Strategies To Win His Heart # 3

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jieun catch her breath after she sat down in her chair. She didn’t know if she could have the courage to doing something like that.

"Bravo Jieun. you're so cool. "Said Jiyeon with a grin.

"Oh, shut up Jiyeon." Jieun just laughed along with her friend.

 

 

////

 

Jieun open a message that just came in after the third lesson is completed. Message from Myungsoo.

From: My prince

Going back together?.

If only Jieun didn’t see him hugging another girl at the han river yesterday. now she will be very happy and immediately accepted his invitation. But it's different now, she should stop.

"Who?" Asked Jiyeon curious at the sight of Jieun’s reaction immersed in her own thoughts after receiving the message.

"Myungsoo oppa asked me to go home together. But I will reject it. "Answer Jieun and intend to reply before Jiyeon stopped her.

"Why reject it, you can use it to break up with him later in the school gates. So for all to know, what has he done to you. "Jieun hit Jiyeon head hard enough.

"I'm not going to do anything like that pabbo." Jieun continue what she was going to do.

Sent.

To: My Prince

Sorry oppa, but I can’t. I have a meeting.

"Jiyeon, I'm not going to continue this relationship, but I'm also not going to break up in this way. for now I haven’t been able to meet him. I'll decide when I can. "

"Then, you can break up through a message." Propose Jiyeon.

"It won’t, it will not make it all ends easily. Because I'm sure I still have to see him to explain it again."

"Whatever. But don’t wait too long. Because I'm sure when he touch your soft spot, you will yield to him again. "

"Yes, I promise. It will not be long. "

 

 

////

 

The next day, Myungsoo sending the message again to take her home. And Jieun still reject it with lame excuses. But when he saw Myungsoo were waiting at the gates of the school where she usually waited Myungsoo. Makes her  distraught. And was forced to make her wait until an hour or more to get home, she didn’t think Myungsoo will be waiting for her in a long time like that. Jieun convince herself not to waver.

 

 

 

////

The next few days Jieun still avoid Myungsoo, which makes him confused. What happened with his ​​stalker ?.

 When unintentionally she ran into Myungsoo in the cafeteria, she knew Myungsoo want to say something to her. But Jieun had a hard time to distract him, and it turns out it wasn’t easy to avoid him because intentionally or unintentionally they always passed.

 

 

 

////

 

Today is the right day to end their relationship. Jieun thought.

It’s been four days, after their date, Jieun finally able to set her heart. There is no point in maintaining a relationship if only one person who wants it. Jieun send Myungsoo message.

To: My Prince

How about after school we go to han river?

And without waiting for a long time, she had received a reply from Myungsoo.

On the other hand Myungsoo who was sitting in class while listening to music through earphones receive a message that he had been waiting for. He didn’t know for what reason he was waiting for a message from the girl. he knows he is very outrageous at her lover. he has to treat her as his run after, and he also has to leave her on the day of their first date just to appease his ex-girlfrien who had just broken up with her boyfriend. They were both injured, him and Jieun. But Jieun shouldn’t take part in this situation.

That's why he felt so guilty at that naive girl. He knew how Jieun’s feelings toward him, he knows how Jieun trying to steal his heart. But still can not.

To: Jieun-aa

That’s good idea ..

He was very happy she was finally won’t ignore him anymore. although he is baffled by the behavior of the girl a few days ago. He wondered why she was upset, is it because he screwed up their date ?. Or because of something else that he hasn’t know ?.

They met at the school gate as usual, they just smile to each other. But Myungsoo felt something different from the girl. The aura around her, feels gloomy. But he ignored it. Even on the bus Jieun just silent didn’t like her usual, making him feel awkward. He felt guilty, he had previously thought Jieun very annoying because all her questions. And now when she is just silent, it actually makes him extremely disturbed.

"Jieun-aa." He called to the girl sitting next him seeking her attention.

"Nae?" Asked the girl showing her innocent eyes. Myungsoo smiled a little look at this girl's innocence. and it made ​​him more feeling guilty.

"What are you thinking. You're just a daydream. "

"Nothing. I just feel a little tense with the exam later. "Jieun replied simply. Myungsoo chuckled hearing Jieun’s reason.

"It is still a very long time, why do you have to feel stressed. I will go to college and still being laid. "

"That's because you're smart not like me." Jieun muttered.

"De?"

"Aniyo ..." witnessed the cute girl's behavior makes Myungsoo become more comfortable. This girl can be cute without having to try. If only Myungsoo wasn’t a jerk he must have fallen on the charm of this girl.

 

 

 

The wind is blowing gently in the river makes Jieun complacent, she was dreaming of a day like this. walking side by side with her boyfriend. Surely it would be great fun if that relationship doesn’t  have to end. But, she realized she shouldn’t be selfish.

Myungsoo entitled to be happy, as well as herself. If Myungsoo was not happy with her. Then she would do it for him. She will do it for the happiness of people she loves, even though she will bear the pain alone. But she believes the time will cure it.

After a few minutes they walked, they decided to sit on the bench.

"It’s the place you want me to be your girlfriend." Jieun started a conversation with a small smile and a dreamy view. Myungsoo little surprised to hear Jieun sudden confessions. But he just quietly let her continue her words. Staring Jieun beside him with a few strands of her black hair fly because of the wind.

"At that time, I followed you after school because you look so down. You know I'm a fan of yours . Right? "Myungsoo still silent, listening to what the purpose of this girl.

"And I really panic when you're drunk and walked up to the river ..." Jieun chuckled, and somehow Myungsoo really like this girl's laughter. Which previously he wasn’t aware of. He smile with her chuckled.

"What I think about that moment. You shouldn’t jump, you can not die before you know my feelings to you. But like winning the lottery, before I admitted my feelings to you, you just ask me to be your lover ... "Myungsoo remember that day, and he was ashamed of himself for being such a jerk to this innocent girl. Arrogantly he asked her to be his girl, regardless of her feelings.

"Yeah, and I'm being such a jerk." Myungsoo muttered Quietly.

"Aniyo. It was an opportunity for me. But it seems dating is not good for me. I can not study with concentration. So Myungsoo oppa, I'm sorry to say this. I want us to split up from now on. "Myungsoo still digesting what just this girl talk. A break up?.

"De?" He response still in daze. He didn’t know why his brain is slow today. today, the same as when he felt the heartbreak for the first time. Did he should be dumped by a girl again?. But isn’t actually a few days ago he had intention to end their relationship. And now Jieun who asked Myungsoo parted without having to beg for his release by his fan. so that he can get together with her beloved, Suzy.

But now that the girl voluntarily want to get away from him, he felt a pain ?.

"We'd better split up. You will go to college after this, and I also had to concentrate with my studies. "Jieun couldn’t see towards Myungoo or Myungsoo will see the truth in her eyes. She didn’t want to be apart of this namja. but if a break up is for the better why bother to chose the wrong path.

"Is this because of my attitude?" Asked Myungsoo still couldn’t believe Jieun lame excuses.

"No... No, don’t ever think something like that oppa. You've been very kind to me over the years. It’s for the good of both of us. "Jieun standingng from her seat.

"I still have to go to the bookstore after this, I'm going home alone. Oppa keep good care of yourself. " Jieun bowed down left Myungsoo alone with chaotic thoughts.

Myungsoo Suppose to be happy, because he can win the heart of Suzy again after this. but, he feels something is missing. As anyone taking something in his heart.

Jieun walked with her head down, finally her tears flow after so much she holding it before. It’s hard, is it have to end up just like this. To the person she loves, her effort seems worth it.

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter