Chapter 7

It Can't Be

Seolhyun POV

I waited for Hera while leaning on my car outside her house. Then, I saw she ran towards me.

“Why are you late?” I asked her.

“I’m sorry.” She smiled at me.

“Get in.” I told her as I entered the car.

At the hall where the concert was held,

“For god sake, why do you choose these seats!?” I glared at Hera when we sat on the seats that she booked which was on the front row.

“Everybody wanted this seat. And it’s very expensive, fyi.” She said excitedly.

“Whatever, but I’m not that everybody.” I looked at the empty stage before I took my tab from my bag and played with it.

The concert started but I just ignored them and finished my assignment using my tab. I only glanced once a while at the stage when I heard the songs that were good. Then, the girls around me suddenly shouted very loudly including Hera who shouted a name. I put my tab in my bag and decided to leave the hall.

But, the music played caught my ears. I turned to see the singers.

“Sehun?” I whispered to myself. Then, D.O show up.

“D.O?” My jaw dropped. The song and the choreography was the same one that they perform to me a week ago. When their song ended, some of them winked at the audience while I frowned at them.

“Seolhyun-ah, what’s wrong with you?” Hera shooked my body.

“What?” I asked her slowly.

“Why do you keep on staring that stage?” She looked straight at me.

“Nothing. I’m bored.” I said to her with a small smile. “How much longer do I need to accompany you here? I want to go home.”

“A few more hours.” She smirked at me while I frowned at her. I took out my tab from my bag again and played with it while the girls around me kept on shouting on something that I’ll never understand.

After the showcase, we went to the shopping complex and did what every girls do, shopping. After we bought what we wanted, we took a break at the famous café. Fortunately, I had the VIP card, so I didn’t need to book a table.

“So, I’m gonna asked you again. Where do you get the autograph?” Hera asked me while eating her cheese cake.

“I’ll tell you the truth one day. And I promise that will be the day when your dream come true.” I smiled at her.

 

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes.