Chapter 10

It Can't Be

Seolhyun POV

I went back to the kitchen as Suho oppa continued to wake the members up. I just helped him to wake D.O oppa up since I was closer with him compared to others. I cooked some food for their breakfast. I choose to cook their favorite food for their breakfast.

Then, I heard the sound of a car stopping in front of the mansion. I knew it was Hera because my brother was in Japan for some meeting. I took my phone from the table and dialed her number.

“Hera-yah, please come to the kitchen that I usually use.” I told her immediately.

“Okay.” She answered before ended the call.

After a minute, the door opened and Hera walked in.

“Hello.” She greeted me happily. “What are you doing?”

“Cooking breakfast.” I replied simply.

“Smells delicious. Wow, you made cakes?” She noticed the cakes on the table.

“Yupe, it’s for today.” I smiled to her.

“Do we have any important occasion today?” She narrowed her eyes at me.

“No, I just want to eat some cakes. That’s why I made them.” I smiled at her. I went to call the maids as Hera sat at the table. I told the maids to prepare everything for the breakfast as I already made the dishes.

I sat at the table in the dining room with Hera.

“Do we have somebody else with us today?” She asked as she looked at the empty seat along the table.

“Yupe. And you’ll be happy to meet them.” I answered as the door opened. Hera immediately looked at the door.

EXO entered the dining room one by one. Hera frowned at them.

“Oh my god!” She whispered to herself but I can hear it because it was quite loud. “You’re EXO!”

“Yes, we are.” Suho oppa smiled at her as they took their usual seats.

“Seolhyun, you better tell me the truth.” She turned to me.

“Meet EXO.” I smiled at her. This time, she really did what I thought she would do.

“Oh my god! I finally get the chance to meet you guys face to face!” She shouted happily. She purposely clinged on Luhan oppa who sat next to her. “I am a huge fan of yours.”

“I can see that.” Suho oppa smirked at Hera who clanged on Luhan oppa. Luhan oppa just smiled at her. Who can resist a beautiful girl when she clings onto you? Plus, Hera is half Korean and half Japanese.

“Anyway, I’m a very huge fan of Luhan oppa. You’re so handsome!” She said to Luhan oppa.

“Well, thank you. And you’re beautiful.” Luhan oppa smiled to her.

“Well, guys. Have your breakfast. Then, we’ll have some fun at the pool outside. I’ve prepare everything.” I said to them.

“Really?” D.O oppa asked.

“Yupe. Anyway, enjoy the breakfast. I know this is the first time all of you’ve tasted my cooking. And I’m not very confident if it’s actually suitable with your appetites.” I said to them.

“You cook all of this?” D.O oppa asked while looking at the food served on the table.

“Yupe.” I smiled at him. “But, I know my cooking is not a good as you.”

“How do you know? I haven’t taste it yet.” D.O oppa took his chopstick and tasted some of the food.

“How is it?”

“It’s good. It’s very delicious.” D.O oppa smiled at me.

 

“Well, thank you. Enjoy the food.” I said to all of them.