Loving You # 1

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Loving you

Cast: IU aka Jieun and Myungsoo

Genre: friendship, romance

^_^

 

With the outlook still hazy because just waking up , a man walked out of his room lazily and down the stairs of his house. Standing right in front of the dining room table and gulped down the water which he had filled with cold water from the refrigerator he took earlier .

 

It was already noon but what do you expect from Kim Myungsoo, handsome and popular guy but he was very lazy . He will wake up if the clock shows one o'clock already . He would only wake up when it was important things, it was when he had a morning classes or have to dropping off his girlfriend to go to school . And it must to be late ... pssh

 

He rubbed his eyes with the back of his right hand , and intends to resume his sleep . Because he just woke up feeling very thirsty and yes , today no lectures , no dropping off or pick up his girlfriend . But not yet he began to walk up the stairs of his house, sounds like a cry reached his ears . His forehead wrinkled as he could a little to identify the owner of this voice . Curious, Myungsoo walked toward the living room of his house because of the noise was coming from there . The more he walked closer the sounds of crying getting harder.

 

" YAH ... why are you crying ? " Myungsoo asked worriedly at his friend who was sitting on the couch with her eyes swollen and her petite nose was red.

 

" Sob ... sob ... I ... can not .. sob ... " Myungsoo’s friend, Jieun just cried with a messy face that made ​​him increasingly concerned at his friend .

 

" You can not what ? . " Now Myungsoo had to be right in front of the cute girl with the kneeling position and Jieun just stared at Myungsoo in confusion and occasionally look ahead . Despite the tears that wouldn’t stop when looking ahead .

 

" Did you break up with your boyfriend ? " Jieun staring at Myungsoo confused and shocked , but her brain went to work , knowing what Myungsoo’s purpose. Just in one eye blink Jieun laughed in front of her friend with her tears still flowing . Oh , Jieun ....

 

" HAA ... ... haa .. what do you think ... sob ... sob ... Pabo Myungsoo .. it's not like that, it is not ... " Jieun’s explanation only makes Myungsoo getting confused and frightened too, what if Jieun became crazy because breaking up with her boyfriend .

 

" I .... ermmm ... I'm not breaking up with Sehun . I cried because Chanyeol oppa . " replied Jieun calmly .

 

" Chanyeol ? ... Who is he ? ... Your new boyfriend ? ... Or ... your other boyfriend? "

" Ouchhh ... "

 

" Serve you ... he's not my affair moreover my new boyfriend . He's an actor . " Jieun looked at Myungsoo with a disgusted face after previously smacked her handsome but lazy friend.

 

" Haiisshhhh .... Actually, what makes you cry ? . Why is there a relationship between Sehun and Chanyeol ? "

 

" Ehhh .... Why did you become so nosy, you ... ? . ignorant and lazy boy ? "

 Myungsoo just looked at her with sharp gaze . he didn’t want to be teased by this crazy girl .

 

" I cried ... ermm .. because I can not see Chanyeol oppa crying . I can not see a guy cry .... look ... " Jieun nodded her chin to the front it’s showing an actor appeared who Jieun called as Chanyeol being embraced by a girl .

 

Myungsoo just gape, annoyed he was being fooled by this girl . With a quick movement he jumped and now he is just above of Jieun’s small body who shocked.

 

" Huwaaa .. Mwaahaha ... stop .. stop ... mwahahaa ...it’s tickling… Myungsoo ... mwahahaa ... my stomach .. hahaa .. it’s hurt... "

 

"You naughty girl , nerd , weird .... Why are you crying at other people's homes and make other people worry ... and you cry because of the crying scene?... "

 

"YA .. YA ... but I didn’t do wrong or whatsoever. Also didn’t I used to watch TV in your house . You Know how was eomma will yell at me if I'm watching TV at home , why watching TV can make our family won’t be rich ? ... What’s the connection  ... Oh right ...wasteful ... haisshhh .... "

 

Myungsoo just looked at his friend with a weird stares ... confused, why he could be friends with a girl like this . Nerd , not rich , looks average , but she's cute , yes cute, even Myungsoo had to admit Jieun was very cute . And Myungsoo also couldn’t understand why a girl like this could have a fanboy , even a lot of fanboy ... haha , and she is not an artist ? ... Great .

 

" Hi ... Myungsoo ... ? .. You daydream ... blablablabla ... " and another one , this girl was very chatty .

 

" Haisshh , , , you are very noisy, now go home, didn’t you have to help your mother in the shop? " .

 

"No ... I'm lazy . " Answer Jieun calmly and began to focus again on the TV screen .

 

Myungsoo just stood with his hands folded over his chest . And fused eyebrows staring at his friend , asked for an explanation from Jieun .

 

" Aihhh .... Nae . I faked to have a stomach ache so I didn’t need to help eomma in shop. " Jieun just pursing her lips feel annoyed at Myungsoo who disturbing her watching activity .

 

" Then go study, isn’t that what is supposed how nerd have to do ? ... And what’s the crazy TV program that aired the drama  in the early morning like this ... "

 

" Heeeyyy.... I'm not a nerd , I'm just smart and loves to read . That's it ... and NOW ... it’s one o’clock .... morning your ,,, Pabbo ... " Jieun snapped. annoyed she stood up and looked at Myungsoo with annoyed stare, but her face immediately turned bright with her trademark smile. One movement .

 

" HYAAA .... JIEUNNN ... YOU DEVIL GIRL ! ! ! ! .... WHATCH YOU ! ! ! ! .... HAISshhhh ... Achh ... Aww ... " Myungsoo could only bite his lower lip to hold his cry, softly massaging his toes were just stomped by Jieun’s small’s foot but very powerful .

 

 

" Hahahaa .... serve you Myungsoo, , , it's because you're ugly , stupid , insensitive , and stupid ... " Jieun only grimace , then shut the door of the house.

 

Strange indeed , a poor girl be friends with Myungsoo the very rich guy ... but, well long story and no one know why she could be friends with Myungsoo . And it didn’t matter why she could be friends with the popular namja. The important things is present and future ... haha , , , what future ? .... to be the owner of a small shop, does it could have been called as the future ? ...

 

" Hi , , , you're daydreaming again . "

 

" Umm , , , Sehun ? ... You , why are you here ? ... " Jieun just looked at the handsome boy in front of her , confused. While Sehun a boy that she called as a boyfriend was just scratching his neck with a sweet smile.

 

" I want to take you in a date ... " replied Sehun still with a smile .

 

Jieun pouted her lips .

 

" Mianhe , , , but I have to do my homework ... "

 

" Nooo ... no more study ... I know you're smart not because you love to study. You often read novels than your textbooks ... come on , we rarely go out . Please ... " Jieun increasingly pouting her lips at the sight of Sehun who also using his aegyo . Really who would have thought this popular boy would become her boyfriend. No one expected it and no one wants it either ...

 

" Aihh ... alrig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter