I got you - Tao

EXO Drabbles Collection! (OPEN FOR REQUESTS!) 8D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLShKpAW1GE

SNSD - Chocolate Love

(ISN'T TAO JUST JDSFHAKLDSJCHLAKSDJFH. OMG. TAO STAHP.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EXO thanked the crew for another successful concert in Korea.  "Great job guys."  Kris told the staff as he was wiping the sweat off his body.  "Hey, we're going to have a victory barbecue party, don't forget!"  Kai jumped on Chen's back who almost tumbled due to the weight.  "Yah!"  he snarled.  Kai just smiled ear to ear.

While the others were goofing around, Tao kept tapping his foot and looked around for any sign of the one person on his mind during the entire performance, Rina.  She was the reason for him giving his best during any performance.  *Don't tell me she left?!  I gave her a backstage pass!  I swear if she gave it to someone else or dropped it I'll---*  His thoughts were cut off by a chuckling Lay, "Don't worry.  She's just probably crushed in between all those fans trying to get back stage."  "How'd you know about what I was thinking?"  Tao looked up to his older member, "Well, you always have this look on your face when it's Rina you're thinking about."  He explained and drank water from his bottle.

Rina has been Tao's friend since they were toddlers.  And even though Tao is now popular, no other girl has replaced Rina in his heart although they're not a couple...yet.  Neither of them wants to admit that they like the other, so they remain close friends who constantly bicker.

"Hey Tao!  Are you bringing your chick to the party?"  Kai came with a smirk on his face.  "If you mean Rina, yes, and she's sitting next to me.  Away from you and your maniac mind."  He stuck out his tongue.  "Pffft.  I'll bet she'll want to sit beside me more."  He ran away before Tao could wushu his .

"EY PANDA!!!" An angelic voice suddenly roared from behind.  Tao turned around only to be greeted by a light punch on the stomach.  He pretended that it hurt, "Ow!!"  Being a naive and gullible girl, Rina over reacted.  "OMYGOODNESSTAOAREYOUOKAY!?!?" She spoke as if there was no tomorrow.

Tao just smirked, "Yeah I'm fine.  You actually think that your girly punches can hurt me?"

"yah!"  She huffed and spun on her heels, "I'm leaving."  She stomped away.

"You better chase after her before that maniac Kai does."  Lay smiled at the tall maknae and left.

In just a few strides of his super long legs, he caught up with Rina.  "Hey, where are you going?  We're still having a barbecue party with the guys!"

She just made a face and didn't say a word.  Tao just rolled his eyes.  "C'mon!  You're not actually mad are you?"  He asked and got no reply.

"Shorttyyyyy!"  He teased,  "I'm not short!"  She finally bursted.  "Heh.  Of course you are!  Haven't you noticed that you can't be seen in the crowd because of your midget height?"  He continued which made her blow her cheeks and stomped her feet in frustration.

"I'm not short!  You're just an overgrown, immature weirdo!"  She made her tongue stick out again, which earned her a smothered face.  "AIGOOO!! WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE??"  Tao cooed.  "And why are you such a panda?"  She snapped, obviously still annoyed.

"Awwh... Someone's still annoyed."

"Yeah.  This midget isn't just annoyed at the annoying panda."  She grumbled.

"Tell you what, I'll buy you ice cream if you just stop being mad at me."  He held his pinky out.

"What are we, 8?"  She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, you can be 8."  He smirked and Rina slapped his shoulder.  "Alright!  I'll stop!"  He "shielded" himself.

"C'mon!  You can't resist ice cream you know that!"  He poked her forehead.

She scrunched her nose and looked up at him with one eye, "Strawberry overload?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you want.  I'll buy you after the party.  Deal?"

"Deal!"  She enthusiastically laced her pinky with his.

--

"You were awesome today."  She complimented the guys during their meal.  "Thanks Rina!"  EXO smiled.  "I bet she was looking at me the entire time!  Weren't you Rina?"  Kai winked at her and Baekhyun flicked a finger on his head.  "Ow!  What was that for?"  He rubbed the throbbing spot.

"For assuming.  We all know Rina was looking at Tao."  He smirked and Rina turned to a shade of red.   "W-was not!"  She defended.

"oooo. Defensive!"  Chanyeol joined to .

"Yah! Stop it!"  She turned a darker shade, if that was even possible.

"Why are you so red, Rina?"  Baekhyun and Chanyeol evilly smiled.  She covered her face with her hands and wished she just never came.

"Guys stop it."  Tao finally spoke.  *TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!* She screamed in her head.

"You don't need to rub it to her face how she's obviously head over heels for me!"  He smirked.  "YAH!  LOOK HERE YOU PANDA-!"  She argued, "THERE IS NO WAY THAT I'M HEAD OVER HEELS FOR YOU!  SO JUST EAT THIS CARROT AND SHUT UP!"  She shoved a huge slice of carrot to his mouth.

"Yah!"  Tao choked and Kris passed him a glass of water.  "You plan on killing me??"

"Pffft." She rolled her eyes.

The other exo members looked at each other with knowing smiles.  They've always wondered when those two would admit to each other how they feel.

"I take back that ice cream deal we had a while ago!"  They started to bicker.

"Then you are unwelcome to go to my house on Sundays for movie nights and popcorn!"

"What?!  Pssh.  I can buy popcorn.  Lots of it."

"Then buy it then."

"Short."

"Immature."

"Okaaay. Both of you need to eat."  The manager said, annoyed.  Tao and Rina made a face at each other and continued eating.

Rina started choking and Tao softened but kept his "annoyed look" on.  He passed her his glass of water, "Drink it.  It would be a shame if you died of choking."

"That has your germs in it, I don't want it."  She stubbornly said while hitting her chest.

"Just take it will you?!"  He snarled, and she was surprised... She took it without anymore hesitance.

She drank and felt relieved at once.  "Thank you."

"No problem.."  He looked at her and smiled and she returned the favor.  They couldn't stop looking into each other's eyes and totally forgot that they weren't alone.

"Ahem...."  Chen coughed.

"...."  Both looked away with flushed cheeks.  And there was an awkward silence.

"Who's up for karaoke?"  Chanyeol beamed, lightening up the mood.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hahaha. sorry... I didn't know what to do at the ending. :)) hahaha

<3 cute Tao is cute.

The next drabble will have an intese theme! hahahah

xx,

Yanni