It's Fate That Brought Us Together and separate

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Fate That Brought Us Together and separate

 

Cast: Lee Jieun and Luhan

Genre: Angst, romance

Lengt: oneshoot

 

 

 

^ Guys you can play exo moonlight ... it's a little match for the story. Khansamnida ...

 

 

Fate. Do you believe in fate?. So what are you happy with your fate?. Did you get a lot of smiles in your life? Or otherwise gets painful tears ?. Or did you get it a draw between smiles and tears in your life.

After sadness, happiness will come after. Even after tears, smiles will come after that. However, if all sources of happiness disappeared with the darkness in her life. This girl was not sure, even she did not believe will find the light in her life that will deliver on a word that was very simple but great meaning. Happiness.

No doubt, little did she remember once she had ever smiled, she had ever felt a warmth. But her memories was even more making her difficult to breathe in the dark life she have. Make her cold life gets colder.

Jieun, she had ever expected even though only a dot of light that come to her life. That was more than enough. But as everyone who ever gave warmth went in just a blink of an eye. That wish it's just become like a joke to her. For what she sees the world without the person she loved. There would be no meaning. At least blind like this makes her just remembering all the wonderful memories with her parents and her younger brother.

The girl, her long slightly brownish hair fly because the wind blows like waves in the ocean. She ignored if the hair is a mess. She likes with this silence. She loves when her hair blown in the wind. Reminded her when her and her family had always spent their holidays day at the beach. Oh right, but this is not on the beach and also not with her family, but leave her to a place that is far more beautiful than the place filled with black color.

The corner of twitched upward create curved lines on her lips. She smiled for the first time after the accident three years ago. Either because what could make her smile. She just wanted to smile today. Perhaps because the soft scent of roses, or as a cool breeze is still faithful to accompany her. she smiled for a few seconds.

Not aware of a pair of eyes see her in amazement. At least that is reflected on the face boy who wearing a blue beanie. The wide smile, two deer eyes glowing. He was still seeing the girl sitting on a wooden bench painted a faded brown. he convinced that his mother was the only most beautiful woman in the world, but when he saw the girl in front of him, his conviction falter. Love at first sight. Finally he can feel it. His inner cheer.

He was still staring Jieun who didn't know anything about the existence of a cute boy in front of her which is only about ten paces from her.

The boy walked forward with slow steps. He did not want to disturb the girl who is cool with her own world. Seeing Jieun smiling with her eyes closed makes the boy can not interfere with her activities. But not step closer to her, her big and beautiful eyes were open and staring right at him. He felt like time stopped with all around him became blurred in his sights. His heart beat quickly to only  frighten him it will stop now because its beats too fast. He was going to move his lips until he saw her just ignoring him like didn’t see him by taking the phone from her coat pocket she wears. The smile that had he seen, he hasn't seen since she opened her eyes. Although he saw the two beautiful eyes were open but he did not see any spark there. Her eyes just stared blankly at him. His forehead puckered when he heard the girl in front of him talking with someone across on her cell phones with a cold voice.

"Yes ... I was in the park." Although this sounds cold but it sound warm in his ears. He saw the girl who fumbled in her pocket with her right hand still clutching her cell phone. The boy frowned, this girl. is she ?.

He walked closer to her, he saw the look worried appeared at that beautiful face. And saw her standing on her seat.

"Hey." he said in a soft voice.

"Who are you?" The girl jumped back sat on the wooden chair.

"I'm Luhan." He was smiling after giving his name. But he only received a cold stare from Jieun that  didn’t lead to him.

"And you?" He continued, when no response from Jieun.

"Don’t ever appear in front of me again." She said coldly.

Jieun back on her feet and with her right hand she touched the edge of the wooden chairs to the right corner of the seat. Found what she was looking for. She began straightened up and walking with a black-handled cane. She walked toward Luhan standing but just through him without a spare glance, didn’t give a stare at the boy who a few minutes earlier introduced himself to her. Since she was not too sure where the voice was coming from. Or rather she was not sure where exactly the boy who spoke to her it was.

Luhan was silent, just look at what he saw. The beautiful girl who makes his heart beat very fast turns are a blind girl. No, he did not look down on her. It's just that he was thinking is it a fate?.

 

 

 

--- 000 ---

 

With the cane as a guide path, Jieun walk with light steps. She wonder what has happened to her heart was light today. She wants to go back to sit in the garden to let the wind blow away a few strands of her hair, listening to the sound of laughter from children playing in the distance. And fragrant roses which makes her felt calm.

She always came to this park, because only that park that could make her calm and stop cursing her life. She hates her life, really. She really wants to go of this world, but it seems no matter how hard she tried, fate just wouldn’t allow her to stop her suffering life.

Jieun felt she is getting closer to a regular place she went to, a wooden chair. Because she was able to smell fresh roses around her. she wants to know what color is, red or pink rose ?. She hope they are white.

"Hey ... we meet again." Said a person with a cheerful tone in front of her, made her cringe with the joy of this boy. did he can’t see if Jieun didn’t like his presence.

"Didn’t I already warn you to stay away from me ?." The question actually sounds like a command that can not be violated. Luhan pout, but then he smiled towards Jieun who could not see his smile at all.

"Okay. I'll go now. "Said Luhan with a sad voice. He stood up from his seat and walked in his place. As people who are learning the line of march. Indeed he did not intend to ridicule this girl, he just wants to see the girl who he has not yet know her name. Then sit in a chair as before except that he sits on the far left of the wooden chair. He knew Jieun will sit on the right. And right, Jieun walked over and Luhan must lift his legs so as not to hit by a cane of this girl.

Luhan catch his breath so as not too pronounced by Jieun. He stared at Jieun,  now being immers along with the earphone in her ears. Luhan still smiling at each movement Jieun did.

He was not aware, when Jieun suddenly turned towards him until leaving only about five centimeters between their faces. The girl stare at him with hard gaze althought not right on his eyes. but he's sure she felt his presence. Pabo Luhan. Pissed off at himself.

"You didn’t go. Don’t you? "Said the girl with the same cold stare. Luhan blinked a few times, he felt nervous. When he felt the warm air is exhale when she spoke and touch the surface of his neck.

Luhan cough, and it makes Jieun realize that they are in a very close position. She distanced herself from Luhan and looked forward again.

"I'm sorry. It's just I want to know you more. And be friend with you? "Jieun breath out annoyingly, as if not believing the boy beside her saying silly things.

"I'm no under obligation to accept your frienddt invitation. So off. Find another place. "Luhan silent. He was confused as to why this girl is very cold to him. This girl has a very pretty smile.

Luhan staring Jieun side profile of the girl beside him. He captures the look of longing gaze behind the cold gaze. Luhan curious. But it will probably take a long time for him to see what she actually is. What happened to this girl. He did not know why he could feel so concerned with this blind girl. It's just that he's become a pure boy who just hang out with the family and the closest course, still believing what her mother often said. Fate is real, and soul mate is true. When the time come Luhan will find his soul mate.

Sounds stupid and too hasty only to meet twice this guy sure if this girl is his soul mate. But he felt sad, if it’s true she was his soul mate. This girl will live alone when he goes later. Oh shut up Luhan. she is not your mate, you just fooled by fate. He shouted to himself.

"You still have not gone?" Reverie ended when the girl beside him speak in a voice that is still cold.

"You really hate me. Huh ?. "Somehow his heart suddenly felt hurt. But this pain is not like the usual pain he felt before. Rather like a shooting pain that makes him limp. Such as feelings of sadness knowing you will leave the person you love. People always think if the person who are going to feel the hurt is the person left behind, but they do not know if that is the most painful is when you only can see the person who are supposed you to protect  have to survive alone without being able to do anything to change it. Without knowing how to remain. When the time given to you already approached exhausted.

"I don’t hate someone who does not know me. I just hate people who are around me. "Jieun replied quietly.

"Why?" Asked Luhan with the same quietness.

"I don’t have to answer every question asked by a stranger."

"But I'm not a stranger. We've met yesterday. "Jieun frowned, wasn’t this boy who the one told her his name. And it did not mean when you know the names of the strangers you close to them. Everyone in this world alien to Jieun. Even herself is a stranger to her. Jieun the present and past are the same but different.

"It’s not use talk to someone like you. Can you go away and leave me alone. "Again Luhan felt hurt. He did not know why he wanted to accompany this girl than to be home with his families or doing fun things together with his close friend before time runs out. He just wanted the rest of his life he gives a smile to the girl in which he had just met twice. He wants to eliminate all the sadness, hatred and doubt on this girl. He did not know why this already broken heart can feel very concerned at this blind girl.

"Well I'll go." She convinced his voice sounded very weak and hurt not like before. In her heart even a little part but she knew she felt guilty and did not have the heart. She didn’t usually felt guilty like this. When she felt on the left side of the wooden chair he occupied becomes lighter. Quietly she open .

"You can sit here. As long as you promise not talk too much. "

Luhan grinned and nodded and sat down next to her. He was happy when she is letting him s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter