Loving You # 2

My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Loving You

Cast: IU and Myungsoo

 

^_^

Day by day , week turned into weeks and even months have changed ... two months after the incident  Myungsoo never saw Jieun again . Jieun never came to his home again , even as he drove or pick Suzy up from school he never met Jieun ...

 home ? ...

 

no one know since when Jieun moving house and even their parents have also been changed their shop over. Actually where did Jieun ? . why she didn’t tell him anything.

 

" Myungie , , , you're daydreaming again . "

 

" Ah , , , nae ? "

 

" You’ve changed , , , actually what happened to you lately. Is it because Jieun ? . "

 

" Yeah ... did you really do not know where she is ? . Aren’t you in same class with her. "

 

" I don’t know . "

 

 

 

 

***

Braakkk…

Craaaackk…

 

" Argggghhh .... Why are you cheating on me? ..... what is it that I didn’t have? .... Aggrrrhhh .... " Myungsoo roughly slammed whatever he saw .

 

Suzy , the girl he loves , the girl he adored . Why is she betrayed him with his best friend? . And it has been going on since four months ago ? .... Isn’t that great . People who he trust have betrayed him? ... What's wrong with him ? ... What's wrong with his ​​life ... isn’t this unfair for him , , , must lose all those who he love? ...

 

First was his father , then his best friend, Jieun and now his lover also Sunggyu ....

 

" Jieun ... where are you ? . "

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

Nothing good happens at Myungsoo , he was expelled from college , just shut himself in his room with stacked bottles of alcohol strewn all over the room . While his mother who did not know anything about the condition of her son previously could only feel guilty and try to help his son to get back up . but it’s go waste . There is no change at all at Myungsoo .

 

Even his mother had told Suzy to come to his house and go back to Myungsoo but got reject by Myungsoo .

 

You've cheated on me even… if it was once , but no one know you’ll cheat for the second time or even a third , and so on without my knowledge .

 

That's the answer of Myungsoo that easily make Suzy silent and didn’t go near him again .

 

Today is no different , Myungsoo still asleep in his bed. Rooms are still cluttered with several empty bottles scattered on the floor. But…

 

 

BLAMM ....

 

He’s still asleep , although the door was being opened so harshly .

 

 

" Aisshhh .... What happened to your room ... euhhh ... what's this smell ... "

 

" Eung ... mm ... "

 

" Aishh ... jinja . This lazy bun ... Hey , , , , Myungsoo ... get up .... "

 

" Ummm ... " Jieun winced, what exactly in his dream? .. Why he had been ? .

 

" YAH... ert wake up ! ! ! .... " Myungsoo just winced in pain as his body fell off the bed ....

 

"What is it ? ... Earthquake ? . " He asks stupidly .

 

" YA ... stupid namja! .... "

 

" Jieun ? "

 

" Nae ! "

 

" Why are you here ? ... Ah , , , do I 'm in a dream ? ... "

 

" Nae Myungsoo you're still in a dream , how about I help you to wake up .. " so Jieun drag Myungsoo’s body to the toilet and then flush him with cold water .

 

" Haha , , , now you're awake? ... go bath up. I'll wait outside . "

 

" Aishhh , , , jinja ... what the hell was that? . "

 

 

 

 

" How are you ? . " Asked Jieun after Myungsoo finished eating his breakfast , of course, on coercion of Jieun the devil girl .

 

"You think ? . " Asked Myungsoo ignorant .

 

Tuk ....

 

" Aww .... Why did you hit me ? ... "

 

" How can I know your situation if you do not tell me ? . "

 

" That's your problems , why did you suddenly disappear . Did you elope with Sehun ? . "

 

Tuk ...

 

" Awhh ... Appo ... hey why do you always hit me . You know only you dare to do that to me ... "

 

" Nae I know .... and I did not eloped with Sehun, even eloped , we even broke up . "

 

"But didn’t you come back then? .. "

 

" Who says ? . I just hugged him and apologized to him. Hey , why discuss about myself instead. Now it is you who has the problem not m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter