Chapter 4

It Can't Be

Seolhyun POV

“Wow, this cake is really delicious! This is the best cake that I have ever tasted!” Sehun oppa said.

“Thank you.” I smiled at him. We were sitting in the garden while having some tea. It feels like we’re having a small party in the garden because of the cookies. The cookies were served on a table and we need to take it on our own. We sat on 4 different tables while eating.

“The cookies and the cake that you made are very delicious. You can actually beat D.O hyung in cooking. Well, at least in baking because he can’t make cookies.” Sehun oppa said while munching on a chocolate chip cookie.

“Thank you for the compliments. But, D.O oppa cooks way better that me. And everybody has their own specialty.” I said while clinging on D.O oppa’s arm.

“Hey, what about me?” Sehun oppa pouted.

“Lazy person don’t deserve special treatment. You should have helped us clean the dishes earlier, not leaving.” I said to him.

“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes at me. D.O oppa laughed at us.

“Well, it seems like our maknae has a rival now.” Suho oppa said with a smile.

The next morning,…

I went to the dining room for breakfast. Today was Saturday, so there was no school. I wore a simple white dress with a pair of heels because I’m going to go to SM Entertainment today. I need the EXO’s autograph soon.

“Morning.” I greeted my brother and all the boys. I sat on my seat and ate my breakfast quickly, without talking to any of them.

“Seolhyun-ah, what’s wrong with you today? Why are you so moody?” Soohyun oppa asked me.

“Nothing. I’m just thinking.” I answered smoothly.

“What are you thinking?” He asked me.

“Do you think the idols will give their autograph if I asked them?” I stopped eating and looked at my brother.

“You want an idol’s autograph? I didn’t know that you were interested in the entertainment world?”

“I don’t. Hera is. She asked me to get the autograph of a boy group singer. She left me with this so called ‘assignment’ before leaving to Paris.” I explained.

“I don’t think they will refuse. You are very attractive. They’ll probably drool over you.” My brother joked to me.

“Yah-oppa.” I scolded him while he laughed with the others. I got up and left the table.

“Seolhyun-ah. I’m sorry.” My brother said to me. I turned and smiled at him.

“I will accept your apology if you buy me a new car.” I smirked at him. He thought for a few seconds before answering.

“Sure. Just choose any car that you want from the store, I’ll buy for you.” He answered slowly.

“Good. Wait for any call from the bank.” I said happily to him. “And I want to borrow your pass at SM Entertainment.” Soohyun oppa handed me the card. I thanked him before leaving the room. I waved at them. “Bye.”

I drove my car to the SM Entertainment building which is huge. I parked my car at the parking lot. I saw a lot of girls waiting outside the building. When I entered the entrance, the guards suddenly stopped me.

“Pass?” They asked. I took out my brother pass and show it to them. They bowed to me before letting me in.

“Thank you.” I bowed to them.

I walked to the front desk and asked the woman who worked there.

“Can I know where is EXO room?”

“Their room is at 4th floor.” She answered me.

 

“Thank you.” I said to her with a warm smile before walked to the elevator. I took the elevator to the 4th floor. I walked into the corridor which was quite crowded. I found the EXO room but when I opened the door, the room was empty.