20.

I can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chen went to Dara’s house to comfort her. This is the first time that he will do this. This is the first time that he will comfort a girl. Dara is different from the other girls he knew. She is not afraid to talk to him because normally girls find him boring because he loves books more than interacting with people, going to parties, breaking the rules and getting in relationships. But Dara is poles apart from them. She found him interesting although his hobbies and likes are quite strange for a guy.

 

 

Chen knocked on the front door and Dara opened it without a second thought. She is not crying anymore but her eyes remain swollen.

 

 

“Come in.” She invited him inside.

 

 

They seated and Chen immediately asked because these questions keep bugging him.

 

 

“What’s your problem and why you did not tell me?”

 

 

Dara lets out a long sigh. “I have no problem Chen and sorry if I make you worried.”

 

 

Chen looked at her straight in the eye. “I’m not informed that these days, you can cry for nothing.”

 

 

“Chen..”

 

 

“Just tell me Dara. We’re friends right? I will understand no matter what it is.”

 

 

Dara pinched the bridge of her nose like she is having a headache. “I have a stalker.”

 

 

Chen holds on his chest and sighed. “You scared me there. I thought you are pregnant.”

 

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

 

 

“STALKER?! AS IN S-T-A-L-K-E-R?!”

 

 

“Yes.” Dara answered.

 

 

“When? Why? What? How? Where?” Obviously, Chen is freaking.

 

 

“Chen! Hey! Jongdae! Calm down, will you?!” Dara is pushing him to seat back again and relax himself.

 

 

Finally, he is back on his mind now. “Sorry.”

 

 

“How did you get a stalker?” he continued.

 

 

“I don’t have an idea. He just appears and did those horrible things.” She explained.

 

 

“I will not ask anything but please let me help you.”

 

 

“Chen, this is my problem. I don’t want you or anyone to get involved in this.” Dara is still helping herself to recover from her sudden breakdown.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter