The Rest is History - Xiumin

EXO Drabbles Collection! (OPEN FOR REQUESTS!) 8D

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6dAtTbbC28

Sweeter Than Fiction - Taylor Swift

Babyatheart

I changed the scenario, I hope it's okay though! :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Ms. Kelly Han,

We are pleased to inform you, that your application has been accepted

to be one of the lucky winners for date an idol!

You're scheduled date with your chosen idol from EXO will be on

Saturday. 

We will contact you as to the time and venue.

Best Wishes!

 

Kelly stared at the paper she was holding.  She rubbed her eyes fervently and slapped her cheek a couple of times.  Realizing it wasn't a dream after all, she screamed at the top of her lungs and jumped for joy.  "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH XIUMIN!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOH!" She jumped on her bed with all the happiness in the world.

"I'm so lucky!  So many people joined this, and my name got picked up!"  She stopped and realized that she had to tell her best friend, Liz.  She quickly got off the bed and dialled her best friend's number on her phone. After a couple of rings, she picked up. "Liz!"  She squealed in excitement.  "What is it?"  She put the phone a little further from her ear because she felt like her eardrums would burst any second.

"I GOT PICKED!"  She waved the notice in the air, not like she could see anyway.

"YOU MEAN FOR THAT DATE WITH AN IDOL PROGRAM?!"  Even she was getting excited.

"YES!!! THAT ONE!  I received the letter today, and we're having a date this Saturday!"

"My gosh!  Lucky you!  I didn't get picked though, you know I really wanted that with Luhan oppa!"  She pouted and she could really hear the sadness in Liz's voice.  "But, I'm happy for you!  Just tell him to tell Luhan about me, okay?"  And they both laughed.

---

"Miss Han, we're ready to prep you now."  One of the coordinators spoke.  She bowed and went into the tent.

"Omo!  You're Xiumin's date am I correct?"  The make up artist clasped her hands together.  "Such a pretty girl, come and sit!"  Kelly slightly bowed and smiled.

---

She was supposed to meet Xiumin at a restaurant where they have their reservations already.  She sat and waited for her date to arrive.  I hope he'll like me.  Even if this isn't really a private date because the cameramen will be around, I'm still lucky.  She giggled and tuck a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

A couple of minutes later, he arrived.  "Hey, I'm your date for today, EXO's Xiumin!"  He made a heart with his hands on his head. 

She wanted to fangirl because of the cute moment, but she had  to contain her feels.  She stood up, "Annyeong, Xiumin-ssi.  I'm Kelly!"  She held her hand out, and he took it.  "Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too!  I can't believe I'm this lucky to be out with an EXO member!"  She smiled whole-heartedly.

"I'm lucky to be able to date one of my dear fans as well."  He replied. "Shall we order?"

---

Their date went by smoothly and they both enjoyed a lot.  After having lunch, they went to Lotte World and went on many different rides.  Xiumin was always the gentleman, holding her hand on the roller coaster when she got scared, covered her from the water rides so that she won't get too wet and he also bought treats. They talked about each other, but mostly about Kelly.

The coordinator told them they could allow one last ride and then time would be up. 

"What do you want to ride, Kelly?" He good naturedly asked.

She tapped her finger on her chin, and then brightened.  "The Ferris Wheel!"

They went in line and when they were about to enter, the workers said the cart only fits for two.  that meant there would be no crew going with them.  Omo... So this time, it's really going to be just him and me!

She could almost faint at the thought.  Calm yourself, Kelly.  He thinks nothing more of you, than just a lucky fan who got picked.

Xiumin let her get in first and then he followed.  They slowly started going up, and she had been quiet all along.

The cart stopped at the top for a while.

"Why are you suddenly so quiet?  Are you sick?"  Xiumin placed his hand on her forehead, checking her temperature.

"no, I'm fine.. It's just that...  I can't believe how lucky I am right now, to be out with you.  Even if you only just met me.  But I've known you ever since your debut, and I'll always be your fan.  I'll always be here to support you no matter what.  You might not even remember me and this date in a few weeks.  But I'll always treasure the memories of today in my heart."  She smiled as she held onto her chest.

Xiumin took his phone out from his pocket.  "Let's take a picture for the moment, then. Yeah?"  He smiled, and she smiled back.

"1,2,3!"  Snap!

They looked at the picture, and took another one using Kelly's phone.  "Thank you."

"I'm not supposed to do this, but screw that.  They're not here anyway...  This is just between you and me okay?"  He looked at her with happy eyes.  "I want to get to know you more, so... can I have your number?" 

And there was a moment of silence.

"My number?"  She pointed to herself.

"Of course, your number."  He laughed.

"Oh... S-sure."  She blushed madly, and hoped he wouldn't notice, but that was impossible.

She pressed in her numbers on his phone and saved it.

The ride was going to end soon, and before it did, Xiumin took her picture.

"Hey!  What was that for?" She pouted, "My contact picture of you!"  He beamed.

"I probably look weird!  Take another one!"  She demanded and he just laughed.

They got off the ride and the crew signalled them it was time to say their goodbyes.

"I had a lot of fun today, thank you."  She smiled secretly.

"Me too.  You're such a nice lady."  They shook hands one last time, and he grabbed a cab for her.

"Get home safely."  He patted her head and shut the door of the cab, and waved as the car drove into the horizon.

--------------------------------------------------------