You made her cry - Sehun ft. Baekhyun

EXO Drabbles Collection! (OPEN FOR REQUESTS!) 8D

(HELLO THERE nanaseirenishihara!! I hope you don't mind this twisted plot of mine.

I've been waiting to write this kind of plot for a while now and no other better guy to be the main than

Oh Sehun!!! hehehe I hope you like Bacon Baekhyun too! xDD ENJOY!)

--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMVh1cVLHFE

MBLAQ - It's War

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sehun... I need you to do me a favor." Baekhyun pleaded to his younger friend with heavy breaths.  "What is it hyung?"

"You have to take care of Nana for me for a while..."

"What?  Why would I?  Where are you going?"

"It doesn't matter.  Just take care of her until I come back."

"Yah!  That will hurt her for sure!  Do you plan to leave her without even saying goodbye?"  Sehun balled his fists until his knuckles turned white.

"I can't..."  Baekhyun looked at the ground with guilty eyes.

Sehun let out a sigh.  "How long will you be gone, hyung?" He asked with anger in his voice.  *She'll be devastated when you leave.*

"I'm not sure..."

"But you will be back, right?"  *If you leave her, I'll be here for her.  I won't let her go.  I'll take care of her better.*

"..."

"Hyung?"  *This .*

----

AFTER 5 YEARS

----

"OPPA!!" A high pitched voice cried out.  "Give me back my notebook!"  She chased after the tall male who was running from her in the living room.

"What are you even hiding in this thing?"  He teased, opening the notebook.  She shrieked and grabbed it, "oppa!  Haven't you heard of privacy?"  She made an angry face but he found it too adorable.  He started squeezing her face.  "My baby is so cute."  He cooed.

She playfully shoved him as her face turned red.  "I'm not a baby!"  "Look at that... The baby is blushing.  Here let me kiss you."  He neared his puckered up lips to her face and she just ran off leaving him hanging.  "YAH!  ICHIHARA NANA! COME BACK HERE AND GIVE ME MY KISS!"

She laughed and hid her notebook somewhere safe before coming back to Sehun.

Sehun hugged her and kissed the top of her head.  "I love you, Nana."

"I love you too, oppa."  They stood like that for a few minutes until the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it."  She wiggled from Sehun's embrace and went to get the door.  "I'll take a shower first then."  He gave her a peck on the lips and disappeared into the bathroom.

The doorbell rang again.  "Who is it?"  She called, but there was no answer.

She opened the door and her all the color left her face.

"Hey, did you miss me? cause I missed you.  A lot."  The man smirked.

"B-Baekhyun...oppa..." she couldn't believe this man had the guts to show up at her door.

"Aren't you going to let me in?"

Nana stepped back and mindlessly went inside and sat down in the living room.

"Why are you back?"  She whispered, but it was loud enough that Baekhyun could hear it.

"Do I need a reason to be back?  Of course I came back for you."  He scooted closer to her.

"Don't."  She said with a loud voice, almost a shout.  "Don't come closer, oppa."   She managed to say. 

"What's wrong?  Aren't you glad I'm back?  We can be together again!"

"We could've still been together if you didn't leave!  And what's worse is that you didn't even say goodbye!"  Tears threatened to fall from her eyes.  "I knew it would be like this, that's why I didn't tell you anything."  He sighed.

"Babe, who's he---"  Sehun entered the living room and all the anger came rushing to him waving a red flag. 

"BABE??"  Baekhyun roared and threw the first punch at Sehun.  "OPPA!"  Nana came over to Sehun who was on the floor.

"Why are you calling her that?!"  Baekhyun demanded, pulled him up and shook him vehimently.

"Because she's my girlfriend!"  Sehun snapped at him, and if it wasn't for Nana he would have punched Baekhyun back.

"Girlfriend?"  He was stunned, he looked at Nana with angry eyes.  "So you were cheating on me?"  He glared through her.

"You have no right to tell her that!"  Sehun roared.  "You filthy betrayer!"  Baekhyun tackled Sehun to the floor and Nana was pushed away.

"I asked you to take care of her!  I didn't say you take my place!"  He threw a punch at the younger one but Sehun managed to catch his fist.  "I did look after her like you said!  But after a few years, we find out that you were with another girl!  So what makes you have the right to accuse Nana of cheating on you because when you left, you left her to be alone."  This time, Sehun punched Baekhyun and charged at him again.

"Oppas!  Please stop!"  Nana begged.  "No Nana."  Sehun barked, "I'm not done talking to this bastard."

Both men stood up and wiped their bloody lips.  "Hyung, you don't know the pain you caused Nana.  You don't know how long she waited for you.  Even a single letter would have been great, but none came.  She waited and waited for you for 3 whole years.  She cried herself to sleep every single night.  I hated seeing that.  It caused me pain too.  I couldn't just stand by and do nothing!  Luhan and I went to find you, but when we did, you were having the time of your life, celebrating your 3rd Anniversary with your girlfriend."  He breathed heavily.  "I stood for Nana.  I became her strength.  I made her happy again.  So what makes you think you can come back into her life like this?!  She has me already!"  Sehun hadn't realized but he was crying, and Nana hugged him tight.

Baekhyun was beyond shocked.  He was furious too.  But he was shocked that his secret had come out.

"Baekhyun oppa...  I really loved you..."  She said in a soft voice, "I was so sad... so melancholic when you left without a word.  But Sehun and the others told me you'd come back.. So I waited.  I didn't even want to believe it when they found you with someone else.  I didn't want to think you would leave me for someone else.  But.."  She took a deep breath before continuing.  "But I thought to myself... that if you really did love me at all... You would have just told me, left a message or anything!  But you didn't!  And that's when I knew I deserved better."

Sehun looked at her with pride.  *That's my girl.*

"Sehun oppa was there to catch me every time I cried.  He was patient enough and took care of me.  Even when you were still around, he would always look after me, while you just played your games."  She stopped crying by now, feeling the surge of new strength in her.  "I choose to be happy, oppa.  Without you."

"I know I was wrong... Now I really lost you..."  Baekhyun whispered.  "I was wrong... I'm sorry, Nana.  I shouldn't have left you... Nana... please... "  He looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"Hyung, you're an .  Do you know that?"  Sehun wanted to punch the life out of the guy but Nana held him back.

"You lost me a long time ago, Baekhyun oppa.  I'm sorry." 

"No... I'm sorry for making you cry, for everything I did.  I know I had been foolish to do that.  Now, I'll just have to face these consequences of my actions.  I'm really sorry.... to both of you."  Baekhyun sincerely said and started walking out of the house.

"Do you think he'll be okay?"  Nana worriedly looked up to her boyfriend.  "Ts... If he ever comes back, he won't be."

Nana slapped him.  "You're so mean oppa."  "You didn't even ask me if I'm okay!  Maybe you want to get back with him huh?"  Sehun feigned sadness but she saw right through him.  "I'm sorry oppa, but I'm just worried okay?"

Sehun sighed "I just don't want to see you get hurt again... And you might leave me too...  Trust me, I will never be okay if that happens."  He chuckled.

"I know." She smiled.  "That's why I'm never leaving you.  Just promise me one thing." 

"Anything for you."

"Don't leave me." 

"As if I would."

"I'm serious!"

"I don't need to promise you that because promise or no promise I'm not leaving you."

She melted at his words, *Only Sehun oppa can make me feel like this.*  He lowered his head, leaned in and they shared a passionate kiss.  *I'm never losing her to you, Baekhyun hyung.  If you try to steal her from me... It's war.*  He deepened the kiss at the thought of losing the girl he loved dearly.

--

"Sehun.... From now on, It's war."  a bitter Baekhyun said as he drank up another bottle of soju.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

well hello there.  I hope I don't get bricked for this drabble.

HAHAHAH

I'm sorry that it had to be Baekhyun.. I knoooow.  I can never imagine Baek as the bad guy. T____T omy.

huhu

But anyway....

Feel free to comment!

xoxo,

Yanni.