First Sight - D.O.

EXO Drabbles Collection! (OPEN FOR REQUESTS!) 8D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fbP0pwgZdM

SHINee - Hello

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Kyungsoo, have you finished the curry yet?"  D.O's mom called from her room.  "Almost finished, umma."  He took a laddle and tasted the curry.  *Lacks a little salt...*  He threw in half a teaspoon of salt and mixed it well.  He tasted the curry again.  *Perfect.*  He smiled in satisfaction.
  He turned off the fire and washed his hands on the sink.  He transferred the soup to a container and sealed.

"Umma!  I'm ready!"  He called out to his mom.  "Alright dear, I'll be down in a second."  D.O's mom came down the stairs and stared at her son with a raised eyebrow.  "Yah, are you really going to go meet our new neighbors wearing an apron?"

Kyungsoo realized he was still infact wearing it, and sheepishly scratched the back of his head and took off the apron.  "I'll just return this."  He mumbled before disappearing into the kitchen. "Aigoo...  My son is too cute."  She laughed.

"Let's go, umma."  Kyungsoo came back without the apron.

"Did you taste the curry, Kyungsoo?"  She asked.  "Of course I did.  I wouldn't want to scare the new neighbors away with bad dishes."  Kyungsoo scoffed.  "Well of course, you already are a better chef than I am."  She winked.  "That's not true."  He argued.

Go ring their doorbell now."  She told her son.  They were standing infront of the new movers' house.  Kyungsoo stepped on the stairs and carefully made his way to the front door.  *I hope they're nice...* He chanted in his head, remembering well that the last time he and his mother greeted the new movers they didn't even accept the cookies that they had baked for them.  He shook his head of the bad thoughts.  *I really hope they're nice.*  He chanted one last time before he mustered up the courage to press the doorbell.  He closed his eyes and just when he was going to press...

The door opened.  His eyes widened, and his heart beat wildly in his chest when he saw this bambi-eyed, brunette girl with the pinkest lips he has ever seen.  "Omo!"  The girl seemed just as shocked to see this guy standing close to the door.

Kyungsoo coughed rather awkwardly.  "Ah... Mianhae...  I didn't mean to startle you..."  He sheepishly smiled.  "Oh, it's okay.  I was on my way to get the last box from the truck.  What did you want?"  She tilted her head which Kyungsoo found rather cute.

"Oh,  sorry about my manners.  I'm Kyungsoo.  And this is my mother."  He stood aside and his mother came up the stairs.  "We're here to welcome you to the village."  They both gave the warmest smile.  "My mother and I made this curry for you guys.  We hope you like it."  Mrs. Do handed over the container with the curry.  "Oh, this is too kind of you.  Thank you very much."  She bowed.

"I'm sure you'll like it dear, my son made it himself.  He's a very great chef."  Mrs. Do winked at her.  "Mom, stop it!"  Kyungsoo hissed.  "Oh shush dear, no need to be so shy."  She rolled her eyes and looked back at the girl.  "So, what's your name dear?"

Realizing she hadn't even introduced herself, she felt embarassed.  "Ah.. I forgot.  My name's Ahreum.  Nice to meet such lovely neighbors."

*Ahreum... Her name fits her perfectly.*  He smiled to himself.  "Are your parents home dear?"  Mrs. Do asked politely, "Yes.  They're inside.  Please come in."  Mrs.  Do entered the house and looked back at her son with a knowing smile  I-know-you-like-her-go-help-her-you-dork-son-of-mine.

"Kyungsoo-ah, why don't you help Ahreum here with the box?  It's not good for a lady to carry heavy things you know."  She said before she disappeared into the house.  *Note to self:  Must thank mother later.*  "Ah, I'm going to be alright."  She tried to say otherwise.  "No, I don't mind.  I'm a gentleman you know."  He winked, and Ahreum didn't know but that made her blush.  *Omo... What was that?*  Her heart seemed to react too. 

Both of them walked to the truck and Kyungsoo effortlessly carried the box with his strong arms.  "You were going to carry this?"  He asked with his eyebrows raised.  "I'm stronger than I look!"  She pouted and Kyungsoo just had the biggest urge to pinch her cheeks right there and then.  But that would be weird and plus he couldn't because of the box he was carrying.

He carried the box into her house and dusted off his hands.  "Thank you, Kyungsoo-ssi."  She bowed.  "Hey, no need to be formal.. We're neighbors right?"  *where are my words coming out from??* He wanted to scream at his bluntness.  "Oh.. I guess so."  She said shyly, blood creeping up her cheeks.  "What do I call you then?"

"Well, I think I'm older than you, so why not... oppa?"  He smiled and her tummy was filled with butterflies.  "oppa?"  She repeated and the word made Kyungsoo be filled with emotions he had never felt before.  *I like how it comes out of .*  "Yeah...  So... friends?"  He held out his hand.

She smiled, happy to have made a friend in this village already.  She shook his hand and nodded with the biggest smile, "friends."

------

Later that night, Kyungsoo lay awake on his bed.  He couldn't get the image of Ahreum's face off his mind.  He put a hand over his beating chest, "Is this what they call, love at first sight?"  He whispered to himself.

"If it is, I don't mind at all."  With good thoughts, he hugged his pillow to sleep with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

Meanwhile, at Jeong's Residence, a certain someone couldn't fall asleep immediately either.  She smiled as she lay on the bed thinking about the boy she just made friends earlier today.  "He's such a gentleman."  She thought loudly.  "I must be crazy but my heart raced when I saw him when I first opened our door.  His eyes were so big and he has the most charming smile." She found her self spazzing at that.  "Aigoo, what am I thinking?  I guess I'm just so happy now that I have a friend.  And he's my oppa too."  Feeling a good sensation in her heart, she fell asleep.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

omg, I was going to post this last night, but I fell asleep cause something came up.

hahaha

Anyways, here's the first request! :)

I hope you liked it!

This one's for ChOrCeE!!!

Subscribe, comment, leave a message. :D teehee

Up next:  panda Tao! xD

xx,

Yanni ♥