Jealousy

I can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dara, you need to be strong.”  Chanyeol tighten his grip on his best friend’s shoulder but Dara’s eyes are still in daze.

 

 

“Dara..” Chanyeol can’t help it but to get worried on this girl’s state. They immediately rushed Chen in the hospital and the doctor said that he suffered from a severe blood loss but they will do their best to just to make him survive. They just got out from the hospital chapel, Dara’s clothes are still stained with Chen’s blood and Chanyeol keeps on pushing her to go home and change her clothes but he got no answer.

 

 

“You go home first. Unnie m-must be worried for you.” Dara softly said while keeping her stare on the hot coffee she is holding.

 

 

“I already called noona so it’s fine now. Do you think I will leave you here alone?” Chanyeol feels irritated because she still cares for him than herself.

 

 

“Just go. I-I’m fine.” Dara said.

 

 

“No. I will not.” He did not budge on his seat.

 

 

“B-but I want to be alone.” Dara stood up; she did not finish his cup of coffee and leave Chanyeol there. He wants to follow her but his body is telling him that she needs some time alone. While he is staring at her figure until it disappears from his sight, he looks at the thing inside his left hand: The cloth’s button of the stalker.

 

 

 

Then he smirked.

 

 

“Someone help us!! Pleaseee! Call the ambulance Chanyeol!! Make it fast!!!” Dara shouted while she put her hand on Chen’s wound to add pressure on it so he will not lose too much blood.  Chanyeol quickly asked for help and after a few minutes, the ambulance arrived.

 

 

“Please.. Please.. You can do this Chen O-o-okay? For me.. please..” Dara sobs while she holds on Chen’s hands.

 

 

Even it hurts; Chen managed to smile and wiped Dara’s tears with his trembling hands. “I..I.. will.. always be here..f-for.you. Don’t..cry..”

 

 

It breaks Chanyeol’s heart to see these scenes. His best friend crying her heart out and another friend who is almost near to dying. He clenched his fist so hard that it makes his knuckles white. He hates this feeling. He really does. Then before he gets inside the ambulance, he saw an object lying on the cement ground.

 

 

A button.

 

 

Then he remembered how he tugged on the stalker’s clothes just to not let him escape but he did not know that a button fell from his attire. He picked it up and his eyes grew bigger when he saw the button.

 

 

It is their school’s uniform button because it has the school’s logo on it.  

 

He clamped his fist again.

 

 

Dara’s phone rings. She decided not to answer it but it keeps ringing like there’s no tomorrow. She unlocked her phone and wonder who is the person calling.

 

 

“H-hello?” she almost whisper. Who will call her at this hour?

 

 

“Dara..is that you?” the person from the line spoke.

 

 

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter