Replacemen chapter 2

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All day Chanyeol just silent, thinking about what had happened with Jieun . 1:45 o'clock in the morning . Her eyes sting and weight as well as with his head feels heavy . But shadow Jieun face with an expression that looked hard for him to describes . There is an angry  also sadness there but he can also catch the deep longing there . Expression he had never discovered from people he has ever met before .

Feel guilty . Of course . In fact this is the greatest guilt from the previous guilt . It's bigger than when he failed to enter the Chung Shan High School, who also made ​​his parents were disappointed . This time his guilt greater than that , because at least his parents still support him after that.

" I 'll apologize to her ... "

Chanyeol convince himself . And pray that everything goes smoothly .

 

 

" Yeol , what with that face? "

" I didn’t sleep Baek . "

" Wae ? "

" There is a small problem . "

" What ? "

" I'm tired . Stop asking . " With that Chanyeol put his long hands on table and buried his head and sleep afterwards . Baekhyun worried seeing Chanyeol listless like that.

In every lessons Chanyeol use that to sleep , maybe today he is lucky because he didn’t get a shout or punishment from his teacher .

Chanyeol still follow Suzy went back to her home . A habit was difficult to stop, right? . But this time he was still standing in there. Although Suzy had entered her home a few minutes ago .

He looked at a house that still remains , still looks empty. Anxious, what if she didn’t come out of her house because his words yesterday . he didn’t want to bear the guilt like this .

Waiting , although this is the very thing he hated but for this time . Although he had to wait for long hours is not a problem for him. The most important is the girl come out of her house , and he could apologize to her .

 

 

His feet were sore , after an hour waiting . But he still didn’t see Jieun out of her house . He decided to bent down again . And began busying himself playing with his shoelaces.

But suddenly he felt his chest pounding when  heard the sound of footsteps approached. Didn’t know who he hoped this time . Jieun or Suzy . Because he knew his heart would be pounding like this if he was in close proximity with Suzy .

Chanyeol Tilt his head to see who’s walking. And his smile expand instantly,  saw who was walking. It’s Jieun with her head looked down as usual . Standing from his position, he smoothed his shirt and pants and be ready to apologize to this girl .

" Hey ... haven’t I told you, didn’t walk by looking down or you will get a lot of trouble later . " He said with a big smile, greeting Jieun who is now stopped from running . And see Chanyeol dislike . But like it doesn’t happen she started continuing her pace .

" Hey ...Suzy’s neighbor. I'm sorry . "Said Chanyeol sincerely .

Jieun stop , no idea if Chanyeol will apologize to her. Whereas in fact she felt guilty at this man for saying rudely to him.

Chanyeol walked over Jieun . and now he was standing right in front of this girl .

" Jieun - ssi ... I’m sorry . I know I was wrong . I shouldn’t talk like that to you . Forgive me because I've been bothering you lately. I'm so sorry ... "

" There is nothing to forgive in this case , Chanyeol - ssi . " Replied Jieun softly.

" But I still feel sorry for you . "

"Then stop feeling guilty to me. because you aren’t did the wrong things to me . just think the days before this was never happen . And let's say you don’t know me . Likewise with me . I would assume that I don’t know you . "

" But I can’t . I obviously  know you even had to make you upset with my actions . "

" Then, you can learn it "

" I Can’t. just forgive me and let’s be friends ? . "

Jieun was silent , stunned by the words of this guy. For what this man wants to be friends with her. For what he want to make a friend with a girl like her. Is it because he feels guilty?

" I forgive you . So you don’t have to feel guilty anymore . "

" Thank you . But I still want to be your friend . "

" I can’t . sorry . "

" Wae ? "

" I just can not . "

"Then. you can learn it . "

Jieun just rolled her eyes , annoyed with the stubbornness of this guy in front of her. Chanyeol smiled looking Jieun, and follow her steps.

" What do you will go to the bus stop again ? . "

" ....... "

" I can go with you .. "

" No need . "

" I promise I will not say anything this time . "

" ....... "

Chanyeol just smiled . Somehow with this attitude of him . True he was a man who always wanted to know . but he never forced people like this . What's more was stubborn to the people he had just met.

Throughout the trip Chanyeol just silent accompanying the girl beside him who was facing down as usual . Although Chanyeol really want to ask why this girl always looked down but he couldn’t, because he had promised to silent during accompany her.

 

 

 

Jieun patiently sitting on the long chair bus stop . Every now and then she will look to the right to see do bus is coming . but when the bus came and the person she was waiting still didn’t come she could only breathe in disappoint .

While Chanyeol  looked at Jieun impatiently. Various questions have fulfilled on his head . but only a murmur that comes out of his mouth .

" It's an hour more we wait here . Wouldn’t it be better if you called him?. You can borrow my cell phone if you want. " Finally Chanyeol said what he wanted to say . And reached into his backpack searching for his cell phone .

" No need , I 've called him many times but he never pick up my call . " Jieun replied softly .

Chanyeol just looked pity at Jieun, the various perceptions instantly popped into his head .

What this girl is waiting was her lover ?

What a mistake this girl until her boyfriend very angry at her?

Why she go here and waiting than go to his home instead?

But what’s perhaps because she doesn’t know where her boyfriend live and just waiting at the bus stop because she is always waiting for her lover here before?

Agrhhh ... What's wrong with you Chanyeol . It wasn’t your business at all. Just stand up and never deal again with this strange girl .

But you had already promised to be her friend ...

Agrhhh .....

Chanyeol sighed and then exhale slowly . For some reason when he saw Jieun glassy face,  he felt the feeling of  not bear in him appear . He really wants to know what's wrong with this girl . But look at her silent attitude  might need a long time to fulfill his curiosity

Chanyeol turned from Jieun then looked up, it turned the sky was cloudy . And the patter of water began to fall from the sky .

" Rain . Do you bring your umbrella ? "Ask Chanyeol on Jieun whom replied by shaking of the girl whom sat on his left.

" Sigh ... I also didn’t bring my umbrella . if so you have to wait for the rain to stop,  then you can go home . " Chanyeol start looking forward again , staring at the rain began to fall so heavy .

Jieun looked at her watch . It turns out she was been waiting for nearly two hours here . She stood up from her seat, Chanyeol looked at her  with a puzzled. What’s now ?

" Where are you going ?. the rain is heavy. Don’t You know? . "

But as if wasn’t hearing Chanyeol words Jieun walk, let the raindrops hit herbody .

" Hey ... " with alacrity Chanyeol hold Jieun arm and dragged her to the bus stop. Jieun looked Chanyeol , like just aware of this guy.

" It's still raining and very heavy . Are you crazy . just shelter here until the rain stop and you can go home afterwards . Aisshh , , ,  I'm such just  taking care of a child . " Chanyeol upset.

" I want to go home now . " Jieun replied softly .

Chanyeol inhaled and exhaled . Tried to regulate his breathing and relieve his frustration .

" It's still raining, do you want to catch a cold after this huh ? . "

" None of your business if I was sick . Go home . And don’t come here anymore . "

" Okay , , , but I came here not for you . I have more important matters to take care than look at a little girl like you . " Gone Chanyeol patience . And releasing his grip on Jieun arm.

Jieun bowed her head and started to leave the bus stop . Walking under heavy rain . Without looking back again .

While Chanyeol just stared at the girl back who has been walking further away .

 

 

 

 

" Hey ... at least wear this . And remember the next day don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter