Chapter 2

It Can't Be

Seolhyun POV

I went home at night after I had dinner at Hera’s house. I climb the stairs because I wanted to waste some time with myself. Unfortunately, I met my brother at the 3rd floor.

“Why are you late?” Soohyun oppa asked me.

“I was at Hera’s house.” I yawned.

“Go to bed. We’ll talk in the morning.” He said with a stern voice. I nodded to him and walked upstairs.

The next morning,…

I wore my school uniform and went downstairs to the dining room. Today, I used the elevator because I wanted to save some time. I entered the dining room and saw my brother sitting on the table with the boys that I met yesterday.

I sat next to my brother. “Morning.” I said slowly without looking him.

“I was told that you met them yesterday.” My brother said to me. I looked at him with a small smile.

“Yes, I did. But, I don’t think it’s a good way to introduce ourselves.” I answered. Then, I looked at the boys with a warm smile. “I think I need to apologize because of our bad meeting yesterday. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, Miss Seolhyun.” The guy that helped me yesterday said to me.

“I think we need some introduction to do here. Because you know my name and I don’t know yours.” I said to them.

“Let me do the job. This is Suho, D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin and Lay. And the boys besides you are Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Kai and Tao, in order.” Soohyun oppa pointed at each of them.

“Well, I need time to memorize all of you. By the way, nice to meet you.” I slightly bowed to them. I continued to eat my breakfast. “Anyways, what did you do? I mean, how are you connected to my brother?”

“Let me explain because I’m the leader. We are the idols under SM Entertainment that your brother just bought.” The guy named Suho explained.

“So, you sing. Nice.” I smiled to them before I got up from the chair. “I need to go school. See you later.” I smiled to them before headed out to my car outside the mansion.

At the school,…

I was reading a book at the school garden. I saw Hera walked towards me from the other side of the garden.

“Seolhyun-ah.” Hera shouted my name.

“You should stop shouting my name.” I scolded her when she sat next to me.

“I’m sorry. I was too excited.” She seems very happy.

“Tell me what happen.” I said while reading my book.

“I’m going to Paris.” She said happily.

“Really?” I asked her.

“I’m going there for a week. My family has some business there.” She answered.

“Well, have fun. When is your flight?”

“Tomorrow.”

“Then, you should be home. Pack your stuff. Remember bring me back some souvenirs.” I smiled at her.

“I will. But, when I get home, I want the autograph of EXO. All of them.” She reminds me.

“Don’t worry. I will get you their autograph, no matter what.”

“Good. I want to go home first. Bye.” She stands and turned to leave. “And enjoy the reading.”

 

“Thank you. Have fun in Paris.” I shouted to her and she waved at me.