Chapter 8

It Can't Be

D.O POV

 

I yawned as we entered the elevator in the mansion. I leaned on the elevator wall and waited for the elevator to arrive at our room floor. When the elevator arrived and the door opened, I walked towards my room. I opened the door of my room and entered the room. As I closed the door, a voice greeted me.

 

“Nice performance you had today.” I looked to the figure that stood beside the door. Seolhyun smirked at me. I frowned at her.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me the truth behind those autograph?” She walked towards me while I walked backwards.

 

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to lie at you.” I stuttered.

 

“But, why didn’t you tell me that you guys are the EXO?”

 

“Because you never asked.” I answered and Seolhyun stopped her movements. I stopped too and looked at her.

 

“Okay, you got a point. But, thank you for the autograph. Tomorrow, cancel all your schedule because I want to punish you guys for lying to me.” She said sternly.

 

“But,…”

 

“No buts. Do as I say or else something will happen.” She smirked again and walked out of my room.

 

I sat on my bed and sighed.

 

Seolhyun POV

 

“Okay, one down. One more to go.” I smiled as I closed D.O oppa room door.

 

I walked to my room which was at the opposite building and one floor above his. I entered my room with my head full of plans.

 

7 in the morning, the next day…

 

I entered D.O oppa room silently without waking him up. I saw him sleeping peacefully on his bed. I knew he was very tired yesterday and I didn’t want to disturb his sleep. Not until 10 in the morning at least.

 

I walked to his bed and took his phone which was located on the side table. I walked out to the balcony with his phone. I searched for their manager’s phone number before calling him using D.O oppa phone.

 

“Yes, D.O?” A man voice rang through the phone.

 

“I’m sorry for disturbing you. But, I am not D.O.” I stated at him.

 

“Who are you? How is D.O phone with you?” He asked angrily. “Are you a sasaeng fan?”

 

“First of all, I am not a sasaeng fan. And I think you should be more polite to me because I can fire you anytime I want.” I smirked. “I am the sister of Kim Soo Hyun.”

 

“I’m sorry, Miss Kim. I didn’t know. I thought that you are one of the fans. You know, the fans can get aggressive sometime.” He explained to me.

 

“It’s okay. I understand. Anyway, I need your help.”

 

“What is it? If I can help you, I will.”

 

“I want to borrow EXO for today. So, cancel their entire schedule for today.”

 

“Actually, today is their free time. So, you can have them for the whole day.” He said.

 

“If that so, thank you. If anybody asked about them, just said that the Co-CEO of Vestoria Holdings is having a meeting with them.”

 

“Yes I will, Miss Kim.” He answered.

 

“Thank you. I’m sorry again for disturbing you in this early morning.” I said to him politely before ended the phone call.

 

I noticed his phone had the alarm at 7.30 am. I smiled before turning off the alarm. I entered the room again and put D.O oppa phone on the side table again. I went out of his room but I got another job to do right now, turning off all of their alarm in their phone.