Strategies To Win His Heart # 4

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GO!!

Sunny day to start the day, Jieun walk down the road to school happily. Typical cheerful girl. She throw her board smile towards the people she met. she was very excited after waking from sleep earlier, she knew what the reasons behind her happiness but she didn’t want to think about it now. She didn’t want to hope and it will destroy again. Just like before.

She was really want to watch the tournament later, but she can’t absent from school just to watch Myungsoo. Her thoughts were interrupted when she gets a message from Jiyeon. She opened the message.

 

From: Dino

Please today can we ditching school and support Sehun. Ote?

 

Jieun just want to reply no, when she saw Myungsoo coming out of his house. This is the final game in high school. I will definitely regret it if I don’t see it. Confirming her heart Jieun reply.

 

To: Dino

Okay. We met in a café near the bus stop where I was.

 

"I've been ditching. You have to win oppa. "

 

 

////

GAME has started since ten minutes ago. And this time their high school’s opponent is not too strong. Yes, this was just the beginning. Because Jieun’s school sure will win. The game continues. And what makes Jieun upset is the princess Suzy is here.

'Jieun pabbo, of course she  will be here, She’s the head of cheerleader.'

Didn’t feels after the first game they have won, it is finals. All players play seriously. Jieun and Jiyeon pray for their schools as well as with other spectators. She knew Myungsoo saw her, and the boy also gave her the sweetest smile she had ever seen. Oppa, what is all the attention about?

  Score still in held by their school, but at the last minute one opposing player deliberately elbowing Myungsoo stomach when the man would shoot the ball. Until made Myungsoo fall. Jieun screaming because much worried.

She intends to run down to the field and examine how Myungsoo’s who was being carried to the edge. but notyet she take her first step, she lay back again. When she saw Suzy who came to accompany him. and again her heart just broke down after she felt happy.

Jiyeon clasped her hand tightly. Seeing her  pity friend. Jiyeon realized her friend still can not forget her first love. And may be her love increase instead. She had to do something for her friend now, she look at Sehun who just shoot the ball and two point. Make their schools become champions. Everyone is jumping for joy because the win as well as Myungsoo who was pleased with his team's victory. Without realizing someone was looking at him with a broken heart.

 

 

 

 

////

Once they skipped yesterday, Jieun and Jiyeon must be punished. They clean the men's room together.

"Gawd ... why men should be this slob?" Complained Jiyeon.

"I don’t know, maybe because they didn’t need water like us women?"

"Oh Jieun that so gross ..." and they laughed over their silliness.

"Jiyeon ..."

"Eum?"

"did they get back together again?"

"Who ?. Kai and Yura? "

"YA ... no joking." Jieun pouted while mopping toilets were already quite clean.

"I don’t know. Maybe. "

"Oh ..."

"You will get what you're supposed to have someday Jieun. be patient. "

"Eo?"

"Please stop talking and finish your work before the day is getting dark."

 

 

 

Both girls were walking towards their school gate, and it was empty. Because they are the last in the school. blame to detention. hmm

"Oh My ... .Jiyeon."

"What?" Said Jiyeon upset because Jieun definitely miss something in class, typical Jieun.

"My cell phone left behind in class."

"Quickly grab. I'll wait here. "

 

 

Jiyeon play her cell phone when she felt someone walking toward her direction. When she saw it was Myungsoo. Jiyeon issued her smirk.

She stepped to the left as step foot in front of her go to left and right as well Myungsoo step to the right. And as well as the next.

"Park Ji-yeon-ssi, really what are you doing?" asked Myungsoo upset.

"Ah annyeong Myungsoo Sunbae." Jiyeon bent down and walked past him.

"Why go back to the person who has clearly throw us." Said Jiyeon softly but sharply.

"You talking to me?" Myungsoo turned towards Jiyeon. While Jiyeon just smiled crookedly.

"You know what I mean." Jiyeon replied.

"You know nothing, Jieun is the one who want to break up."

"And you believe with her lame excuse ?, I don’t know you turned out to be very insensitive person."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sure you knew she followed you from the beginning. I'm sure you knew her feelings to you. What do you think only for serious study she willingly let you go. Why did you go into the arms of another girl when you have a date with your girlfriend!. "

Myungsoo was silent, so that's the reason ?. But why she was not telling the truth to him and make other reasons?

"She knows you still love Suzy, and she thought Suzy also still love you. For your happiness she surrendered. For your happiness she find another reason so you won’t feel overwhelmed or feel guilty about her ... you're lucky because Jieun so sincerely love you. But it seems now you're not so lucky. Because you know, Jieun is sweet and kind. It will not be hard for any man to love her ... "Jiyeon let out a winning smile when she saw Myungsoo’s reaction. He looked frustrated. And Jiyeon sure he was thinking about what she was saying.

"Oh ... JIEUN" Myungsoo looked where Jieun located. Innocence girl who smiled at him.

"Remember, never approached Jieun if you're not confident with your true feelings." Said Jiyeon ending the chat between them.

"What are you doing here ... together?" Asked the sweet voice.

"Deee... Are you jealous Jieun?" He saw the blush on her cheeks. Myungsoo aware sweet girl in front of him is still like him. But what about himself ?. What his true feelings ?.

"Aniyo ..."

"Jieun kajja ..." Jiyeon dragging Jieun home, while Jieun still staring at Myungsoo who seemed unaware of her departure. She looked down sad.

 

 

 

////

 

Jieun still felt there was something strange with Myungsoo, after a few days ago she saw Jiyeon and Myungsoo together. Myungsoo’s attitude changed. He was always avoid her. And Jieun feel hurt because of it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter