Finding the stalker.

I can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a lame show, the surrounding returns to its serious mood again. It is beginning to get dark and they need to settle the plan already. Chan and Chanyeol are sitting next to each other, thinking how they will get Dara’s stalker. They can’t think up of a better plan. Yes they have ideas but they are not hundred percent sure if it will work things out. Until Dara remembered something that will surely contribute big to their plan.

 

 

“I remember. I got the stalker’s number.” She announced then stand up to get her phone which she threw on the bed earlier.

 

 

“How do you got his number?” Chanyeol asked.

 

 

“He sent me a message.” Dara gives her phone to Chanyeol. Chen drew closer to him so he can read the message too.

 

 

“Creepy .” Chanyeol gritted his teeth after reading the message. Sehun maybe an sometimes but he really cares for the youngest member in their group.

 

 

“This guy really go psycho.”  Chen clicked his tongue while Dara just nod with agreement.

 

 

“Text him.” Out of nowhere, Chanyeol gave Dara an order.

 

 

“What?!” Dara could not believe what is her best friend wants her to do.

 

 

“Hey! Are you insane too?” Chen lightly slaps Chanyeol on his shoulder.

 

 

“But this is our only option. If we want to catch the stalker, we must know where to catch him.” Chanyeol explained.

 

 

“But..” Chen hesitated.

 

 

“Yeollie is right. We have to make a move. We have to do something. I never knew that you have a brain Chanyeol.” Dara get her phone from Chanyeol’s hand.

 

 

“Yah!”

 

 

“What will I say?” Dara looked at them.

 

 

“Ask what he wants.” Chen suggested. Then immediately, Dara typed it and sent it to the unknown number. Less than a minute, they got a reply.

 

 

“Wow. That was fast.” Chanyeol said.

 

 

“Check it.” Chen pointed to dara’s phone.

 

 

Even she does not want to, Dara reads the message and her eyes grew bigger. “WHAT??!” she squealed.

 

 

“What is it??” Chen and Chanyeol moved to her side so they can check the text message.

 

 

“Kill Sehun.”

 

 

“WHHAAAATT??!” They have the same reaction.

 

 

“Who is Sehun?” Chen tilted his head. He joined the shocked expression of the tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter