Replacement final

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun sighed and exhaled slowly .

" We , I mean I'm only two years younger than my brother, Minhyuk oppa . Only him who I have in this world .... Only him family that I know in this world .... I'm only alive because he is always by my side . He is always with me when I feel lonely , only him who would wipe my tears when I cry  ... only him who would carry me when I fell . Only him who will sing the birthday song to me.... And he always said , even if our parents are always busy and couldn’t pay attention to me . I must always remember that I have him who will always be by my side .... Then. when he went like this who else do I have? . To whom I have to hold on ? .... " Jieun wiping her tears . And resumed her words with her lips quivering .

" Why did God have to take the only person who means so much to me. Isn’t that , it means that God also wants me to go with my brother ? . But why did God hasn’t let me die . and made me even more miserable by all this . Because of me, my brother's death . If I didn’t ask him home just to celebrate my birthday . He wouldn’t run away from school and had an accident .... Everything is my fault .... " Chanyeol can only be silent , hearing Jieun’s story. he felt sorry and worried at this girl. And Like there are great strength of feeling that told him to keep her safety.

"If you want , you can assume me as your brother. " Chanyeol said, surprising both of them . Jieun and himself as well .

Jieun tilted her face staring at Chanyeol who also looked at her and smiled at him . although it formed a bitter smile instead , no one  knows where they come from, but  Chanyeol feel very hate seeing her bitter smile and just wanted to remove it right now.

" Tsk .... Do you still want me to call you oppa huh ? " Jieun frowned , then smiled a little when she saw his expression change from awkward to be upset .

" There was no one who could replace oppa in my life . Moreover, in addition to you who a year younger than me, you also do not deserve to be called oppa 's with that face of yours . " Sneered Jieun . feel the muscles begin to relax .

" Well .... You're a girl who doesn’t know how to thanks don’t you?. " Chanyeol scoffed . And looked down at his two shoes . Didn’t know what to say after this . He realized that he was not a man who easily pronounce  sedative words .

" Thank you . " Jieun looked at Chanyeol who also staring at her with a puzzled expression .

" Thank you Chanyeol – ssi. you do want to be bothered to listen to my story and also being with me lately. And also for the porridge . I thought , now I like porridge. It was Delicious homemade porridge .” Jieun said with her smile . This time it was not a bitter smile , but a genuine smile formed on her small face . make Chanyeol body instantly tensed . his heart beat feels very fast and hard against his chest . Suddenly his cheek also was heating up . Oh , , , My ... even he felt his ears heat up too. Huh , , , maybe if he saw his own face, he will soon run and covered his red face.

" It's… it’s n-not a big deal . Anyway I'm also happy to have a new ffriend. " Replied Chanyeol stuttering .

Jieun just nodded and looked forward again . Stared at the cloudy sky . Her forehead puckered , considering what just happened. She smiled and cried in front of this boy.

" Sometimes I always think what would happen, if only I wasn’t whining to ask oppa back then that time. maybe now I can still see his wide smile. Maybe now he is following me who is sitting alone with a boy.” When Chanyeol heard the last sentence of Jieun , Chanyeol somehow feel embarrassed and his heart started pounding again. He scratched his nape and tried to find a nice word that could make the girl 's silent beside him feel better .

With sweaty hands Chanyeol began to open his mouth , responds to Jieun’s speech.

"Do you know Jieun ? . two words I hate most in the whole world was how If and regret. I don’t know I just think  the words of how if were always out of our mouths there will be no progress in our lives , there is only an afterthought that are endless and no way out . Because we will only suppose also live in concern because always felt sorry. regret is okay but not to continue always regretting and always asking what if in every we open our eyes . Might as well make it a painful thing as learning to our future lives and trying to transform our self in order to get better . Not to be buried in grief and always muttering what if continuously .... " Chanyeol didn’t know where he got all the words that could come out of his mouth easily . He was also not aware if his words had just been made ​​Jieun’s heart back in pain. not because offended by the remark Chanyeol just now , but the pain because all of Chanyeol’s words was true . But Jieun is Jieun ,naïve and stubborn girl . Jieun replied calmly.

" Sometimes brain was smarter than a heart , but unfortunately the brain doesn’t think with a heart and feeling so it was just going to work as it should be , rational .... " she paused trying to soften her own words and for the first time trying to listen an advice from others although it was still difficult . Jieun smiled slightly and continued her speech .

" But whatever it is , thank you very much Chanyeol you're willing to listen to my story and accompany me even though you like more bother me with all your whining . I appreciate it . " Jieun turned her head and looked at Chanyeol who had been watching her. And gave a sincere smile towards the tall boy.

Inevitably Chanyeol also smiled  looking at that radiates sincerity from Jieun’s brown eyes .

" Ah .. Uh .. no problem . I also didn’t like your character that was actually very cold. But what can I do , like what you said my heart doesn’t work corresponding brain command. And the brain does not work with the heart? ... hahaha .... I think I'm going crazy with theories that you made it ... " In between laughter Chanyeol glance at the girl that sitting next to him also laughed with him .

' Beautiful and natural ... ' Chanyeol thought while staring at Jieun who laughed with her eyes narrowed to form like a crescent.

 

 

 

Over time the relationship between Jieun and Chanyeol also getting closer. Not aware by each other that they find a sense of comfort  also a sense of mutual understanding between them . Every day Chanyeol will accompany Jieun at the bus stop after school . Strange and indeed too crazy , even though he already knows if person who Jieun awaited impossible to come but he still remained faithful to accompany this stubborn girl . Because he believes someday Jieun will accept everything and back to her normal life and not delusional again . Chanyeol just need to be patient and try to give Jieun sense , isn’t it?

He often thinks , in fact what he was doing all of these goals . For what ? And for whom?. Isn’t all he did was just a waste of time ? . But every time he wants to quit accompany Jieun , like magic his legs will automatically run towards the road every day he's been through lately. Because he was worried about her . because he felt he was responsible for the girl. crazy . He thinks he's gone crazy . But he does not know what the cause he could be so wanted to keep her safety. someone who is not anything to him , not even a brother or sister and she is not the girl he likes ... but Jieun was friend . Yes , probably because Jieun was friend , and he was the first friend Jieun has after that tragic life happened to her.

Chanyeol smile justify his perceptions.

" Yes ... because she is my friend so I do this crazy thing . " He said with a big smile , didn’t realize the strange stares from other pedestrians . He just walked along the road towards Jieun’s housewith little relief hearts . But there is still uneasiness there .

 

 

" To the bus stop again ? " Asked Chanyeol when Jieun just out of her home with a happy face. Even  looked so happy  to Jieun looked at him confused .

' What is going on with this kid?. was he had just met with Suzy ? ' Immediately after the mind is ruled in her brain. No one know where it comes from as she felt something clung her chest and made her heart ache .

' What's wrong with me?. Am I ... ' hastily Jieun dismissed her mind just now . And shook her head , frowning makes Chanyeol stared at her confused and worried .

"What is it ? . Are you sick ? "Asked Chanyeol with worried faces .

" Umm ... no . Just thought of something. But what's wrong with your face ? . You look so ... so happy ? . "Answer Jieun and looked Chanyeol with a puzzled and empty looks.

" Ah ... I used to be . I was always happy did you forget ? "Replied Chanyeol with his eyebrows move up and down staring at Jieun with his Child like eyes.

" Nneee .... A happy go lucky kind of boy. "Answer Jieun and smiled at the look of Chanyeol.

' Adorable ' she thought .

 

 

 

Looks like today is not a good day for Chanyeol , he must go to school late . After that should be punished by the teacher on duty . Not to mention that he forgot to study last night because it turns out there is a math test today . With great difficulty he was working on a test . and of course he painstakingly tried to cheat on Baekhyun’s answer without the knowledge of the teacher .

And all that because of what he and his parents talking about last night . Did his parents know that he does not want to change school, more over moved away with his sister in Japan. Yeah he was miss her sister and he also can more easily keep his sister . But what about the school here ? What about his friends ? What about the approach thing with Suzy ? . And how’s with Jieun ? ....

" Yeol ... Yeol ... Your cell phone rang .... Chanyeol ! ! ! ! .... You got a phone call! ... " immediately Chanyeol back to his sense after received a good help in his left ear. That was screams by his next chair friend  aka Bun Baekhyun aka his best friend who looked at  Chanyeol with his frightening face .

" Ah ... you scared me ... what ? " Asked Chanyeol in daze .

"You . Got. A.  Calls . Look . Cell phone ! "Said Baekhyun and spell the words one by one .

" Ah ... " Chanyeol swiftly pulled out his phone which he put in his school bag . But after seeing the caller ID,  his shoulders down instantly . Imagining a quarrel last night .

" Yeoboseyo " he replied lazily .

" ..... "

" But I'm still in school . Class does not finished yet... "

" .... "

" But aboji ... " there are tut sound of his cell phone. With made Chanyeol annoyed and looked at his cell phone screen wallpaper display as before . Photo of Suzy .

" Aishhh ..... "

"Why ? . " Asked Baekhyun .

" I have to go home now. Aboji want to talk to me . "

" Talk about what ? " Asked Baekhyun curious .

' What else it was be about my decision to move '

" It's nothing . Later if everything is fine I promise I will tell you. Now I have to go home first . Aboji was waiting in front of the school . Bye ... " so Chanyeol passed leaving his friend .

 

 

 

 

" I still stick with my original decision . I still choose to live here . You can also keep moving to Japan but not with me . " Replied Chanyeol firmly to his parents by not forgetting modesty .

" Do you want to constantly stay here and stay in that school in school that you do not want. And ... make friends with useless people who only know have a fun ? . I think I shouldn’t have let you go to that school in the first time Chanyeol . You should have come with Chanmi when you have not been following the high school entrance test . "Said her father in a calm voice but cold .

Chanyeol frowned , what he just heard ?, useless people? People who only know fun that his father mention was his friends?.

Chanyeol breathed harshly. he looked at his parents with upset . Then walked away leaving his parents to his room .

Ddrrrttdrrtddrrtt ....

He felt his cell phone vibrate through his school jacket . By pressing the green bottom in screen, Chanyeol lazy close his cell phone to his ear and immediately heard a loud voice reached his ears . Chanyeol frowned . Since when he felt her sister voice was  very annoying.

" Oppaaaa .... I heard you were going to move here . Is that correct ? "

No answer from Chanyeol , because this time his breath was hunting restrain his emotions that will soon explode .

" Oppa ... come on I'm waiting for you to come to Japan . Here are so many children who bullied me.... " Chanyeol know her sister is now holding her tears . And that just made ​​him more angry .

" Oppa , do you remember the name of Yuki right? She .... "

" Park Chanmi .... Until when, you are going to be whiny and be a weak girl like this huh ? . Oh God .... For yourself can you stand by yourself. Confront them and don’t show your weakness ? . You're already fourteen years old .... Damn it"

" Oppa .... "

" I don’t care anymore with all of your problems ... just try stand alone . And I'm not going to move to Japan . "Before he turn off a call from his sister he heard his sister cry . Yes ... this is the first time Chanyeol snapped his sister . And the first time Chanyeol speak harshly to her sister. But somehow , as if his brain dead ends . Everything was frustrating for him .

 With long strides Chanyeol went out of his room through both his parents walked out of the house . Walk without knowing where to go, the most important thing is not his home .

 

 

 

Jieun sitting in a chair at bus stop with a huff, he considers right and left . Agitated why that boy who used to sit beside her was not yet to come.

' does he does not want to come here again ? . '

' is he's going out with Suzy and does not require me anymore ? '

' Or ... is he in trouble ? '

But not yet  other perceptions  emerging in her brain. The person who made her worried coming toward her with lazy steps and head bowed .

"What is it ? " Asked Jieun in a soft voice .

Chanyeol looked up and smiled faintly at the front of the girl who looked at him worriedly  .

" No nothing . " Answered Chanyeol without the slightest brief smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter