Replacement chapter 1

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cast : IU and Chanyeol ...

Rrrriiiinnnggg .....

Immediately after the sound of the bell rangs , all students left their classroom . Two young men walking with jokes interspersed among them . But one man who wears a black hat with a higher posture occasionally looked towards his right side. Gave his full attention to a beautiful girl who also was busy talking to her friends .

" Yeol , you won’t believe if ... " not yet the cute-faced young guy continued his speech .  They guy who are on call Yeol 's already cut his speech .

" Baekhyun ... I guess today I'm not going to home with you and others. I still have business . Tell other I will come a bit late for our practice later. " Not waiting for an answer from his friend. The tall man was already running toward the gate school .

After tired of running , he finally could breathe because it turns out the person he was looking for, now was sitting at the bus stop with earphones on her ears.

Chanyeol smile saw the pretty girl who wasn’t aware of his existence when he walked over and sat down right beside her . and with the wide smile he followed the girl action and put the earphones on his ears . And listen to the same song with the girl who was listening to.

Only need about 15 minutes they waited . Finally the bus came . Chanyeol immediately follow the girl and sat down in the chair directly behind the girl sat .

Chanyeol just smiled, with his weird behavior . Like a stalker who always follow her after school and go home after the girl entered her house.

But what can he did if his organs was always rejecting what the brain commands and precisely follow his instincts .

Let it be, youth love was too weird and fun to be prevented . Let the feelings says and logic that would be a second choice .

***

After exiting the bus , Chanyeol still follow the girl , who was still unaware of his existence . Leaving a few steps from where the girl was walking, Chanyeol still watched the girl who looks didn't care with her surrounding. And just focus on the road to her house with music that accompany her return journey through the earphones on her ears .

But this time, even once Chanyeol wanted to greet her . after nearly two months he has always followed her, made him impatient with his cowardice .

He began to accelerate his path but when she turned around, Chanyeol follow her action by turned his body instead. Again, Chanyeol can only cursed his stupidity .

Chanyeol turned his body back and stared at the girl who now was continuing her path. With heavy shoulders, Chanyeol began stepping his foot.

And stopped when he saw the girl began to open her front door . Chanyeol just silent in his position . observing the ivory white house that looks comfortable .

He sigh , and thought returning to his home . But when he turned around . He have to be surprised by the presence of a girl who was standing right in front of him .

" Ohhh… Goshh ... You scared me . " He said as he his chest and his expression showing his surprise .

" Mianhe . " Says the girl in front of him in a low voice. That Chanyeol couldn’ compare it the sound or just a whisper .

" Ah , , , I who should to apologize . Because maybe I’ve made you scare too. "

The girl in front of him just nodded and began to move forward passing Chanyeol . But Chanyeol followed walking swiftly and now he has been right in front of the girl .

" Do you also live in this neighborhood? " Asked Chanyeol want to know . and got the nod as a replied by the petite girl .

"Then which house you live ? . " She could only raise an eyebrow. Didn’t understand the attitude of this curious men in front of her . saw a dislike stare of her, Chanyeol hastily explained what he meant .

" Ahh , , , sorry if you think I've been disrespectful. I'm just curious , because my friend also live in this area . Maybe we can be friends too . "

She pointed to a house that is right next to the ivory white house. Chanyeol follow the direction of her index finger.

" Really? " Chanyeol’s face glowing instantly . With a big smile that could make everyone who saw it laughed too . But not with this girl in front of him . She only nodded in agreement.

" So you're the neighbor of Suzy ? . " Once again answered by nodding her head.

" Ah , , , then introduce me, Suzy neighbors . I'm Park Chanyeol friend of Suzy in school . "Said Chanyeol then bent 90 degrees .

While the girl in front of him just looked clunky at him. Chanyeol who didn’t get a response just saw the girl in front of him with confusion .

" Shouldn’t you also introduce yourself ? "

" Emm ... Lee Jieun imbnida . " Replied the girl , who was named Lee Jieun  softly . The girl just stood awkwardly, playing the hem of her blouse. With head was facing down .

Chanyeol smiled looking her strange behavior.

" Are you afraid of me? . " Asked Chanyeol tried joking . But unfortunately Jieun didn’t assume Chanyeol words as a joke . With that, the girl soon bowed and walked quickly toward her house .

Although confused with a very strange attitude of Jieun. Chanyeol could only smile .

" HEY .... PLEASED TO MEET YOU SUZY’S NEIGHBOR . " Shouts Chanyeol on Jieun who now runs close to her home . Chanyeol back smiling with his weird behavior .

" Am I being too handsome that she looked awkward and embarrassed when introducing herself " grinned Chanyeol believing his opinion. He  turned and walked towards the bus stop to go home .

***

The next day , Chanyeol who was sitting in front of the class with his friends. Laugh at jokes that his friend Baekhyun  pull out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter