Chapter 1

It Can't Be

Seolhyun POV

 

I was sitting at the park in the school compound. Then, I heard someone shouting my name from afar.

 

“Yah, Kim Seol Hyun!” I turned around and saw my best friend walking toward me. Her name is Lee Hera.

 

“Yes, Lee Hera?” I said as she sat next to me. She looked as excited as ever.

 

“Is it true that your brother bought SM Entertainment?” Hera asked me with curiosity written in her eyes.

 

“I’m not sure. Why?” I answered lazily.

 

“You don’t know!? He’s your brother, the CEO of Vestoria Holdings. You are his only sister and you don’t know about his business!?” She said, seemingly annoyed.

 

“I don’t care about the company at all. Besides, he’s the one working at the company, not me. Well, not yet at least.” I said to her. “Why do you ask about SM?”

 

“Well, you know me. I’m an Exotics. And EXO is under the SM Entertainment. So, can you see the connection?” She asked me excitedly.

 

“I do.” I answered slowly.

 

“Please get me their autograph. Pretty please!” She said while using her puppy eyes on me.

 

“Didn’t I tell you that I don’t want to get involve with anything that has to do with entertainment? You should ask my brother for it.”

 

“No! I want you to help me. Just get me their autograph. I’ll do anything for you.” She offered me.

 

“Really? Anything?” I smirked at her.

 

“Yupe, anything!”

 

“Give me some time. If I can get you their autograph, I’ll tell you what I want from you. Deal?”

 

“Deal.” She said.

 

At home,

 

“Welcome home, Miss Kim.” The maid greeted me as I came out of my car.

 

“I’m hungry. Did you cook anything today?” I asked them as I climb the stairs to the entrance.

 

“Everything is already served.”

 

“Alright, I’ll change my uniform first. Then, I’ll eat.”

 

“Do you want to eat in your room?” She asked me.

 

“No no, I’m good. I can walk, I’ll eat down here.” I said to her before I entered the elevator.

 

No one’s POV

 

Somewhere else in the mansion,

 

“Sir, the lunch is ready. Do you want to eat here or at the dining room?” The maid asked a group of boys.

 

“We’ll be there. Thank you.” Suho answered. The maid bowed before leaving the room. “Guys, let’s go.”

 

The boys walked out of the room. Instead of using the elevator, they used the stairs.

 

Seolhyun POV

 

I walked into my room on the 5th floor and went to the washroom immediately. I took a short shower and wore a white short dress with sneaker. I took my phone from the table and walked out of the room. I decided to take the main stairs to get down instead of using the elevator. Suddenly, my phone buzzed in my pocket, I took out the phone and saw a message from Hera. I replied her message immediately.

 

Suddenly, I bumped into someone and I lost my balance. Fortunately, someone caught me before I fell down but my phone slipped out of my hand. I was trying to catch the phone but the phone crashed to the ground downstairs. I frowned at the broken phone.

 

“You okay?” I looked at the person who was still holding me on the waist. A guy? He released me after he helped me to stands properly.

 

“I’m okay. My phone is the one that’s not okay.” I looked at my phone on the ground downstairs. “I can fix that.” I whispered to myself before turning to face the guy again. What I see totally shocks me. There were 12 boys standing in front of me, smiling – not to mention gorgeous.

 

“Hi.” The guy that helped me earlier greets me.

 

“Who are you guys? What are you doing here?” I asked them.

 

“Who are you?” A very tall guy asked me with a deep voice.

 

“I live here.”

 

“Well, Soohyun hyung never told us that he had a beautiful girlfriend.” The same guy said to me.

 

“I’m sorry? I’m his sister.” I glared at him. I rolled my eyes before continued walking downstairs.

 

“Wait, miss.” The guy that helped me earlier followed me. I stopped and turned to faced him.

 

“It’s Seolhyun.” I said to him. “Kim Seol Hyun.” I glared at him before I walked away. I walked straight to the dining room but I didn’t have any appetite anymore.

 

 

“I’m going out. Don’t wait me for dinner.” I said to the maid before went out. I drove my car to Hera’s family’s mansion.