It's Because of Your Love - Baekhyun

EXO Drabbles Collection! (OPEN FOR REQUESTS!) 8D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYk_Rfbo65A

Elise - Miracles in December (English Version)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a year... Or has it?  So many things have changed in a span of 365 days.  For example, this year, we're not together anymore.

How it has come to this?--  Because I was a fool back then.  I did things out of selfish reasons and took him for granted.  I took Byun Baekhyun for granted, thinking that he'd be by my side no matter what anyway.

It's been a year, but I'm still foolishly hoping for things to go back to the way they used to be.  Even though that thought is far away.  Still, I'm trying to go back to the me Baekhyun was in love with.

Back then, I would blame the break up on him.  Saying things like he was the one who didn't try harder, or that he didn't treat me the way he should.

I guess I'm waiting for a hopeless Miracle this December.  That even just for the last time, I could get to talk to him... See him... One last time.

I don't want to go after him anymore, because he now has someone new in his life.  I don't want to ruin his happiness anymore.  I think that the past years were enough damage to both our lives.

As I sit out at the terrace, I am reminded of the day he confessed his love for me.

---

"Nina, just trust me please?  Now be a good girl and put this blindfold on!"  Baekhyun whined.  Yes, he whined.

"Why do I have to?  I have to get packing for my flight tomorrow!" Nina stomped her feet like an eight year old.

"I promise you, this won't take long.  Please?"  Baekhyun did aegyo, and Nina tried so hard to resist... But Baekhyun with pouting lips and hands clasped together... How will you be able to say no?

"Fine... This better be good."  She mumbled and Baekhyun danced with glee.  She mumbled something along the lines of "the things I do for this idiot"

Baekhyun put on the blindfold on her and made sure that it was tight so that she couldn't take a peek.  He then took her hand and lead her somewhere.

"Where are we going, Baek?"  She held onto his hand for dear life.  She didn't want to fall face flat on the floor considering her two left feet.

He didn't say anything and just continued walking.  A few moments later, they stopped.

"Stay here, okay?  Don't move." And then he ran off.

"Baek?"  She called out.  Great.  He left me standing here like an idiot... I wonder why I even listened.  She yanked the blindfold off only to have the shock of her life.  She let out an inaudible gasp, put her hands to her gaping mouth with a confused look on her face.

Suddenly, the sound of a piano could be heard from behind her.  Slowly as she could, she turned around and saw Baekhyun, playing and singing with all his heart.

The song was beautiful and it moved her so much she was already in tears.  The question resonating on her mind at the moment was why he was doing this for her.

"Baekhyun-ah..."  She whispered, trying to hold back any more tears from flowing.

The song finished and Nina didn't know what to do at all so she just stood there dumbstruck.  "So..."  Baekhyun stood up and went to her.

"Did you like it?"  He smiled.

"The song was so beautiful, and... for 5 years that we've been friends you never told me you could play the piano!"  She tried to sound mad, but failed.

"Not many people know... Just people that I love..."  He mumbled the last part to himself.

"Will you play again for me?"  She looked at him with big, soulful eyes.

"I'd love to... if..." he started...

"If what?"

"If you accept me as something more than a friend... Like maybe... your boyfriend?"  His eyes twinkled with hope and joy.

The rushing emotions kept her from responding, and all she could do was nod.  And again, she was in tears.

"Babo... You're supposed to be happy... Not crying." he chuckled.

"I'll stop... if..."

"hmm?"

"Play the piano for me again!"  she beamed.

Baekhyun's laugh resonated in the room.  "Arasso.  Come, sit beside me?"  He held out his hand, and she gladly accepted it.

---

I was so lucky to have him, now I don't anymore.  I just wish I could bring him back to me.  But if he's happy with her now, I guess he deserves to be happy after everything.

Still, I'm hoping for my miracle.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AKLJSHFLAKSF.

I didn't want it to be cliche wherein it's the guy who's always at fault you know, so, please forgive me if you guys don't like it. T__T

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR IT, I KNOW. T_____T

Oh and to ninakai , I hope you like this one!  Haha I'm sorry if you expected it to be more fluffy and less dramatic... But the song was pushing me to it! /gets bricked/ haha anywaaaay, yeah.  MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

DongHoLay, I'm sorry, I got confused with your name application. :/ 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL!  THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT! ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS! :)