Trapped.

I can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long chapter, I guess. ^^ enjoy my lovely readers, voter and subscribers. ♥ 

 

“You are Dara’s stalker??!” Chen shouted before Chanyeol able to stop him.

 

 

“What?! I’m what?!” Mino stood uo after wiping the blood off of his face. Good thing he did not hear Chen’s words clearly.

 

 

“I asked if your Dara’s mmmmppffhhh” Chenyeol reflexes helped him to shut his friend’s mouth before he reveal everything and ruin the whole plan.

 

 

“I’m not doing anything to you so can you leave me alone?!” Mino’s ears are becoming red already because of anger. Then he pushed Chen making him to stumble a bit but fortunately, he did not fell and remain his composure.

 

 

“Then what’s this?!” Chanyeol shoved Dara’s phone to his face. Earlier, they switched phone so in case the stalker texted her again, they will be the one to read it.

 

 

Mino’s eyes grew bigger after reading the text message and seeing the number who sent it. Sure it is his number but he is also sure that he is not the one who sent it.

 

 

“I-I’m not the one who sent this.” It surprised Both Chen and Chanyeol upon hearing Mino’s confession.

 

 

“We have no time for your jokes.” Chanyeol seriously said while returning the phone in his jeans’ pocket.

 

 

“We know you’re the one who is at fault here.” Chen said.

 

 

“But.. I lost my phone.” He really can’t believe it. “I lost it last week.”

 

 

“W-W-WHAT??!” Chanyeol and Chen shouted in unison.

 

 

“I said I lost it! Someone stole it in my bag last week!” Mino is trying his best just to make them believe his words.

 

 

“Are you sure?!” Chen holds both of his shoulders and shakes him.

 

 

“Of course!” But Chen keeps on shaking him. “Get off me, you fool!” Then that was the time Chanyeol pulled Chen off of Mino.

 

 

“You’re all insane.” Mino said while recovering from the little dizziness that Chen gave him.

 

 

“Thank you! We need to go!” Chanyeol grabbed Chen’s arm. He looked back at the clueless Mino again.

 

 

“I’m sorry too.” Then they leave.

 

 

“Yah! Run faster!” Chanyeol shouted to the guy behind him.

 

 

“Can you slow down a bit?! My legs are sore already!” Chen shouted, trying to overtake Chanyeol’s pace.

 

 

“We can’t! It’s a setup you loser! We must go back to Dara’s house immediately. I’m going to kill myself including you if something bad happened to Dara!” He threatened then continues on running.

 

 

“Wait for me!!!!!!!” Chen shouted back.

 

 

“Dara! Sandara Park! Where are you?!” Chanyeol shouted as soon as they entered the house while Chen remained calm and tries to find her quietly.

 

 

“Dara!! Hey Dar--- Ouch!” Chanyeol nursed his forehead when a slipper landed on it. “What the hell?!” He glared at Chen.

 

 

“I will not throw that if you just know how to lower your voice.” Then he pointed to the sleeping Dara on her bed room. “And I will not throw that if I did not know that Dara is sleeping peacefully here and you squeal like a mammoth there.”

 

 

“But mammoths don’t squeal you idiot.” This time, Chanyeol let down his voice.

 

 

“Whatever.” Chen rolled his eyes and grabbed a blanket and put it on Dara. “Goodnight Dara. Sweet dreams.” He is about to kiss Dara’s forehead when a big hand covers pulled his mouth.

 

 

“Not my best friend, ert.” Then Chanyeol pulled him on the living room. He actually pulled him on his mouth.

 

 

Dara was happy to found Chanyeol and Chen sleeping peacefully on her living room. She is glad to know that no one got hurt but they still do not tell her what happened last night. She fell asleep and did not notice their comeback. She wonders if they found her real stalker or something unexpected happen again. She goes to school with Chanyeol while Chen went to his house already. Chanyeol did not even mention a thing about last night and when she is about to ask, he said to her that she need to come home early and they will discuss the plan to her later.

 

 

 

Unlike the other days, she is fine now. People are giving her questioned looks but she just shrugged it off. She plans on visiting Sehun today but Chanyeol told her to cancel all her plans for today because the plan is more important.

 

 

“Maybe Sehun will understand.” She whisper to herself and put all her things back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter