Chapter 11

It Can't Be

Seolhyun POV

“Which one do you prefer? Indoor pool or outdoor pool? Or the pool at the garden?” I asked them after we took our extra clothes from our room.

“The garden. Because sunlight can add a good atmosphere for our day.” Hera suggested.

“Everybody okay with it?” I asked and I saw everybody nod. “Good.”

We went out to the garden where a huge pool was located. The design of the pool was very amazing because the designer was very popular. I put my stuff on the table and walked to the pool. I stood at the edge of the pool as I enjoyed the view of the garden. There are many trees around the area so the garden was not fully exposed to the sun. Plus, the trees there were very huge and old.

“Seolhyun!” Hera shouted my name. I turned around to face her. Unfortunately, the area was slippery and I slipped. I felt into the pool and my ankle hit the edge of the pool.

I swam to the surface and back to the edge of the pool. D.O oppa ran towards me and helped me to get out of the pool.

“You’re okay?” He asked.

“I’m fine. Just, my ankle hurts a bit.” I told him as I touched my bleeding ankle.

“Oh gosh, you’re bleeding!” He took the towel on the table and wiped the blood off.

“Thank you, I’m fine. It’s nothing. Just a scratch.” I smiled to him. “But, there is one thing that I’m totally not okay with.” I frowned at the bottom of the pool.

“What is it?”

“My phone.” I pointed at my phone in the pool.

“Well, you need a new phone.” He said to me with a smile.

“Yupe, I know. My phone broke for the second time in a month. But this time, I need a new number too.” I said to him. He smirked at me as he helped me got up and walked to the nearby bench. “Thank you.” I said to him as he sat next to me.

The maids sent the cakes that I made to the garden and put it on the table. They also brought cookies, buns, sandwiches and drinks.

“Thank you. And please get me some towels.” I said to the maids as they served the foods properly.

“Yes, Miss Seolhyun.” They bowed before walked away.

“How is your leg?” Sehun oppa sat next to me.

“It’s fine. I’m going to change my clothes first. You guys should change too because we are at the pool and we’re going to have fun soon.” I smiled at them as I went to the table where I put my bag.

I took my t-shirt and shorts from the bag and went to the closest toilet. Well, it’s not that close as the toilet is in the mansion. I changed my clothes and asked the maid to wash my wet clothes. I went back to the garden where I saw the guys already changed their clothes. They changed into simple t-shirts and shorts too. The only one who haven’t changed was Hera as she walked passed me to the mansion.

“You look beautiful.” D.O oppa and Sehun oppa whispered to my ears as I sat between them on the grass.

“You look handsome too.” I said to them. After a few minutes, Hera came back wearing tops and shorts.

Luhan oppa and Chanyeol oppa rushed towards her and pulled her with them and jumped to the pool together. The water splashed towards me and some of the guys who sat nearby the pool. Then, one by one of them jumped into the pool. I smiled at their childish attitudes. Suddenly, D.O and Sehun oppa picked me up and threw me into the pool. Then, both of them jumped and joined the others inside the huge pool.

“The cake is delicious.” D.O oppa said to me as he took a bite of the cakes. He accompanied me sat on the table as I didn’t want to join the others play inside the pool.

“Thank you.” I smiled at him sweetly. “Why don’t you join them?”

“I’m lazy. As you can see, I am not an active person because I don’t really like to do sports stuff.” He said to me as he kept on eating. “I just love to eat.”

“I know. That’s why your body’s cute, little owl.” I joked.

“Yah-Kim Seol Hyun.” He glared at me. “At least, I’m cuter than you.”

“I’m beautiful.” I took out tongue at him as I ran from him. He chased me all the way until I jumped into the pool again. He joined me in the pool again.

 

Hera can meet her favorite idols while EXO have a relaxing day after all their hard work. I’m happy that I can make all of them happy.