Chapter 5

It Can't Be

Seolhyun POV

I sat beside the pool, enjoying the view of the garden from there. I laid on the ground with one of my hands in the pool, splashing water here and there. I looked up to the blue sky and took a deep breath of the wonderful scent of nature. I closed my eyes and tried to get some rest under the sun.

“Isn’t the sky today is just beautiful?” I looked at D.O oppa who laid beside me, smiling at me.

“Yupe, I just hope that our lives are as peaceful as the clouds in the sky.” I said to him.

“Actually, the sky is not that peaceful, you know. Sometime, there’s rain, storms and lightning. Not only that, tornado and hurricane can happen too.” He said to me. “So, you can’t just hope that our lives are like the sky because the sky is not always peaceful and perfect.” I looked at him.

“Wow, you got a good point.” I sat up and smiled at him who still lay beside me. “But, I still think that the sky is a good place.” He laughed at me. “Oppa, can I ask you something?”

“Go on.” He looked at me.

“Alright then.” I started. “A girl had a best friend. One day, her best friend wanted her to get the autograph from some famous singers. Her friend wanted the autograph after a week. When the girl went to the studio, they were not there. What should the girl do?”

“It’s you, right?” D.O oppa asked me after he sat up too.

“Unfortunately, yes.” I nodded. “Hera is very eager to have their autograph. I don’t know why but she loves them very much. She always said that they are the best dancers that she ever saw. Well, I don’t know how they dance because I don’t know anything about them.”

“Anyway, what’s the group name?” D.O oppa asked.

“EXO.” I answered slowly.

“EXO?” D.O oppa frowned at me.

“I don’t know how to get their autograph before this Monday. I need to give the autograph to Hera after she came back from Paris.” I sighed.

“You really don’t know anything about them, do you?”

“Nope. I don’t know anything about entertainment nowadays.”

“Okay.” D.O oppa said slowly.

“Can you help me? Besides, you are an idol, so you must know them.” I pouted at him while shaking his body.

“Stop. Stop. Stop!” D.O oppa stopped me from shaking him more vigorously. “I can help you.”

“Really? You will?” I asked him again while tighten my hold over his arm.

“Yes, I will. It’s not really a hard thing to do.” He answered with a smile. “But, please let go of my hand because your grip is so strong it’s stopping my blood flow, babe.” I let go his arm immediately.

“Sorry.” I said to him. “Anyway, where are the others?” I asked while looking around the mansion for their presence.

“They are in the studio. Practicing our new song.” D.O oppa answered while standing. “Want to see the dance?” He said as he offered me his hand. I took his hand and stood up with his help.

“Make sure you guys do the best, for me.” I reminded him before we walked to their studio at the mansion.

I sat on a chair while they got ready for their performance in front of me.

“Ready?” I asked them.

“Of course.” They answered with unison. I pressed the toggle of the remote control in my hand and the song started to play.

Their dance was very good. Then, it was time for D.O oppa part. He winked at me before his part ended and Suho’s turn started. I laughed at him. Through the whole song, my focus was only on D.O oppa because he is my favorite member of the group. But, Sehun’s part was amazing too. They performed very well, just for me. When the song ended, I clapped for them.

“You guys are amazing.” I smiled at them. I hugged D.O oppa and grabbed Sehun oppa arm. “You guys dance very well. Even my dance cannot beat yours.”

“Thank you.” D.O oppa and Sehun oppa kissed both of my cheeks together.

“Yah, who told you to kiss me?” I yelled at them but with my happy voice.

“Because you’re too cute.” They smirked at me. I rolled my eyes before I slumped beside Luhan oppa on the sofa.