Tied Down - Lay

EXO Drabbles Collection! (OPEN FOR REQUESTS!) 8D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br1C8ZJ-7is

SHINee - Lucifer

ChOrCeE

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was the grand opening of the newest Club in Seoul -- Club Orion.  Jilian called up her younger twin, Yilian, and asked her to come with her and their friends.  "Come on, Yiyi. Please?"  Jilian pouted, and no one -- I repeat, no one is able to resist Jilian's aegyo.

Yilian heaved a sigh, "Why do you even want me to go? You know I don't like going to places like clubs."

"Please, you don't like to go anywhere outside the house. PERIOD."   The older rolled her eyes.  "Come on,  you need to experience something in your life otherwise you won't have to tell anything to your kids!  They'll call you 'The-mom-with-no-youthful-experience.'"

"I would be the good example... and you the opposite."  Yilian mumbled but Jilian just waved it away.

"Here, wear this."  She tossed something to her twin and pushed her inside the bathroom.

"JILIAN! THIS IS TOO REVEALING!"

-----

An hour later, the twins were at the front of Club Exotica, a lot of people were already waiting in line to get inside the club.  "How do we even get in, seems like they're only letting people with VIP passes get in. --- Well, I guess we'll just have to go home."  Yilian spun on her heel but her sister held onto her.  "Yoona will be here with our VIP passes.  Speaking of the devil, there she is!"  Jilian energetically waved and Yilian just sighed.  She was the only one among her friends that didn't like very loud places and shameless dancing in front of a lot of people.

"Hey girls!  We should go in now.  I bet there are a lot of hot guys inside."  Yoona said with a wink.  "Where are the tickets?"  Yilian asked with her head to the side.

Yoona didn't say anything but boldly went up to the bouncers guarding the entrance.  "And you are?"  They asked with raised eyebrows.

"I'm Kim Junsu's sister.  So, let me in before he fires your asses."

The men just chortled.  "Like we haven't heard of that one before."

"Really?  Hold on right there."  Yoona didn't look frightened at all, she took her phone and dialled her brother's number.  "Oppa?  I am here!  But your security won't let me and my friends through! -- Arasseo."  She shut her phone and made a face at the men in black.

A few moments later, Kim Jaejoong, one of the owners of the club came out.  "How could you not let my sister and her friends through?"

The men were left speechless and Yoona just gave another childish look.  The twins quietly followed behind.  "We're sorry, it won't happen again."  They bowed.  Jaejoong just smiled at them and lead them inside.

"Where's my brother?"  Yoona peered at Jaejoong.  "He told me to go in his stead."  He smiled and excused himself.

In a of an eye, Jilian and Yoona were in the dancefloor already... with newfound "friends".

Yilian just sighed and made her way to the bar.  "One on the beach please."  She curtly said.

Her drink was served and she just stared at it, boringly.  I shouldn't be here, really.

"Is this seat taken?"  A striking man with sharp features asked the bored Yilian.  She just merely shrugged without taking a second glance at him.

Lay wouldn't give up so easily though.  "My name is Lay, just in case you want to know."  He held his hand out, "and you would be?"

She merely stared at his hand for a second and then went back to staring at nowhere in particular.

"Well, aren't you polite?"  Lay mused.  Yilian was a little irked now, Doesn't he get the message?  I'm so not interested!  Who does he think he is?  She huffed to herself.

"Would you like to dance?"  She spun her head his way and raised an eyebrow, annoyed.

"No?"  He tilted his head, "Why would you be here if you're not doing anything at all?"

"Come on, are you mute or something?"  He poked her arm.  "Impossible though, I heard you order, and your voice was so beautiful... Asking for on the beach."  He chortled and tried hard not to laugh, as if what he said was the funniest thing ever.

She just rolled her eyes.  "Awe, come on.  Don't be a sour grape.  Why won't you give me the time of day?  Do you have a boyfriend?"  A little more and Yilian would hace burst at his stubborness.

"Are you too stunned by my good-looks to speak to me?"  He wiggled his eyebrows.

THAT'S IT!

She gave him a hard look , "Look... LAY was it?  I'm not interested, so would you please stop annoying me and let me drink my cocktail alone in peace!  My god!  This is why I didn't want to go!  I should be at home eating pizza and watching tv!"  She mumbled the last few words to herself.

Lay was stunned.  "Feisty."  He snickered.  "So, you don't hang out a lot, huh?"

"Jesus!  Don't you run out of questions?  Stop talking to me as if you're going to charm me with your good looks."  She ordered another drink and downed it in one go.

"Oh, you think I'm good-looking.  I think you're mighty fine too!"  He smiled widely and his dimples showed.  If Yilian thought it was cute, she didn't show.

"Ugh!  That's it, I'm leaving!"  She slammed a couple of bills on the counter and gave him one last annoyed look and stood up... Buuut she tripped.  Thankfully for Lay's reflexes, he caught her waist and she was pressed up in his chest.  His face was so close to hers like they were in movies, and she couldn't help but stare into his captivating eyes.  Her heart raced and she was hoping it was because of the trip.

Lay smirked, "I didn't plan on you falling for me this fast, damn girl!"

And, just with that, the moment was ruined.  She frowned and pushed herself off him.

She was about to accuse him of doing that on purpose when her twin came, "YILIAN!  THERE YOU ARE!  I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!"  She turned and saw Lay, and immediately became red in the face.  "Oh my gosh!  You're Lay right?  The owner of Club Exotica?  --The sister club of Orion?"

Yilian mouth was ajar.  Some club owner was flirting with her?  She face palmed herself mentally.

"Co-owner actually."  He politely responded, "Is she your sister?"  He pointed towards Yilian.  "Yes, I'm Jilian, and she's Yilian!"  She beamed, "We're twins!"  She hugged her waist and Yilian let out a small smile.

Lay smirked once more.  "Yilian, huh?  Well, it was nice meeting you, YILIAN.  We'll be meeting each other again soon."  He left with a wink.

What?... She was confused.  Well, I might never see him anyway.  He only knows my name.  It's not like he's like Christian Grey from that trilogy, right?  He's not some rich, handsome, young bachelor who has ways of getting information... right?  She mentally whacked herself for her crazy imagination.

Little did she know, Lay was already asking his friends about her and was already planning their second meeting.

____________________________________________________________________________________

was that sweet or just plain creepy? hahahahha

sorry for the late update!

this was supposed to be posted on DBSK's 10th Anniversary, but eh.. things happened.. I'm sorry for the delay! hahaha

Anyway, hope you like it!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS! :)

xoxo,

yunnie57