Chapter 3

It Can't Be

Seolhyun POV

 

I walked into the mansion and went into the kitchen straight away. There were noises coming from the kitchen. OK, that was weird. I opened the door and I saw some of the boys sitting in the kitchen. They turned to look at me as I entered the kitchen. This kitchen was not used by the maids because this kitchen was used by my brother and me when we wanted to eat some snacks.

 

“Hi, guys.” I greeted them.

 

“Have you eaten your lunch?” D.O oppa asked me. Now, I have 12 more oppas because all of them appeared to be older than me. Well, I think.

 

“Not yet. Why?” I took the orange juice from the refrigerator and poured it to a glass that I grabbed from the cupboard nearby.

 

“He wants to cook for you. If you want to eat, of course.” Sehun oppa said to me. I turn and looked at D.O oppa.

 

“Really? You can cook?” I stared at him. “Then, cook for me. I want to try the food that you cook.” I smiled at him.

 

“Okay. What do you want to eat?” D.O oppa asked me.

 

“Just cook me anything. I don’t mind.” I smiled at him while taking my bag from the table. “I’ll go change first.”

 

I went to my room and took a shower. I wore a simple dress and a pair of white sneakers with purple strips. I took my new phone and my laptop from the table before I went back down to the kitchen.

 

“Is the food ready?” I asked D.O oppa who was still cooking. D.O oppa, Sehun oppa and I were the only persons in the kitchen. “Anyway, where are the others?”

 

“They are at the studio. Watching some movie.” Sehun oppa answered. I walked towards the table and sat next to Sehun oppa. I put my laptop on the table before switching it on.

 

“The food is ready. Sehun-ah, do you want to try some?” D.O oppa placed the food on the table. Apparently, he cooked Korean dishes for me.

 

“Of course. I’m hungry, here.” Sehun oppa pouted. I laughed at him and his cuteness.

 

“Then, help me with the rice.” D.O oppa instructed him. He immediately helped D.O oppa. I helped them to get the spoons and the chopsticks and set the table.

 

“Wow, this is delicious.” I said when I tried the food. “You should be a chef instead of a singer.” He laughed at my statement.

 

“Thank you.” He said to me. I smiled at him as I continued to eat.

 

“Oppa, can you help me with something?” I asked D.O oppa with my puppy eyes on full effect as I helped him to wash the dishes. Sehun oppa was already running away from the kitchen because he didn’t want to clean the dishes.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Do you like cookies and cakes?” I asked him with a smile. He nodded. “I want to make some cookies and cakes. So, will you help me?”

 

“Okay. But, I don’t really know how to make cookies and cakes. I never tried to make them before.”

 

“It’s okay. I know how to make them. You just need to help me to shape the cookies.” I smiled at him. We wiped our hands with the towels on the table.

 

“So, what cookies you want to make?” He asked me when we sat at the table.

 

“Chocolate chip cookies and some cookies with almond nuts.” I pointed at my laptop.

 

“Okay. So, what’s first?”

 

“Let’s find the ingredients.” I said to him and he nodded at me. We opened each of the cupboards in the kitchen. Fortunately, all the ingredients needed were there. I followed the steps to make the dough of the chocolate chip cookies.

 

“Oppa, you shape them. Don’t make it too thick. And decorate them nicely. While you’re doing that I’ll be making the dough for the almond cookies.” I said to him.

 

“Okay, boss.” He said to me with a smile.

 

After I finished the dough for the almond cookies, Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho and Chanyeol came. They entered the kitchen and sat around us.

 

“What are you doing?” Suho oppa asked.

 

“We’re making some cookies.” D.O oppa said. D.O oppa seem tired because he’s been shaping the cookies alone.

 

“Four of you, help D.O oppa to shape the cookies.” I pointed at them. They nodded and helped D.O oppa immediately.

 

“Then, what will you do now?” D.O oppa asked me when he saw me searching the cupboard again.

 

“Cake.” I answered simply. He frowned at me. “You don’t have to help me with this. I can do it alone.”

 

 

“You were the one who make both of the dough and now you want to make cake? You are amazing.” D.O oppa said to me while shaping the cookies. I smiled at him before mixing mix the ingredients together.

............TBC

Anybody wants to comment?