The Beginning of Hell

Escape Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 (Sehun’s age: 16 years old)

 

It was just a normal day, Sehun was just reading a book in his backyard when two men in black came barging into the house. He heard his Mother screaming at him to run, to hide somewhere. He immeiately dropped the book. After that, he heard a loud bang and a scream coming from the inside of his house.

“Mum? Dad? What’s going on?” he asked with a trembling voice. He peeked through the yard door and to his horror, he saw his parents lying motionless on the floor with blood everywhere. He was in utter shock. Then, the two mean-looking men turned and looked at him from head to toe.

He just ran straight to his parents and yelled, “Mum, Dad! Wake up, please. I’m scared; don’t leave me here all alone. Please wake up!”

“Is he the one?”

“Yeah, the eyes.” The two men started talking.

“Get away from me!” Sehun screamed with his eyes filled with fear. He has no idea what’s going.

“As if we would. We’re here to take you, you adorable little boy. Nah, more like a piece of , idiot.” One of the men said. Sehun started tearing, but he told himself that he had to be brave. Just when he was about to use his power, one of the guys shot something onto his arm and he out instantly.

When he came to, he was in a dimly lighted room, with his arms and legs heavily chained to a metal chair. “Oh, you seem to be awake, my dear child, what beautiful eyes you have.” a mysterious man in a fully white clothes walked up to him and touched his cheeks.

“Welcome to your new home. Trust me; it’s a really wonderful place. You’ll meet a lot of people just like you.” the man said with a smirk.

Sehun struggled; it was not getting any looser. He thought of using his power (Wind), but no matter how hard he tried, it just didn’t work. It was the first time it didn’t. Why?

“Haha, trying to escape?  It wouldn’t work, my child. See that thing on your neck? It prevents you from using your powers, also if you ever try to escape, that thing will kill you.” the man warned him.

Then, he clicked a button on his chair. A sharp painful surge travelled to every part of his body, to the very tip of his fingers.

“Arhh!!” he screamed in pain. He then did it a few more times; the last time was the most painful.

“Was that painful? You’ve got to get use to this, it’s going to be like that for a long time.” he man said, with that annoying smile. Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter