B u l l e t # 1.

She's A Gun.
Through the window I observe the busy street full of people. Some are walking leisurely, some are chatting using obnoxious hand motions. Some are rushing to not be left behind by the rapid speed of time.
And then there she is.
Treating the streets as a catwalk with her eye catching mint jacket,beautiful light brown hair and striking confidence. People like her make you realise how dull life sometimes is.
Or at least that's what she does to me.
Finally catching my eye, she grins cheekily at me and enters the coffee shop. 
"Sorry I'm late" Jessica apologises as soon as I'm in the hearing zone.
"It's alright. I don't mind waiting sometimes." 
"Great! So maybe the next time, I'll be an hour late, so you can realise that waiting is never fun darling."
"How are you so sure there will be a next time? What were you doing anyways?"
"Well, I met a guy."

 
"Excuse me, miss." A man in his mid thirties stops me "You seem to have forgotten something." he says as he hands me the rose.
"That's not mine."
"It is now. Every woman as beautiful as you should be carrying a rose." he says as he gestures for me to take the rose.
"How charming." 
"I try." he smiles a disgustingly sweet smile.
"Too bad I'm allergic to roses and romance." I fake a smile and walk to the sidewalk to hail a cab.
"If you tried to be sassy, that was a very poor attempt. I would give 4 out of 10" a deep voice behind me says. I tick my tongue as I roll my eyes and turn around.
There in front of me stands one of the handsomest men I have ever seen. Blond tussled hair, white shirt tucked into black pants. I tilt my head as I check him out and hum in approval.
What can I say, I always had a soft spot for tall handsome men. 
"Well aren't you a shameful one. Why don't you take a picture, it lasts longer" he says as I continue checking him out.
"I would, but then again I like the real view better."
"Fair enough. So what did the poor man do to you?"
"Ugh, don't even ask. Men like him always piss me off." I sigh. "I don't see why they feel the need to buy me flowers or coffee. It's not like I'm incapable of doing so myself."
"Well with that kind of jacket you are bound to catch attention. Though I'm pretty sure that was the intention anyways."
"Sorry darling, but I don't dress to impress. I dress good, because I can. If I wanted to impress, I would just walk around . That's as impressive as I can get."
"Wow, beautiful and shameful. Quite a match."
He starts to say something else but gets cut off by his ringing phone.
While he takes the call I finally hail a cab. As I've entered the cab, a hand stops me from closing the door.
"Wait,I'm Kris"
"Pleasure to meet you Kris. Now if you excuse me." I answer as I gesture to the door.
"Won't you tell me yours?"
"Maybe next time."
 



"So in other words you met a perfect guy and you blew him off?" I look at Jessica as she drinks her latte.
"I wouldn't say so. I just didn't tell him my name, it's not like I told him to piss off or anything."
"So why didn't you tell him?"
"Huh?"
"Your name?"
"Oh, that's simple, sweetie. If I would have told him,he would have asked for my number. Then by next week we would be having a coffee date here. Then after a few dates we would start going out and so on. And I don't want that. It's too predictable."
"So that's it?"
"Who knows."
"Sometimes you confuse me."
"I just leave it all up to fate. Men aren't worth stressing for. On the other hand those shoes we saw yesterday are totally worth it."