Chapter 6

It Can't Be

Seolhyun POV

 

I was playing with my laptop in the garden under the tree when D.O oppa sat next to me.

 

“There you are. Where were you in this few days?” He asked me.

 

“Busy with school and stuff.” I sighed.

 

“This is the EXO poster, limited edition album along with their autograph every pages. All members have signed this poster and the album. I got it specially for your friend.” D.O oppa handed me a paper bag with the EXO logo on it.

 

“Really? You got this for me?” I asked him excitedly. “Thank you so much!”

 

“You’re welcome.” He replied me.

 

“Anyway, where do you get all of this?” I asked him while pointed at the bag.

 

“It’s a secret.” He smiled at me.

 

“I’m a good listener, you know.” I tried to persuade him but it seems like he didn’t want to reveal it at all. “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. I’m leaving. Bye.”

 

I closed my laptop before standing. “Goodbye.” He said to me.

 

At Hera’s house,…

 

I pressed the door bell before it was opened by one of their maids.

 

“Is Hera already back from Paris?” I asked her.

 

“Yes, she’s in her room right now.” She answered. She opened the door for me to come in. I went straight to Hera’s room. I knocked at her door.

 

“Wait a second.” She said from inside the room before she opened the door.

 

“Welcome home.” I greeted her.

 

“Thank you.” She hugged me before dragging me inside with her.

 

“This is what you want.” I put the bag on the table. She took it immediately and took out the stuff inside the bag with a big smile.

 

“Wow, you’re amazing.” She smiled at me. “Thank you very much.”

 

“You’re welcome.” I sang.

 

“Where do you get all of this?” She asked me.

 

“It’s a secret.” I smirked, copying it from D.O oppa.

 

“Whatever. Now is time for your souvenirs from Paris.” She told me while taking a bag from her luggage. “This is for you.” She handed the bag to me.

 

“Thank you.” I took the bag and opened it. There were a few dresses in the bag. “Dresses?”

 

“Yupe. And some jewellery. And a book.” She replied happily.

 

“Book?” I searched the book in the bag and took it out. “Wow, you really bought me the book?”

 

“I know you really want the book. Besides, the book is limited edition because it has the author’s autograph.” She explained.

 

“Thank you.” I smiled at her.

 

“It’s not much compared to EXO’s autograph that you gave me.” She smiled at me. “Anyway, next week there will be one EXO live performance. I already bought the tickets, and you’re coming with me.”

 

“Why must it be me?”

 

“Because you’re my best friend, duh. Don’t worry, it’s a VIP pass. We’ll be in front and we’ll have a seat on the chairs.”

 

“If that’s so, good.” I said to her.

 

“A day before that, we’re going to shop some new clothes. Because I want to look good in front of them.” She smiled while thinking at the plan. I sighed at her.

 

“Even without new clothes, you still look very good.” I said to her while she shaking her head.

 

 

“I know but I want to look even more beautiful than ever.” She smirked at me.