12.

I can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Really?” He stopped and looked back at her.

 

 

“Yeah. What class are you in?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

“4-B. you?” Xiumin smiled.

 

 

 

“Oh, you’re one grade higher than me. I’m in 3-A.” She answered.

 

 

 

“Wow, so you’re smart.”

 

 

 

“Me? Smart? Just because I’m in 3-A it doesn’t mean I’m smart already.” Dara cleared.

 

 

 

“Whatever. For me, you’re smart. Beauty and brains cool!” He gave her a thumbs up.

 

 

 

“That’s cheesy but thanks.” Dara lowered her head because she is shy for Xiumin’s sudden compliment.

 

 

 

“Let’s talk more on Monday okay? I want to talk to you but I have some work to do.” He said between sighs.

 

 

 

“Okay. See you soon.” Then Xiumin waved at her then she go down to pay for the books.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

 

After paying for the books, Dara’s stomach grumbles so she decided to stop to in a bubble tea shop and grab her favourite snacks. As she entered, she noticed that the shop has many people but luckily she found herself an unoccupied table. Then she ordered her favourite mango-flavoured bubble tea and a slice of blueberry cheesecake.

 

 

 

While eating, she feels uncomfortable then she looked around and noticed that most of the customers in the shop are girls and they seem looking at her. She really doesn’t like getting this kind of attention especially when she is eating but a girl’s voice cleared her thoughts.

 

 

 

“He really looks hot.” A girl whispered to another girl with her.

 

 

 

He?  Then she looked around and noticed that there’s a boy who is wearing a cap on the table next to her.

 

 

 

“Dara, you’re a moron. They are looking at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter