Chapter 9

It Can't Be

Seolhyun POV

I went to my room after I turned off all of their alarm. It took almost half an hour for me to turn all of their alarm off. I took my phone and dialed Hera’s number. I waited for her to answer the call.

“Yes, Miss Seolhyun?” She asked with an exciting tone.

“Are you busy today?” I asked her. She seemed to think for a while before answering.

“Actually, I need to go to my dad’s company because he wanted me to learn something about business.”

“I’ll call your dad and ask for his permission to borrow you for today. I need to show you something.” I said to her.

“Really? I’m looking forward to see how you will talk with my dad.” I know she smirked even she’s not with me.

“I’ll show you. Wait for half an hour. I’ll call you back.” I said to her.

“I’ll be waiting.” She replied before ended the call. I searched for her father phone number before calling him right away.

“Hello, uncle.”

“Yes, Seolhyun. Can I help you?” Mr. Lee asked me.

“Can I borrow Hera for today? She said that you wanted her to be at the office.” I asked him politely.

“Of course you can. You are her best-est friend ever. And I trust you.”

“Thank you, uncle.” I smiled to myself.

“You’re welcome, Seolhyun.” I ended the call and took a deep breath before letting it go. I called Hera again.

“I’m done. Wear nice clothes and meet me at my house at 10 a.m. I promise you this will be a very fun day.” I said to her through the phone.

“Okay. I’ll be there.” She answered before ended the call.

I went to the kitchen that I usually used. I decided to make some cakes since it’s still early in the morning. I took all of the ingredients needed before I started to make the cake. I made 2 types of cakes and it took only almost 2 hours since I finished before 10.

I left the kitchen and went to their room. First, I went to Suho oppa room. I opened the door and went straight to his bed. I shook his body slowly.

“Suho oppa.” I woke him up. He stirred slowly but still didn’t open his eyes. I shook his body more vigorously.

“Suho oppa.” I called his name louder. This time, he opened his eyes and looked at me before he shouted and sat almost immediately.

“Yah, what are you doing in my room?” He pulled his blanket to cover his body.

“I’m waking you up. Don’t think wrongly. I’m not that type of girl.” I smiled to him before I pulled his blanket off him. “Get up, it’s almost 10.”

“What? 10?” He looked for his phone and looked at the time. “We’re so doom.” He got up from the bed and panicked. “Why doesn’t the alarm rang?” He muttered to himself.

“I turned it off.” I said to him.

“What?” He turned to face me.

“I said I turned it off.” I smiled at him.

“You know what, you make a big mistake. We’re going to be late for our schedule because of you.” He seemed to be angry but I just ignored him.

“No, I’m not. Just clean yourself and wear a new set of clothes. Then, take breakfast with me. I’ll cook.” I said to him. “But, before that, help me to wake all of them up.” I walked to the door.

But, Suho oppa just stood there and didn’t follow me. “Yah-oppa, are you going to stand there the whole day or you’re going to help me?” But, he still seemed very confused. “You have no schedule for today. I’d call you manager. So, don’t worry.”

“You did what?” He asked slowly and walked towards me.

“I cancelled all of you schedule for today. I want you guy to have some fun today. And relax.” I said to him before I exited his room.