally bumped into him.” Dara quickly explained in order to avoid offending The Student Body president of the school.

 

 

Yixing simply smiled and added. “ But it’s more that I bumped into you, Dar—“

 

 

Dara eyes widened upon realizing that she hasn’t even thanked him from catching her before she fell into the ground. How rude of her!

 

 

“T-Thank you. Yixing-ssi, I mean L-Lay!” She humbly bowed in front of the famous student.

 

 

“It’s okay and I should apologize too.” Yixing smiled.

 

 

“N-no. It’s okay too. I’m alright so don’t worry about it.” She replied in a soft voice. Dara then looked down at the ground and bit her bottom lip. She is so not good at this.

 

 

“Okay.” Yixing smiled again.

 

 

Bom, on the other hand simply looked back and forth between her friend and the young man she was talking to. She paused to stare a bit at the lad. Not only did she notice that he’s hot but somehow he seemed familiar to her.

 

 

“Hey, Dara. Where I have seen this guy?” Bom whispered as she elbowed her friend.

 

 

“Ah, sorry Bom. Lay, this is Park Bom, a former student in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter