Replacement chapter 3

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days passed. Now Chanyeol was somehow more curious about Jieun . he always accompanied Jieun waiting at the bus stop . And he still didn’t know who is Jieun wait actually .

But unlike previous days, now Jieun can adapting to Chanyeol active  attitude . She has also been frequently answered the questions from Chanyeol . Although she also often silent disregard Chanyeol questions.

Although there was no response from Jieun . but at least Chanyeol know if Jieun listen to his story .

Somehow , he can freely told her things about himself. What might it because he considers Jieun like Chanmi, his sister?.

" You're leaving already ? " Asked Chanyeol on Jieun when he saw she who stood up from her seat . It's almost an hour they waited at the bus stop .

Jieun nodded and walked away from the bus stop .

" Wait ... I 'll tag along. "

Jieun looked quizzically at Chanyeol who was standing right beside her .

" it’s alright, isn’t it? .... I want to see my business . "said Chanyeol pronounce his last sentence slowly . Jieun know what Chanyeol business. So she nodded in understanding and resumed her pace .

They walked in silence . Until not feel they 're almost there. Chanyeol looked at Jieun whom are still walking with head looking down . Cute ...

" Oh ... Chanyeol - ssi ? And Jieun eonnie ? "

Jieun and Chanyeol step stopped when a voice calling their name . Suzy was already there standing in front of them with a sweet smile on her face .

" Chanyeol - ssi what are you doing here ? " Asked Suzy still with a smile .

" Ah , , , I just drove Jieun . "

" Oh ... you know Jieun eonnie " asked Suzy in disbelief .

" Yes I'm . We are friends since a month ago . "Answer Chanyeol steady and smiled after that .

"Oh , really? " Suzy looked Jieun asks her correcting. Jieun nodded .

Suzy smiled . " Glad to hear it ... "

" I will go  back to the house first . Annyeong Suzy . And thanks Chanyeol - ssi . " Suzy smiles while Chanyeol pouted his lips . Upset because Jieun who still call him formally .

"You want to go where Suzy - ssi ? " Asked Chanyeol after seeing Jieun entered her house .

" I wanna go to the supermarket . Eomma told me to buy flour and other . " Suzy replied smiling .

"Then we'll go together. I also want to buy something . is it alright? "

" Sure . It's fine . " Suzy replied and started walking .

Chanyeol confused with himself , this is the first time he talked to Suzy and he wasn’t nervous . Right, his heart still pounding while being this close to Suzy . Ah ... maybe he was used of Jieun, because he’s often confused by Jieun act . He smiled as he remembered that girl .

" Chanyeol - ssi . Sorry if I'm a bit sassy . But I just wanted to ask you something . "SaidSuzy start a conversation.

" Umm ... go ahead . " Said Chanyeol then stuck his hands in his pockets casually .

" Why are you suddenly be friends with Jieun eonnie . I knew Jieun eonnie was very difficult to reach . Where did you met her? " Chanyeol confused what to answer . He might not be honest to just say that because he’s stalking Suzy, right ? .

" I met her at the bus stop when I got lost. hehe " replied Chanyeol potluck.

" Oh ... no wonder . Because it is  the only place Jieun eonnie visit . "

" what did You mean ? " asked Chanyeol not understand .

" Yes . Jieun eonnie only at home and only go out during at noon and sat at the bus stop . "

" Wait ... wait ... Jieun eonnie ? . "

" Yeah ... why ? .... Ah ... you 'd think Jieun eonnie was younger  than we, aren’t you?. Yes even though her ​​face is very young but she's a year older than us . "   ( ^ ^ in this story  Chanyeol age are same with Suzy)

Chanyeol silent digesting Suzy words . And instantly memory him who was very persistent asking Jieun to call him oppa. While Jieun  stubbornly refusing to call him oppa .

Flashback

" Hey ... call me oppa . "

" I don’t want to. "

" Yaaak... but it's not polite to call people older than you by just name. now call me oppa . O.P.P.A "

" Chanyeol - ssi . "

" Yaakk ... "

End of flashback

Chanyeol grumbled angrily . Embarrassed by his own whims . upset, why Jieun didn’t tell him  if she's older than him .

" Chanyeol - ssi , are you okay ? You’ve just dozed off. " Suzy said, turned his mind back.

" Ah , , , I'm good . But there is I want to ask . who was Jieun always waiting at the bus stop ? . And why do the people whom she wait still has not yet come ? "

Suzy smiled at Chanyeol questions .

" Oh ... apparently Jieun eonnie hasn’t yet told you ? . "

" You know she's so difficult to reach and cold. I thought she won’t tell me even if I'm dying of curiosity . " Suzy smiled and even laughed a little hearing Chanyeol narrative .

" Yeah you're right . But I also have no right to tell you . "Said Suzy , but she feel suddenly Chanyeol stopped . Suzy go paused and turned to stare at Chanyeol who was now  looking at her with his pouty lips.

"Please , tell me who's Jieun wait and what happened to her . " Said Chanyeol pleading with his hands clasped in front of his chest like  a beggar . His eyes were shining . really, his eyes shone up. And made Suzy couldn’t help but gave up.

" You cheated Chanyeol - ssi . Why do you put that expression of yours . "

" Pleeeaaasssseeee , , , "

" Well , I 'll tell you as we go along . "

Chanyeol nodded his head several times. And follow Suzy step.

" Maybe it's almost two years Jieun eonnie change like this . All happened since her brother got an accident and died on the spot . " Chanyeol silent , confused also surprised . So during this passing time the person she was  waiting was not her boyfriend  but her older brother ?

" It happen on her birthday , she asked her brother to go home . Since that time the school his older brother in was the school just for boys. Jieun eonnie also go to  the school just for girls . But they still met despite their busy activity of school .... Although that time there were important event at his school,  he dare to sneak out from school to celebrate her sister 's birthday . But when he tried to escape , his school teacher  saw him so  he quicken his pace and unluckily when he want to cross over the road didn’t see from the opposite way was a truck came..... You know what happens next right? . "

Chanyeol nodded , he didn’t know Jieun story turns tragic like that.

" And Jieun eonnie , still didn’t believe the departure of his brother so she always kept waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter