Strategies To Win His Heart # 1

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strategies to win his heart

 

Cast: Lee Jieun and IU as Kim Myungsoo

           Park Ji-yeon and Oh Sehun

           Bae Suzy

Genre: fluff

 

 

^^Sorry, I can’t continue my previous fic… it’s just stuck like that. But I give you all a new fic I hope you guys like it.

 

 

***

Two high school girls in uniform go hand in hand past the long corridor passing several classroom door.

"You see how her reaction was Jieun. so priceless. "Says one who has a blonde long-haired girl. A girl with high body and slender posture like a model.

The girl's long blonde hair stopped right a way when she doesn’t get any response from the person who was with her.

"Jieun ....are you even listening to me ?. "a girl who was called Jieun come stop out of the way and looked at her with a shocked face as she slowly her shoulder that had just hit by her own best friend.

"YAa ... Jiyeon !. Do you need to be this rude to your only friend. "Like doesn’t hear anything Jiyeon just rolled her eyes.

"Aish ... this brat ..." upset with Jiyeon’s reaction, Jieun running quickly left her best friend behind. After previous reply Jiyeon by spanking her hard.

Jiyeon running after a friend who had short like and it makes it easier for her.

"Aishhh ... ya.. ya ... Lee Jieun. did you know the that you just hit . You ert girl

 .... Ouchh ... why did you stop so suddenly. "

"Do you think he would be waiting at the school gates ?." Jiyeon looks confused for a while, but after understanding what Jieun mean. She just sighed.

"Why do not you run to the school gates and see with your own eyes, he's waiting for you or not."

"Jiyeonnn ... you know it would make me hurt if I see there is only an empty school gates."

"You already know the answer why bother to Ask me. But let's hope .. kajja. "

 

 

Jiyeon pressed her lips into a straight line. Staring friend beside her with pity. She pat Jieun’s sagging shoulders due disappointed after what they see, she reached the school gate but no one she expected in sight  only security and several classmates.

"I know. very tiring to like someone who didn’t like us back. right ?. "Jiyeon shook her head without even look guilty.

"YA... your words rude as hell." Said Jieun and pursed her lips.

"Wae ?. I don’t think there is wrong with my words just now. Jieun just give up. Eo? "

"I won’t. I'm sure I can make him like me someday. Especially now that he has become my beloved one."Said Jieun dreamily.

"Stubborn. For what to be proud being his girl if it’s  just  for a status, he doesn’t even treat you like a lover of what he supposed to do. "

"You really have a sharp tongue Park Jiyeon. I still can not believe why we are still friends to this day. "

"That's because you do not have any friends other than me. You nerd. "

"Yaaa ...." Jieun justify her glasses and walked quickly past the school gates without considering Jiyeon again.

 

 

"Jieun ..."

"Eum .."

"Are you mad?"

"Yes."

"Aish,,, this girl, I'm sorry okay. But I just do not want you to get hurt someday when Myungsoo sunbae leave you. "

"Isshh,, Jiyeon why do you always say bad things. Do you really want me to get hurt huh? "Jieun looked at Jiyeon with annoy.

"Of course not. Pabbo. But look at Myungsoo sunbae does not look he'll fall in love with you. You're just a run after for him. He's just making you as replacement of Suzy. "

"I know. but I've been waiting for this day to come from the first. Even before I knew you. And now God gave the green light for our relationship. He himself asked me to be his girlfriend. How great is that ?. In fact, I still think this is just a dream. But this is real Jiyeon. It's real that I was a lover of Myungsoo oppa. I'll keep trying to make him fall in love with me for a short time. "

Jiyeon yawning hear all the words of her stubborn friend.

"Well, whatever. But do not blame me if you're aware of all later. "

"I will not."

 

 

////

 

Jieun walked slowly by the streets of a residential complex that has been six years she chose this road route to return home, these roads are twice as far from the other route. It’s all she did for only one purpose. To be able to see him, saw her dream boy.

Jieun chuckled to herself just thinking now that she has become a lover of Kim Myungsoo. A dream come true huh?

And here's a big house with a spacious yard in front of it, Jieun walk slower than before when she reached outside the house so she can see him. How silly, he’s her lover. But did embarrassing things like this.

"Jieun ..." that voice. how much she likes whenever her name is called by this voice. made her heart beat faster than usual.

"Oh. Hay .. "she replied solemnly. Her hands clutched her backpack straps, with her left foot pounding the ground like she was making a hole for herself for a place to hide.

"You just got back ?. Sorry I didn’t wait to go home together. "

Butterflies flying in her stomach, the girl replied calmly. "It's alright oppa. I also still have student council meeting. "

Myungsoo walked over Jieun, Jieun now can clearly see the handsome face of Myungsoo, especially now Myungsoo wear white shirts and a blue pants. Jieun is very happy with what she saw. Especially when she  accidentally saw his collarbone. very y. She thought.

"Jieun ..."

"Eo?"

"You drooling ..."

"DE ...?" Jieun quickly wiped her lips but didn’t felt of something wet ?.

"Haha ... no, just kidding. You're daydreaming while looking at my neck. Kajja, I’ll accompany you to go home. "Jieun not yet aware of the shock at what she had just seen and now she really can not hear what Myungsoo  just said. Who would believe it if Kim Myungsoo the famous quiet and rarely smiled guy, laughed right in front of her and it was because of her. But, she also had seen Myungsoo crying as well. She thought.

Stalker indeed.

"Jieun ..."

"De ..?" Jieun find the source of the voice calling hers name that was several paces away. Jieun look very silly, she knew.

"Kajja."

"You want to take me home?" She asked Showing her face in disbelief. Myungsoo nodded and resumed his way. While Jieun with her both short legs  run to match his pace.

'Who said I had to give up. Park Ji-yeon you're wrong, Myungsoo oppa will love me quickly. "She smiled with her mind.

"There are funny ?."

"Aniyo. Waeyo? "

"You laugh to yourself."

"Ahaha .. Mianhe."

Silence, no one spoke. Jieun think hard what to say.

'What should I say ... think Jieun .. think ...'

"It's been up to. Come in. "Ah, the look of disappointment she can not hide when she saw her house right in front of her.

"Nae. Thank you and be careful oppa. "Jieun walking sluggish opening the gate of her home. Even she can’t get a hug or a light kiss on the forehead . Looks like you still have to try hard Jieun. she thought bitterly.

"Jieun."

"Yee?" she replied enthusiastically. Even seem very excited for her dislike.

Myungsoo smile to see this girl behavior who always followed him. if only Myungsoo never met and loved his first love maybe this time he had fallen in love with the girl in front of him.

"See you tomorrow at school." Jieun grinned and nodded, a smile from Myungsoo's now been more than enough for her.

 

 

////

 

Jieun "POV"

It's be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter