Wednesdays - Kris

EXO Drabbles Collection! (OPEN FOR REQUESTS!) 8D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cU3TeErZ3s

Taylor Swift - Begin Again

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The bell tinkled as the door opened in Passion Cafe.  A young, petite woman had entered with an unreadable yet calm expression.  "Good morning, Eunhye."  The lady at the counter greeted at the sight of one of her regular customers.  Eunhye smiled back at her.  "Good morning Mrs. Lee."

"You're here alone again, aren't you?"  The old lady shook her head and clucked her tongue.  Her face gave a little frown, "Donghae is busy."

Mrs. Lee softened, she knew about Eunhye's one-sided love towards Donghae, her brother's best friend.  "You know dear, you shouldn't keep on waiting on someone who will never see you the way you see him.  That Donghae is a little crazy too, letting someone like you pass."  She made a face and laughed.  "Well, go take your usual seat, I'll stir up your regular."  She gave a loving smile and Eunhye nodded with appreciation.

It's been 8 months since her painful realization of her one-sided love.  Most of the time, Donghae and her never really got along.  He thought most of the things that Eunhye did ridiculous.  They didn't like the same things, but Eunhye didn't know why she was drawn to him.

While waiting, she took out her sketch book and began drawing a scenery of Paris' Eiffel Tower.  She had never forgotten the breathtaking scene she saw back when she was 8.  The time when her parents celebrated their 10th anniversary.  She found herself drawing the Eiffel Tower a lot.

She was so into her sketch that she hadn't noticed a figure had stood near her table.  "Is this seat taken?"  A deep yet smooth voice asked.  She looked up and was taken by surprise at the tall, flawless, model-worthy man in front of her.  "Oh, it's you Kris!"  She said with a smile.

Kris sat across her and asked, "We meet again. Are you always here every Wednesday?"

She raised an amused brow, "Are you stalking me now?"

"Stalking you?"  He gasped, "I would never."  He laughed and spoke again, "It's just that I only see you around here on Wednesdays.  I come here almost every day now." 

"Really?"  She asked without looking up at him.  "And why would you do that?"  She erased something and wiped off the dust.

*I was hoping to see you.*  Kris kept the real reason to himself.  "I decided that I want my daily doze of coffee to come from this cafe.  Their coffee is really amazing!"  He beamed.

Mrs. Lee came with Eunhye's Chocolate-Coffee Crumble Latte and pancakes.  "Here you go, dear."  She hugged the tray and smiled at the both of them, "Well I'm glad you decided to join this young lady, mister.  She's always alone when she comes here.  Pretty ladies should never sit alone."  She left with a wink.

Eunhye blushed a little and set her drawing materials aside.  She looked up at Kris, "Aren't you going to get something?"

"Oh, I came a little earlier than you and I'm finished."

"Don't you have other things to do?"

"Not really... "  He took her sketch book and began browsing, "I love your drawings.  Are you sure you're not a fine arts major or something?"  He scanned more and more blood crept up her cheeks.  "Drawing is just a past-time.." she mumbled.

"But it's what you love!"  He blurted.  Her eyes rounded in surprise.  *Donghae said, I should stop cause it's a waste of time...*

"Sorry, did I say something wrong?"  He softened.  "No..." She paused, "It's just that most people think I should stop wasting my time on my drawings..." 

"Well, they're wrong.  We're free-willed people.  We do what we want.  We're free to do what we love, right?"  With each word, Eunhye brightened that at least there was this guy who supported her in what she loved, drawing.

"I guess...  What about you?  What do you love to do?"  She put a slice of pancake to and sipped her latte.

"Me?"  He blinked.

"Of course you!  Who else am I talking to?  The invisible woman?"  She rolled her eyes.

He laughed, "You're funny."  "I am?"  This time, she was the one who blinked repeatedly.  "Yeah.  Invisible woman."  he chortled.

*Donghae oppa said my jokes were too corny.  Then again, we never got along.* She sighed.

"I like composing songs."  Kris brought her back to reality.  "So, you're a song writer?"  Her eyes twinkled.  Other than drawing, she loved music.  Kris nodded, happy that she seemed interested.

"I'd show you, if I brought my notebook with me."  He scratched his head.  "Maybe next time."  He meekly said.

She smiled, "I'd love that."

------

It seemed as if time slipped by so fast that they hadn't noticed they had been there talking to each other for the past hour and a half.

The conversation was filled with much laughter and smiles. 

Eunhye checked her watch and gasped.  "Omo!  I can't believe the time!"

"Do you have to be somewhere?"  *I didn't even notice... I must have enjoyed talking to her a lot.*  Kris thought.

"Yeah... I have to be home..." *Donghae oppa and my brother will be there*  She left that part out though.

"Let me drive you there."  Kris offered.  "Oh no, I wouldn't want to burden you."  She took her things and stashed them into her bag.

"It's not a burden, I promise."  His eyes glistened with hope.  "Are you sure?"  She crinkled her nose.  "Positive."

"Thank you so much!  I'll treat you coffee next Wednesday!"  She beamed.

*So it means we really are seeing each other next Wednesday!  I'm beginning to think that Wednesdays will be my new favorite day.*  He smiled from ear to ear.

For once, Eunhye didn't think about Donghae.  She thought about Kris, who understood her and supported her.  Kris, whom she'll spend her Wednesdays with from now on.  *I think love is unraveling itself slowly now, this time...  I hope it goes right.*  She smiled to herself with a light heart.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO! AYO! HAHAHA

HAPPY KRIS DAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUIZHANG, WU YIFAN!!! MY FOREVER BIAS IN EXO :))

/Throws confetti everywhere/

It took me a long time to update because I was dealing with some personal issues. I'm sorry!!! T____T

But it got solved just in time for this overgrown man's birthday! hahahaha <33

The odds are in my favor. LOL

Okay, I should stop. haha anyway, I hope you enjoyed this one! 

Please leave a comment after the beep.

xoxo,

yunnie57 / yanni

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP