19.

I can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He is lucky.”

 

That was the only statement of the doctor who delivered the news to Dara after they treated Sehun. “But unfortunately, he is in a coma right now. Just don’t lose hope and everything will be fine.”

 

 

“My baby!!” Sehun’s mother can’t stop crying since the school called to inform her about the incident.

 

 

“Mrs. Oh, please calm down. It is bad for your health. Sehun will be alright. He is a tough man. He can surpass this. Trust me.” Dara gently said while trying her best to comfort Sehun’s mother. She knew how it hurts and she blames herself for this.

 

 

If only she did not leave him there. If only she did not force him to come to school. If only she protect him, it will not happen. Dara puts all the blame on herself.

 

 

Dara doesn’t know how long that scene will haunt her and how long she will blame herself because she is convinced that there is no one to blame but her.

 

 

…..

 

 

After a stressful day, Dara decided to go home. She is not in the mood to return to school. She is not ready to face the place that created her worst nightmare and she is not set to face all the judgmental people in their school. Her body and mind are both exhausted.

 

 

She has a strong feeling that today’s incident has something to do with her stalker. She can feel it. Her instincts are telling her that that stalker of her is involved. Her thoughts were inter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter