Strategies To Win His Heart # 2

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our journey home as usual, I'm always the one who talking. And Myungsoo oppa will only answer potluck. He doesn’t know. he didn’t know it hurt me.

He looks distract. And I know what causes it, Suzy. But I will hold on.

Currently we are sitting side by side in a quiet bus, it would seem romantic if we were lovers who fell in love to each other. Unfortunately, we are far from it. Only me who love him.

 

 

////

 

Now I read My Chemistry’s , when I felt a hard tap on my shoulder. Jiyeon. I know it's her. She was not a girl.

"What if we start our strategy after school?" Asked Jiyeon enthusiastic. I can’t playing dumb again with her after she gave me a death glare. But when I remember what happened yesterday. I figured it would not hurt if I try. It's better to try than to be curious forever.

"Okay." And the one word that can set up Jiyeon became very hyper girl.

In every lesson I just pretend to pay attention, when in fact my mind was focused on what happened yesterday.

 

 

 

Finally home from school, before I actually stood Jiyeon had already pulled me to follow her. I've sent a message to Myungsoo oppa if today I couldn’t accompany him practice with the reason I had to look for a book.

We had reached the place that I think this is the optical shop.

"I don’t want to use the lens."

"Yes. Yes .... You've said it a thousand times. At least you should replace your ugly glasses with glasses more fashionable.”

From optic shop Jiyeon drag me our school uniform store, choose for s size. Oh No Jiyeon.

"You think I'm a girl of what. This uniform still looks good why waste money to buy something that isn’t necessary. "

"Okay. Not S give me a M size. I do not understand why your mother let you wear a uniform with a large size like that. "I glared at her, and she was silent after that.

And for the next hour Jiyeon dragged me to other places. To the salon and then to the mall to be exact.

"Well ... Jiyeon. You make me go bankrupt. "She just stuck her tongue out when she was cool to read a magazine while I had to give up my precious hair damaged by some of these feminine men.

'Huh ... not fair.'

 

 

///

 

I know I changed, but I don’t know if I change too much or is it just my feelings ?. When I was in the bus many men are looking at me. And now as I walked to my classroom from the gate to the class all the students looked at me. did Jiyeon’s make over failed ?.

"Are you a new student?" Eunji came to my desk. I narrowed my eyes. Did I really look different ?.

"Aniyo." I replied sortly.

"You sound like ..."

"Jieunnniiieee ...." And Jiyeon comes with all eyes staring at me. What they really think.

"You look so cute and pretty. I don’t know my work could be this good. "I hit her shoulder a little harder because of the commotion she had created.

Eunji back to her seat with a puzzled face. Me and Jiyeon began sitting in our seats, but I could still hear the whisperings of some classmates.

"Is she really Jieun ?."

"She was very cute and pretty." I smiled danced over my head.

"Did she go under plastic surgery?" What ?.

"YAH ... if there is a plastic surgery that can make people beautiful in just one day tell me. Are you crazy. "Jiyeon and her temper.

"Jiyeon, sit down." Jiyeon still grumbled. But I don’t really worry about what they think about me. I only care what Myungsoo would think, did he like my new look. I hope so.

 

 

////

 

I stand up alone beside the school gate, before I got a message from Myungsoo oppa. If we're going to go home together without me asking for it. I'm happy because he's made​​. and to be honest I was very nervous with what Myungsoo oppa will think of me. Will he like my new appearance ?.

I smiled when I saw Myungsoo oppa walked up to where I was. I smiled at him and waved at him. But he just looked at me, puzzled.

"Myungsoo oppa ..." I said softly.

"Jieun?"

"Nae. Kajja ... "

Myungsoo oppa was not at all talking about my new look, he still remains as before. He only answer what I ask him. And he is busy with his phone.

I just sighed. You fail Jieun. you fail.

Until we got to the front of my house, I just looked down, I smiled faintly at him. I hope he didn’t notice.

"We're here. Thank you for bringing me home. "And he just responded with a smile. But this time different, he softly tousled my hair and leave before his final smile. Only because earlier gesture can make my heart felt like exploding. I couldn’t hide my joy. I danced like a crazy girl. I was mad because ofMyungsoo.

 

 

////

 

"Did something happen ?. You look very happy. "Jiyeon started teasing me and woke me from my reverie.

"Nothing. Myungsoo oppa still act normal. "I answered listlessly," but he started doing skinship. "I said with a big smile.

"Aww ... didhe kiss you?" Asked Jiyeon enthusiastic. I make a face // O.o

"Not yet. But he tousled my hair when we got to the front of my house. "And she looked annoy.

"That's it? .... if it’s just like that I can do it for you. "And now Jiyeon started going crazy with tousled my hair with great enthusiasm. This brat ....

 

 

////

Like yesterday I was waiting Myungsoo oppa at the school gates. He sent me a message again, did he begins to fall in love with me ?. I thought happily.

And that made ​​me even more excited when I saw Myungsoo oppa walking no rather running towards me with a happy face. I join in with smiling like an idiot. I hope that smile because of me.

And he surprised me by held my hand to follow his path.

Unfortunately the warm grip of him, I couldn’t feel forever as he let go when we sit in the passenger seat. I definitely would not wash my left hand. hihihi .... I chuckled.

And apparently Myungsoo oppa saw it.

"Something funny ?."

"Aniyo." And so after that he just nodded and looked back at the outside of the bus window. The smile was still on his face. And I'm very curious what the cause is.

Suddenly I wanted to see what was in his cell phone, because he was clutching his cell phone tightly.

"Eumm Myungsoo oppa ... can I borrow your phone, I have to send a message to eomma because I had to stop by the bookstore. My cell phone died. "I didn’t lie. That's true I have to tell eomma, other than on the cell phone dead for forgetting to fill it.

Casually Myungsoo oppa gave me his cell phone and stared out the window back.

The first thing I do is open the inbox and this is enough to make my heart broken again. So all this time he is still keep contact with Suzy. Even her name contact still same as before. My wife. While my name is still Jieun-aa. That's better than Jieun-ssi. Jieun.

I wanted to return his cell phone. But I'm curious, is there a picture of me in the draft even one. I have his picture on my cell phone, even it is full of pictures of him and some videos that I record by myself.

I began to open, and it did not exist at all. T.T

And there is a folder that made ​​me very curious because it's the only folder using a password. I thought hard how the pass before Myungsoo oppa suspicious to me. He difficult to memorize numbers so it was definitely his date of birth.

Ah can not? .... So what is it?.

I find it hard to do but I'm typing too few numbers and sure enough it opens. the folder with a password using the date of Suzy’s birth. My heart broken again without Myungsoo knowing.

  In this folder I see so many photos of them. They look very happy and of course loving.

"Jieun pabbo ..." I hiss. It looks like Myungsoo oppa hear me because he saw me in confusion. I handed him his cell phone. After I got out of the folder which makes me very sick.

"I'll stop at the next bus stop. See you tomorrow at school. "Before Myungsoo oppa got the chance to ask, I walked to the door of the bus. And I'm out safely before I finally broke down on the asphalt roadside. I can’t hold it anymore. And I cried, I cried until I got to Jiyeon’s home.

 

 

Jiyeon looked at me with pity, I know I'm a big mess. But who cares when my heart hurt like this.

"Jieun, stop here now. Just break up with Myungsoo. He's not worth it. "I just cry uncontrollably hearing her request. does I have to stop here ?. But I haven’t even tried until  my limit.

"I ... I ... can’t" I said uncertainly.

"Jieun please ..." for the first time Jiyeon begging me. and I'm very grateful because I have her as my best friend.

"I'll try." I replied weakly.

"I'll help you Jieun. you know you can get the man away 100 times, even 1000 times better than Kim Myungsoo. "I just smiled faintly respond to her words.

 

 

////

 

I've established my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter